Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

How can I prevent myself from getting kicked out of places while doing daygame?

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I have heard a lot of guys get kicked out of malls, college campuses shopping centres,libraries,etc while doing daygame.how can I prevent that from happening?

17 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

I have heard a lot of guys get kicked out of malls, college campuses shopping centres,libraries,etc while doing daygame.how can I prevent that from happening?

Unless this has happened to you, don't worry about it.  They're probably doing it so badly and reading social cues so poorly that they are generating an overreaction from the girls.  

The last thing unattractive wage slaves want is you chatting up a girl in front of them while they are working. Throwing you out of the shop is the only pleasure they get to have. That's why you have to approach girls outdoors. The oxygen and lack of music makes women more receptive to being approached. I was in a grocery store and there was music playing with this lyric ''I don't need nobody else. Ready to love myself'' Pure brainwashing.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Good game doesn't look like game.

How could anyone kick you out if they don't even see you doing anything abnormal?

Think about that.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/