Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

Home tox kits

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I was wondering do you guys have any idea how to conduct a home heavy metal urine test? There are no labs around me where I can go to get a comprehensive analysis so if anyone is from Europe and knows labs that do it like Doctors Data and are available for foreigners too, please leave a link. 

swallow. if it tastes good you have a problem

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@at_anchor Did you watch Leo’s video on this topic? He mentions a company that mails the tests to you. You run the procedure and then mail it back to to them for results. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art yeah, I know the company, but they are far away, the sample case would pass through many hands before it reaches American soil and even there before it reaches the lab, plus I don't even know who works in that lab and would they sell out and fake the results (but that's unlikely. They are like Bob L. kind of people probably, and he is very trustworthy). I'm worried about the sample being switched before it reaches the lab basically. But there is an additional problem which requires that I get a doctor to order it for me, cause outside the US of A, you don't get the option to order it by yourself.