felixk_priv

The quickest route I could of had to financial freedom but not the one I wanted.

6 posts in this topic

Be careful what you wish for. My dad commited suicide and in return I will very likely inherit a 5 bedroom flat in London. It would be helpful if you had a video on grief @Leo Gura 

I am much more okay then I should be. I don't know if this is because I love my life and am excited for the future especially now as fucked as it sounds. Or if it's because of how I view death, free will and not resisting what is. Maybe it's because I am Loki financially free . Maybe it's because I am actually numb or because I've released all of the emotion of it over the last week. Or maybe it's because I highly value my mental health and I use mindfulness to recognize thought patterns that would cause me pain so I change them. Maybe I just wasn't that attached and close to my dad. 

Some other thoughts outside my own mind would be nice especially from someone who could relate.

My family has been in the same situation. I won't go into details.

Take the inheritance.

Delayed grief is normal. You will grief when and if it's right for you.

I think delayed grief is a normal survival defense mechanism.

Are you really that sure it's delayed grief? I remember reading that if it's delayed grief your just numb, I am happy still ? I think I'll just build up on doses of shrooms to find out. 

Hi.

I'm sorry about your dad :/ 

Consider reading this book about financial freedom.

61RgNkspN7L.jpg

On 02/02/2023 at 4:40 AM, felixk_priv said:

Be careful what you wish for. My dad commited suicide and in return I will very likely inherit a 5 bedroom flat in London. It would be helpful if you had a video on grief @Leo Gura 

I am much more okay then I should be. I don't know if this is because I love my life and am excited for the future especially now as fucked as it sounds. Or if it's because of how I view death, free will and not resisting what is. Maybe it's because I am Loki financially free . Maybe it's because I am actually numb or because I've released all of the emotion of it over the last week. Or maybe it's because I highly value my mental health and I use mindfulness to recognize thought patterns that would cause me pain so I change them. Maybe I just wasn't that attached and close to my dad. 

Some other thoughts outside my own mind would be nice especially from someone who could relate.

@felixk_priv you said "I am much more okay then I should be". Who's to say how you "should" feel. The way you feel is the exact way that you should feel especially if you feel ok. Some people get emotionally distraught when some stupid celebrity dies. "Should" they feel like ? They would say "yes! Absolutely"

You will be dead soon too just like your father. I think you realize this and you are happy to be rich also.  Stop complaining that you feel "ok". Being "ok" is great. 

Death is beautiful. He is now at peace and one with God.

No need to grief. You are in awesome situation actually. Love life. Your father is dead and you are now totally FREE.

To honor the death of your father live fully, with no fear, be happy. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.