StarStruck

The End of times is here

29 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been to Heaven. There is infinite pizza ;)

mkovb.jpg

Edited by Salvijus

11 hours ago, tuku747 said:

@StarStruck

In the Upanishads, there is a saying that goes "All this is full. All that is full. From fullness, fullness comes. When fullness is taken from fullness, fullness still remains."

We live in an Infinite Quantum Multiverse.

In the many worlds hypothesis, every conceivable outcome in regards to every given situation exists and is occurring simultaneously in a parallel dimension. Schrödinger's cat is both dead and alive, though we only observe the cat as either dead or alive. To quote quantum physicist Sean Carroll, the theory predicts "There exists a Universe in which Sean Carroll is the president of the United States." Likewise, there is a timeline where You are born the opposite gender, there is a time in which You're a gold medal Olympic athlete, and there is a timeline in which You are a nobel prize winning physicist.

Wouldn't You know it, those people who exist in this branch of the multiverse are You.

A while back, a physicist by the name of Max Tegmark proposed a theory called quantum immortality. In this hypothesis, he imagines a scenario where he has a gun that is set to fire or not fire depending on a radioative isotope that is in superposition of both decayed and not decayed. Because of superposition, he exists in both the reality in which the gun kills him and he exists in the timeline in which he survives to live another day. Because the dead version of him experiences nothing, only the reality in which he survives persists in his consciousness.  We may or may not witness him offing himself, but from his first-person perspective, he always survives, from his perspective. Therefore, we are quantum immortals, from our individual perspectives.

Consider that gravity of Earth from every potential future timeline is attracting You NOW, always propelling You towards Your ultimate destiny. The gravity of earth in the present moment attracts you to the surface, but so does the gravity of the future Earth. Therefore, Your Will and actions are guided by the future gravity of Your future self in which You survive to experience the future Earth.

Needless to say, this is one of the most radical theories proposed by modern physicists. To me, it makes a lot of sense that we may intuit or predict our own demise in the future, as people have predicted throughout all of human history, it never comes to pass because gravity transcends spacetime entirely.

We Are God. Death is an illusion.

There is only Eternal Life.

I know about quantum mechanics but I didn’t look at it like that. This could be related to reincarnation. Physically you die and your material self molds into something else. Perhaps a flower or some other life form. In the same way your consciousness get recycled too and spawn as something new in a different quantum reality. 

In Tate we trust

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah but ultimately your consciousness has the authority..not the finite consciousness but the Infinite.  But you're giving your authority away to another finite consciousness. 

Hm. So things are like this because I say so?

7 hours ago, tuku747 said:

The Infinite Self is immortal and escapes death by receiving intuitive signals from future timelines that have passed away. This intuition is synonymous with gravity; gravity of a future earth in which you died does not attract you gravitationally therefore you never find yourself in an apocalypse scenario / dead. The green line represents the Unspeakable Tao. The red lines represent signals reflected back in time informing our present selves of possible annihilation. This is why humans have been predicting doomsday our entire history, to no avail We intuit doomsdays scenarios, but the deep subconscious steers us away from those timelines. Only ego (the illusory self) dies. You Are The Immortal Self.

manyworlds.jpg

Dodson has a book on this. I don’t know man. To me it sounds a little up there. 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Hm. So things are like this because I say so?

Dodson has a book on this. I don’t know man. To me it sounds a little up there. 

Well, look at it this way, if you know it to be true, it is, because You Are God. Otherwise, it isn't, because You Are God.

12 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Well, look at it this way, if you know it to be true, it is, because You Are God. Otherwise, it isn't, because You Are God.

Well if that is so..

FgvhbC3UoAAcHr2.jpg

In Tate we trust

Guys like Shunyamurti are scammers in my eyes. They take advantage of fear and other emotions to make people believe their lies. And yes he/they get money from it.

Edited by Blackhawk

On 31.1.2023 at 6:10 PM, StarStruck said:

People are a saying the end of times is near since millennia, do you think the time is finally here?

If they've been saying it for millennia we can still sit back for a while.

It's in the nature of the end times to never actually come other than what some experience as a shift in paradigm.

Edited by meta_male

@Inliytened1 you are giving your authority away to a belief that "nothingness" matter more than the rest.

you are giving away your authority to belief in "nothing matter" and all this crap.

no the reality is that some people here are wasting their unique life to feedback on their non senses to feel at ease having useless life.

the epitome of nihilism, so few will of power that your only way is to carve for you the ultimate pathetic belief system to cover yourself with soothing lies that if introspected will be seen for what they are , belief in brainwash buddhist whacko meme.

Edited by A_v_E

For anyone that hasn't watched this, or does not know the channel. Some gold for yah xD