Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Ultrasounds in Afrobeats

1 post in this topic

I talked to a very dear friend of mine who practices Reiki and has extensive Tantra practice for over the years. (so the guy knows about energies) The guy is very intuitive, it's a blessing to have it as a friend to let them know of my discoveries and insights in Consciousness.

I talked to him that this last year I´ve been totally passionate with Afrobeats music. There are some songs of this genre that I absolutely feel they move my energies-prana and I believe the music that comes from this genre has a certain energetic frequency that is there to 'elevate' certain people that might be stucked on lower frequencies.

I have experienced energy raising from the lower back of the spine all the way up, while listening to some of this songs.

I talked to him all of this and he said they are certain 'ultrasounds' that depending on where you are in the spiritual path-development you can clearly resonate with them and you can use them to raise you up. 

Today I was listening again to one of my favourites songs of this last year of Afrobeats, I was holding Gyan Mudra and when the female singer stepped on the song, in one vocal I really felt some energetic very high frequency expression. It was comparable to some chants that Sadhguru does after some meditations. These are not just mere 'good-feeling' sounds or a very good technique in autotune. There is some very high frequency singing that is happening when the female singer steppes on on the middle of the song, see if you can catch it: (Very advisable to hold Gyan mudra and sit in Siddhasana):

Note that this excerpt I talk about is particularly high energy. Most afrobeats sounds are below what you will hear of the female singer (this is basically the Peak of the peaks), but I thought in sharing the most intense example I could find. If anyone resonates with it I can send them some more songs that are particularly powerful.

Edited by Javfly33