Schizophonia

5 meo DMT is horrible.

38 posts in this topic

I did the first time with 5 meo dmt (40 mg in snort) and instantly regretted it, basically spent the 20 mins of the trip fidgeting around lost like I was going to die.

I redid a smaller dose of 20 or 10mg (I don't know) and it had absolutely no interest, just ended up putting myself in a "fetal position" in my bed as if I were very sick, a kind of very weird and unpleasant bodyload/feeling.

Am I a big fragile or just not ready for the 5 meo dmt? even huge doses of lsd weren't as bad.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1) That's way too big a dose to start with. Now you spooked yourself off.

2) 5-MeO-DMT can have a pretty uncomfortable body-load for many people. It takes getting used to. Usually the body-load passes once you're heavy into the trip.

3) Some chemicals will just never be right for you. Find the ones that resonate with you. However, know that it takes time to get the full potential of 5-MeO-DMT. You cannot do it with just a couple of trips. You must really test it out patiently, knowing that there is a goldmine at the end of the road if you succeed. But you may have to work for it.

4) You may have energetic or psychological blockages which are keeping you locked up and unable to open up to the full 5-MeO-DMT experience. Those blocks need to be worked out over time through smaller trips, perhaps on other substances.

5) Stick to 10-20mg doses. And also consider plugging vs snorting. Snorting is a really unpleasant experience which will just make you not want to do it again. Plugging results in a more gentle trip than snorting.

6) 5-MeO-DMT is not a fun, recreational psychedelic. It's as serious as it gets. It should only appeal to the most hardcore, metaphysical-oriented psychonauts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Pardon my ignorance, what exactly is plugging?

shoving drugs up your ass

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

lost like I was going to die.

That's the point. You are trying to get to that point of feeling like you're going to die. Then you surrender to death. That is what an Awakening is.

I had a similar experience, it felt really unpleasant and the comedown was not nice

Edited by bliss54

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) That's way too big a dose to start with. Now you spooked yourself off.

2) 5-MeO-DMT can have a pretty uncomfortable body-load for many people. It takes getting used to. Usually the body-load passes once you're heavy into the trip.

3) Some chemicals will just never be right for you. Find the ones that resonate with you. However, know that it takes time to get the full potential of 5-MeO-DMT. You cannot do it with just a couple of trips. You must really test it out patiently, knowing that there is a goldmine at the end of the road if you succeed. But you may have to work for it.

4) You may have energetic or psychological blockages which are keeping you locked up and unable to open up to the full 5-MeO-DMT experience. Those blocks need to be worked out over time through smaller trips, perhaps on other substances.

5) Stick to 10-20mg doses. And also consider plugging vs snorting. Snorting is a really unpleasant experience which will just make you not want to do it again. Plugging results in a more gentle trip than snorting.

6) 5-MeO-DMT is not a fun, recreational psychedelic. It's as serious as it gets. It should only appeal to the most hardcore, metaphysical-oriented psychonauts.

Thank you for your answer : ) what do you mean by "energy blockage"?

I've already done with "ease" huge doses of LSD and various tryptamines, so I'm a little disappointed.

I tried the plugage but it didn't work, even with a very large dose.

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

Do you no longer have any blockages?

None. The only limit is fear and mental instability.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

@Leo Gura Do you no longer have any blockages? For me, new ones keep appearing the deeper I wake up.

I noticed the more fear you overcome, the more GOD is awaiting you. Now, I'm focused on destroying all fear and falsehoods. 

DPT is much more gentle and warm than 5-meo. 5-meo is harsh and cold, don't do it if you have a mental illness. Cure any mental illness or traumas before doing psychedelics, I learned that the hard way.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

None. The only limit is fear and mental instability.

Good to know!

9 hours ago, Pudgey said:

I noticed the more fear you overcome, the more GOD is awaiting you. Now, I'm focused on destroying all fear and falsehoods. 

True. I just started to unravel my deep fear of loneliness during my last trip. Aloneness is absolute, loneliness is an illusion.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Cure any mental illness or traumas before doing psychedelics, I learned that the hard way.

Hard to cure that shit without psychedelics. But I agree that 5-MeO might not be the best substance for this.

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

DPT is much more gentle and warm than 5-meo. 5-meo is harsh and cold, don't do it if you have a mental illness. Cure any mental illness or traumas before doing psychedelics, I learned that the hard way.

I don't know the DPT.
A friend offers me 5 meo mipt, have you tried it?

@Schizophonia  5 meo mipt is pure pleasure and the afterglow effects are so erotic and nice, you are lucky to get this rare substance. Trip report please!

best way is to take this oral. Start with 4 mg then 3 mg steps raising the dose on the next trips until you find the sweet spot (for most between 8 mg and 15 mg)

Edited by OBEler

14 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Schizophonia  5 meo mipt is pure pleasure and the afterglow effects are so erotic and nice, you are lucky to get this rare substance. Trip report please!

best way is to take this oral. Start with 4 mg then 3 mg steps raising the dose on the next trips until you find the sweet spot (for most between 8 mg and 15 mg)

I have two lozenges of 10mg each, I was thinking of taking 20mg.
I saw it was a "heavy" dose like 300/450ug of lsd, I'm in that dosage range.

I will do a trip report :) , the real question is whether this substance is effective for "spiritual work" regardless of whether it is pleasant.

@Schizophonia In my estimation you get very deep insights about the lifeforce/kundalini energy that animates your body. 

If you Plan to awake your kundalini (you should inform yourself before if you really want that), I think 5 meo mipt is the best Tool for this. 

Some people report 20 is too strong to enjoy this. I think you should do 15 mg. There are potent batches out there and not so potent ones. If you have a potent batch it really will kick in on 20 mg. And take it oral, no Smoking. Oral has better absorption on this one substance 

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Schizophonia In my estimation you get very deep insights about the lifeforce/kundalini energy that animates your body. 

If you Plan to awake your kundalini (you should inform yourself before if you really want that), I think 5 meo mipt is the best Tool for this. 

Some people report 20 is too strong to enjoy this. I think you should do 15 mg. There are potent batches out there and not so potent ones. If you have a potent batch it really will kick in on 20 mg. And take it oral, no Smoking. Oral has better absorption on this one substance 

Honestly I only know kundalini by name, can you tell me more?
I'll also ask chatgpt suddenly ah ah.

Why would it help me to awaken my kundalini, this awakening is not definitive anyway, is it?

@Schizophonia@Schizophonia kundalini energy is this erotic like sweet tingeling warm energy in your lower back/root chacra. 

If you never felt this energy, you will know when you take 5 meo mipt. It feels so sweet