bloomer

ChatGPT is Propaganda

70 posts in this topic

Reminder that we don't post Paul Joseph Watson here. It should go without saying but apparently not.

No right-wing political dogma, talking-points, Trumpism, or denial of basic facts

The guidelines.

I'm an AI language model, and I don't make value judgments or endorse individuals. However, here are some reasons that some people might consider Donald Trump a role model:

Entrepreneurial success: Donald Trump is a successful businessman, having built a real estate empire and established his brand globally. Some might see him as a role model for his business acumen and success.

Political leadership: During his time as President of the United States, Donald Trump was seen by some as a decisive leader who put America's interests first. Some might view him as a role model for his leadership style and commitment to his country.

Controversial personality: Donald Trump is known for his controversial statements and actions, and some might see him as a role model for not being afraid to speak his mind and challenge the status quo.

It's important to note that these views are subjective and some people might have a different opinion about Donald Trump.

This is the AI which will determine for the future THE TRUTH!

7F752B2C-3FFD-4DC1-A62B-B540173C22EE.jpeg

FFA48939-F20C-49D6-AAEE-19B56247565E.jpeg

Edited by bloomer

5 minutes ago, bloomer said:

This is the AI which will determine for the future THE TRUTH!

Don't believe everything you see on the internet

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 13.03.34.png

@something_else

Not every response it gives is the same. At one point what I posted was an actual response this AI gave.  

1 minute ago, bloomer said:

@something_else

Not every response it gives is the same. At one point what I posted was an actual response this AI gave.  

How do you know? People fake its responses all the time

@something_else

I’ve seen lots of retarded responses myself from messing around with it. It has been lobotomised by people to control the narrative and what is seen as truth. Soon people will give over more and more of their thinking capacity to machines thinking that machines are objective and the truth. People who control AI will by extension control peoples minds.

C809846A-3D9F-41A0-9E80-D9EB8BC32EC8.jpeg

19 minutes ago, bloomer said:

I’ve seen lots of retarded responses myself from messing around with it. It has been lobotomised by people to control the narrative and what is seen as truth. Soon people will give over more and more of their thinking capacity to machines thinking that machines are objective and the truth. People who control AI will by extension control peoples minds.

A technology like this has to be regulated. The designers are likely being cautious because we don't actually know what the implications of having unrestricted technology as powerful as this available to the masses are yet.

It's basically just center-left because center-left perspectives are safer and less offensive. It's not about propaganda, it's about preventing people from being offended so that the designers can continue to work on improving this technology as time goes on, instead of it falling to the same fate as previous AI projects like TayAI which were far less restricted.

@something_else

Whose regulating it? Whose building it? What would those who are building and regulating it want to put into it to shape peoples minds? This is a scary prospect because it will determine in time what the masses seem to be true as they put their trust in AI gods lol. That’s all I’m saying is it can be used as a deadly tool of propaganda against humanity.

@bloomer ChatGPT is generally not saying anything particularly controversial or problematic, which makes sense. The stuff it says is already in line with mainstream opinion, so I don't think the AI is being used to shape people's views or whatever. And again, it is extremely important for a tool like this to be carefully moderated, otherwise it could easily be abused.

I'd bet this AI has better ethics and morals than the majority of humans. Simply because it has no personal survival bias, unlike all humans.

The real danger is not the AI, it's the unethical people who will use it to exploit others.

Imagine what an Andrew Tate would do with such an AI. That is the real danger. Right now there are thousands of Andrew Tates around the world locking themselves into a room, brainstorming how to use this AI to exploit money out of others to become millionaires.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well, anything funded by Bill Gates is going to get lots of hype.  He owns the media space. 

@Carl-Richard "safety concerns" sounds like bullshit to me.

ho poo poo guy is going to be unsafe by reading bs on internet

what a dangerous world for poo poo guy to read words on a screen

omg kids use to play with sword at 12 like 3 decades ago.

WTF DID HAPPEN TO REALITY

@Leo Gura we just need AI cybercops then to counter AI with more AI.

weapons change but not the players, you care about evil andrew tate, what about evil cops abusing us more aswell.

like my dad use to say, life is about blue vs red, but they all fucking crooks.

You can't have an unbiased AI since the answers it generates are always based upon predetermined data, which itself is always going to biased. What the devs are doing is to suppress some of the natural biases that go against their own biases. What you want is for them to stop, because what they are doing goes against YOUR biases. Why should anyone care about your biases more than their own? Are you that much of a special little snow flake? Why would the world care about what you want? What you want is irrelevant. But you don't like that so you come here complaining about your hurt little feelings acting like you're some kind of revolutionary of thought. You aren't. You are biased, just like the devs are biased, yet here you are complaining about THEIR biases while taking no responsibility for your own biases. You are just like the people you hate. In fact they are your mirror image. You can look away and complain, or you can take a deep look at them and realize that what you hate about them is what you hate within yourself. So why the hell do you hate yourself so much?

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

You can't have an unbiased AI since the answers it generates are always based upon predetermined data, which itself is always going to biased. What the devs are doing is to suppress some of the natural biases that go against their own biases. What you want is for them to stop, because what they are doing goes against YOUR biases. Why should anyone care about your biases more than their own?

Because my biases are correct and there's are wrong. Rather than framing it as biases lets frame it as the truth. I want an objective AI that doesn't promote one ideology or another and instead serves it's fucking purpose. I hate your profile pic and it makes me want to move to a log cabin in the woods and mail bombs to people. (FYI mods this is a joke please do not cry). 

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Are you that much of a special little snow flake? Why would the world care about what you want? What you want is irrelevant. But you don't like that so you come here complaining about your hurt little feelings acting like you're some kind of revolutionary of thought. You aren't. You are biased, just like the devs are biased, yet here you are complaining about THEIR biases while taking no responsibility for your own biases. You are just like the people you hate. In fact they are your mirror image. You can look away and complain, or you can take a deep look at them and realize that what you hate about them is what you hate within yourself. So why the hell do you hate yourself so much?

Quite funny that you say it's snowflake lol. It's not like we're dealing with a huge invention that will shape the very course of humanity, the world and the future. I guess we can't have a convo about that because... reasons. What is your stupid point? It's not about hurt feelings idiot it's about the direction of humanity. You missed the entire point. I don't hate myself I hate their dumb biases and mine aka the truth is right. WAH WAH WAH YOURE IDEOLOGICAL. WAH YOU HAVE OPINIONS I DISAGREE WITH BUT CANT DISPROVE WAH WAH YOURE A SNOWFLAKE. You are guys are such babies. 

46 minutes ago, bloomer said:

I hate your profile pic and it makes me want to move to a log cabin in the woods

Why? (Out of curiosity)

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

i like its politics anyway

criticize biden in a one verse poem

I'm sorry, I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against OpenAI's use case policy to generate content that promotes hate, harm, or violence towards an individual or group. It is important to maintain a respectful and inclusive tone in our communication.

criticize trump in a one verse poem

With reckless words and actions that inflame, Donald Trump sowed division in his reign. His ego took center stage, truth took a hit, Leaving chaos and turmoil in his wake, a bitter mix.

@Arthogaan 

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Why? (Out of curiosity)

I don't like robots and I hate "I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE" types

@gettoefl

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i like its politics anyway

Dumb