Schizophonia

5 meo DMT is horrible.

38 posts in this topic

@Schizophonia i was thinking about your dose. I think I didn t highlighted too much that 20 mg is way too strong for first time. even if you are a heavy tripper.

start slow at 10 mg. this is my personal recommendation to you. 5 meo mipt is a different one. You can get in real trouble starting high dose with this substance

Edited by OBEler

Im not sure im getting it exactly, why does 5-meo-dmt cause instant depression in my case? While LSD and Shrooms are uplifting and pure bliss? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Schizophonia i was thinking about your dose. I think I didn t highlighted too much that 20 mg is way too strong for first time. even if you are a heavy tripper.

start slow at 10 mg. this is my personal recommendation to you. 5 meo mipt is a different one. You can get in real trouble starting high dose with this substance

I won't be able to see any for quite a while without spending the money so I prefer to drop 20mg and have a very strong experience, I'm used to very high doses so that should be fine.

My friend compared it to 450/600ug of lsd.

40 minutes ago, integral said:

Im not sure im getting it exactly, why does 5-meo-dmt cause instant depression in my case? While LSD and Shrooms are uplifting and pure bliss? 

spot on

Under most psychedelics the high makes me gradually euphoric or at least stoned.

Climbing 5 meo dmt I just want to stare into the distance with a livid look like a fish, and an empty mind.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5meo is a purification process. it's not a game. If you take a dose that opens you to infinity but you are not ready for it, you will shut down, you will fight against 5meo. You don't want to live this experience. I would say that in some cases it can kill. you have to go little by little, many light trips, until you feel that you want total dissolution, and you open yourself to it without resistance

For me 5-MeO is pure bliss and ecstasy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Same

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/4/2023 at 4:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

For me 5-MeO is pure bliss and ecstasy.

How many trips did it take before you got to that point consistently? 

1 hour ago, kamwalker said:

How many trips did it take before you got to that point consistently? 

Not more than a few.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:28 PM, Schizophonia said:

even huge doses of lsd weren't as bad.

What did you expect? It doesn’t take much research to find out that 40mg of 5-MeO-DMT is well into heroic dose territory. Comparable to… idk… 3-5 breakthrough LSD trips compressed into half an hour…

21 hours ago, The0Self said:

What did you expect? It doesn’t take much research to find out that 40mg of 5-MeO-DMT is well into heroic dose territory. Comparable to… idk… 3-5 breakthrough LSD trips compressed into half an hour…

You're right, I thought a significant portion was going to go down the throat.

But even 10/20mg feels like pure psychic and physical poisoning.
That's mostly what I wanted to say.

5 meo is not suitable for shadow work or people with mental illness. It is so harsh and cold.

@OBEler

I will eventually drop 10mg of 5 meo mipt this weekend. I want it to be less strong but more manageable, try to handle the energy in "meditation" to enter into ecstasy.
I had a feeling of ecstasy/bliss under lsd, I want to recreate it by going further.

do you have any advice?

5-MeO-MIPT is insanely ecstatic and erotic. Very strong body-feel enhancement. Can be very intense though.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 4/2/2023 at 9:16 PM, Breakingthewall said:

5meo is a purification process. it's not a game. If you take a dose that opens you to infinity but you are not ready for it, you will shut down, you will fight against 5meo. You don't want to live this experience. I would say that in some cases it can kill. you have to go little by little, many light trips, until you feel that you want total dissolution, and you open yourself to it without resistance

I have heard this thing about readiness a lot but I really do not get it.

Will there ever be a time where you feel ready ? 
Ego is a fearful creature and I can’t believe you can train it to a comfort zone where it can easily jump into infinity. 
Just my suppositions 

@Schizophonia if you really only have 20 mg mipt you need way more so that you can really test which dose is best for you. Every mg counts. For some 10 mg is too weak but 14 mg too strong. 

Just sit. I would not walk a lot. Because the effects during walking  are not noticable on 10 mg. You will feel total sober. 

Eat 5 meo mipt with empty stomach. Dont smoke. It's less effective. 

You can lie on your back and play with your hips doing mobility exercises. This feels very good

Edited by OBEler

20 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I have heard this thing about readiness a lot but I really do not get it.

Will there ever be a time where you feel ready ? 
Ego is a fearful creature and I can’t believe you can train it to a comfort zone where it can easily jump into infinity. 
Just my suppositions 

The thing is the level of violence necessary. with the appropriate violence you will break your ego, but what you want is for it to dissolve with minimal violence, over and over again, until it becomes tamed. then you are one step away from infinity all the time and you don't fall so deep into the ego's grip. For me, working with 5meo is less about insight and more about an instrument to lose weight in the ego.

On 2/7/2023 at 10:20 AM, Schizophonia said:

You're right, I thought a significant portion was going to go down the throat.

But even 10/20mg feels like pure psychic and physical poisoning.
That's mostly what I wanted to say.

The difference between 10mg and 20mg is so vast they can hardly be compared. 20mg is an extremely high dose… I mean, it’s relatively typical for this compound, but this isn’t a typical compound.

8-12mg intranasal is a good dose. Up to 30mg if you’re extremely experienced.

Even 3-5mg will be earth shattering for some.

(If you’re talking about 5-MeO-DMT)

Edited by The0Self