Sincerity

Insights From Looking in the Mirror

3 posts in this topic

Two insights from looking in the mirror.

1) Have You ever tried reading mirrored text? I have.

Have You noticed that letters like b and d, p and q are the easiest to confuse? With their counter parts, of course. The mind sees a 'b' in the mirror and thinks it is 'b' because it recognizes it, but in reality it's actually 'd'. At least I've been confused by this.

The text on my hoodie is "moods of norway". At first I read it as "moobs of norway".

The insight is that falsehoods that resemble truth are the most convincing. And falsehoods that are completely detached from truth are actually easiest to see through. Recognizing 's' in the mirror is very easy, because no other letter looks like it. You ain't gonna convince anyone it's 'm'.

2) Have You ever tried looking at the mirror instead of its content?

The mirror is not what it reflects. The mirror is not 'evil' for reflecting any 'evil' act. Anything can be reflected in the mirror and it doesn't care. It just is.

It's the same thing with God/Consciousness. Why are You blaming God for 'evil' in the world? Do You blame a computer screen for displaying some 'evil' act on it? If no, then why are You blaming Consciousness for its content? Why can You not accept everything in Consciousness?

When You awaken 1) You become conscious that actually all the content You've been seeing has been the Mirror the whole time, 2) You see the Mirror for what it is. It's Glass. It's Itself. 3) You realize the Mirror is all there is, there is nothing outside of it and 4) You are the Mirror.

YOU ARE THE MIRROR. YOU ARE CONSCIOUSNESS. YOU ARE THE DREAM!

What's holding You back is identifying with the Mirror's content. You are not any one thing or group of things that's reflected. You are the Mirror itself! Awaken, see through the illusion! Stop resisting, You're not going to lose anything! And everything will be easy, I promise.

There is more insight to be had about the Mirror (like The Mirror = The Content, The Mirror is Eternal, etc.) but I tried to make it fairly simple.

Let Me know what You think down below. :)mirrorinsight-min.jpeg

Edited by Sincerity

Nice!

12 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Have You ever tried looking at the mirror instead of its content?

That is a great explanation for Self Inquiry.

This is certainly one of the most beautiful awakening experiences I've experienced. I was sitting in a beautiful resort room on an eighth of mushrooms. The floors were solid wood and so were the expansive hallways. My voice, as I was giving myself self-affirmations, would echo throughout the entire house.  In front of me stood three mirrors, two on either side angled at a 45 degree angle towards me, with lightbulbs between the mirrors. One mirror reflected the next, to the next, to the next, to Infinity. I gazed into this abyss of Lightbulbs and allowed it's vast spaciousness to totally fill my consciousness. I've never been so relaxed in my entire life. I became the Infinite Hall of Mirrors just like I always already was.

At some point I heard the people I was tripping with talking in the next room. It was quite the lively conversation I had telepathically as I was meditating. I really starting feeling into their energy, their electromagnetic field as mine, and I became their joyous conversation. I sent them Pure Unconditional Love from the next room and the dynamic was incredible to hear as I energized their Being; any sense of separation was completely gone at that point. I felt nothing put pure Love.

When You realize You're Everything, there's nothing stopping You from Becoming Everything You see in Pure Love and radical self-acceptance. It is for this reason I see it a bit silly, past a certain point, to neurotically argue over what consciousness is and isn't. (Which I see a lot of on this forum) The Neti Neti method (not this, not that) is a phenomenal method for self-inquiry. But You must realize at some point that it's ALL You, then transcend the resistance of mind altogether and fall in Love with all Creation.

Edited by tuku747