Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QandC

I asked Einstein what the secret behind his genius was and he answered...

8 posts in this topic

Ok not the actual Einstein obviously, but his dream character. I have very vivis, lucid dreams almost every night along with other strange things, and I sometimes like to manifest certain people who I can talk to. 

So yesterday night I decided I wanted to manifest Albert Einstein and talk to him. First I had to imagine a room with a bunch of scientists, along with many books and make it look a bit "academic" per se. Once I had done that the people were quite vague/abstract so I had to sit down and talk to one of them, and this was some Indian man I had never seen before. He asked me what I wanted and I said that if I could start my life over I would go into physics and try to understand the fabric of reality and the nature of existence, but the only problem is I SUCK AT MATH. He laughed and told me it's not too late to start learning. 

Then I finally saw Einstein sitting across the room so I walked up to him and I sat down and asked him kindly: What is the secret behind your genius? He asked me to repeat the question a few times since he was old and I spoke a bit too fast. And then he simply answered: The search for Love. I got kind of baffled by his answer and didn't quite understand it intellectually, but for some reason I started to cry out of joy. I kinda "got it". He then stood up and started walking away, stopped and turned around and said "Remember you cannot buy Love". I took that as a bit of a personal message for myself and my own life. 

Just wanted to share, thought it was a cool experience. Perhaps tonight I'm able to talk to Ghandi or perhaps even Jesus :P

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Love is the deepest joys of life. 

I recently had the same realization with dating. And I also had a complementing dream. 

The real search, everybody’s search, is their search for love. 

Infinite love feels like the infinity symbol. It feeds itself like a self soothing snake that eats its own tail. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, effortlesslumen said:

Cool, have you tried to meet yourself in a dream ? That would be interesting.

Everyone you meet is yourself.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

On 2.2.2023 at 8:07 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Everyone you meet is yourself.

Yes, but a visualization of the ego that looks at itself, otherwise it would be meeting god.

On 2/2/2023 at 10:20 AM, QandC said:

Ok not the actual Einstein obviously, but his dream character. I have very vivis, lucid dreams almost every night along with other strange things, and I sometimes like to manifest certain people who I can talk to. 

So yesterday night I decided I wanted to manifest Albert Einstein and talk to him. First I had to imagine a room with a bunch of scientists, along with many books and make it look a bit "academic" per se. Once I had done that the people were quite vague/abstract so I had to sit down and talk to one of them, and this was some Indian man I had never seen before. He asked me what I wanted and I said that if I could start my life over I would go into physics and try to understand the fabric of reality and the nature of existence, but the only problem is I SUCK AT MATH. He laughed and told me it's not too late to start learning. 

Then I finally saw Einstein sitting across the room so I walked up to him and I sat down and asked him kindly: What is the secret behind your genius? He asked me to repeat the question a few times since he was old and I spoke a bit too fast. And then he simply answered: The search for Love. I got kind of baffled by his answer and didn't quite understand it intellectually, but for some reason I started to cry out of joy. I kinda "got it". He then stood up and started walking away, stopped and turned around and said "Remember you cannot buy Love". I took that as a bit of a personal message for myself and my own life. 

Just wanted to share, thought it was a cool experience. Perhaps tonight I'm able to talk to Ghandi or perhaps even Jesus :P

Einstein wasn't a mystic although he could intuit that reality was mystical.  He himself was not and this confounded him.  This was because his role was to evolve science.   And yet deep down he knew that science was limited, just as limited as time and space. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@QandC Nice! very much so, indeed :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.