StarStruck

Free Masons = stage II Spiral Dynamics

6 posts in this topic

Based on his research results and hypotheses, Graves called the first six value systems ‘subsistence levels’, because in essence they are concerned with having, wanting, getting and acting in such a way to end feelings of shortcoming. The new unfolding value system (Yellow) he calls the “being level’, because in essence it is concerned with being: be with reality as it is and see from the now. During the 1990s, Beck, Cowan and Wilber confirmed Graves’ findings when they discovered that Turquoise, after Yellow, might be the new Purple (after Beige). By the way, Beck and Cowan coined the terms 1st and 2nd tier (1st and 2nd bandwidth) as a substitute for subsistence and being. Wilber replaced the word subsistence for deficiency.

all-seeing-eye_4x3.jpg

Symbols to understand

Pyramid = spiral of the stages

Most people are at the lower end of the spiral making the spiral look like a pyramid.

There are two tiers: tier 1 which is the eye at the top (eye is the I) and tier 2 which is below the eye aka the rabble.

Also notice how the eye is glowing yellow, and the eye in the I is turquoise

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

A guy i listen to on youtube (Master of the oldest esoteric order in Europe) says that most masonic orders right now have little to do with spirtituality and have been exploited for lobbying ecc..
The only legit one, (always according to him) is The Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraïm. Probably some enlightened folks in there.

Fun fact about the symbol:
one interpretation is this-

The lower block represents normal poeple.
The top triangle represents the handful of poeple who controls the world.
Inbetween there is a void. That stands of evey association tha has the task to mediate between the 2. So The State, crimanal organizations, religious institutions, corrupted Masonery ecc.

As far as what Freemasons do, and Freemasonry is "all about". You can be certain that any publicly known information is likely not to be relevant.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be much of a secret society, would it? 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

???

As far as I can tell, freemasonry is the western equivalent of Tantra Yoga - left-hand spirituality with all sorts of wacky occultist rituals. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

A guy i listen to on youtube (Master of the oldest esoteric order in Europe)

What is the name of this YouTuber? I'm interested.