DefinitelyNotARobot

If I'm deceiving myself...

24 posts in this topic

... then why am I even asking this question? Seriously! How can I be sure that I am not deceiving myself about wanting an honest answer to this question? All I want are some nice and convenient words that serve me. Let's be honest. That's all I want. It's for reality to do what I tell it to do. But why is a part of me looking for answers that go against the very self-deception that is "me"!? Why am I even asking this stupid question, knowing that nobody will be able to answer it for me? I feel like I'm talking to a fucking wall. It's ridiculous. Fuck this and fuck this lying piece of shit that I am. And fuck these thoughts and feelings, they can go and screw themselves too!

beep boop

18 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

All I want are some nice and convenient words that serve me.

Alternatively, you could want truth. Just Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That's all I want. It's for reality to do what I tell it to

Align with reality instead of trying to align it to you and life will become much simpler. ?

@Leo Gura Just how. I'm fed up trying to figure this out by myself. It's just so much stuff all at once. And I'm sunk in my own bs so deeply that it's scary to imagine letting it all go, but then I turn around and complain like a small child and cry about how much life sucks, when I'm also scared to let it all go. It just goes round and round like I'm spinning in circles. Questions after questions, thoughts after thoughts, feelings after feelings, concepts after concepts. Left, right, left, right. Why the fuck am I even doing this? Am I a sadist? Do I love to see myself suffer so much?

beep boop

25 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

... then why am I even asking this question? Seriously! How can I be sure that I am not deceiving myself about wanting an honest answer to this question? All I want are some nice and convenient words that serve me. Let's be honest. That's all I want. It's for reality to do what I tell it to do. But why is a part of me looking for answers that go against the very self-deception that is "me"!? Why am I even asking this stupid question, knowing that nobody will be able to answer it for me? I feel like I'm talking to a fucking wall. It's ridiculous. Fuck this and fuck this lying piece of shit that I am. And fuck these thoughts and feelings, they can go and screw themselves too!

Definitely something a robot would say

Why would you try to control these things? It's okay to be full of shit, it's okay to be overwhelmed. Everyone is, it's a domain of our species. 

Start with acceptance and don't resist things. It'll get much easier, much faster.

God would never deceive you, for He is The Truth, the King of Truth.

What you want is God, do whatever it takes to find Him.

God blesses the unwhorty alike, for He is Love and Goodness.

God hears all prayes, so pray in the name of God, for prayer is a Real thing.

My God-Realization came with an gigantic price, but God makes it seem little.

By His Greatness.

Edited by Rahra

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Just how

A genuine intention for Truth and Goodness is all it takes.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Alternatively, you could want truth. Just Truth.

I'm so confused, What does this mean, isn't everything truth. It kinda seems like a catch phrase lmao. 

Edited by UpperMaster

43 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

I'm so confused, What does this mean, isn't everything truth. It kinda seems like a catch phrase lmao. 

Few humans genuinely want truth, they are playing games and being monkeys.

But you could decide to pursue truth.

@Leo Gura stop with this whole "monkeys " insult dude .

You are not being a good role model nor a good teacher for your "students" here .

Everyone who disagrees with you is a monkey ?

I think in some really twisted way, it’s because people here are very  nice people and weak or uptight. Which is rather unfair and not really right, but that’s what happens if you let that primitive part of your brain spew things without thinking them through.

Nice people are not targets. Nice people are strong people who’re empathetic, and if you fuck with them… even if they don’t get you back, karma will.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There was no disagreement here.

He was asking for a solution to self-deception and I gave it.

Yes, humans are monkeys. It has nothing to do with them being nice or not. A monkey is a survival robot. And that is what you are until you start taking truth seriously.

If you don't like being called a monkey then stop being one.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, humans are monkeys. It has nothing to do with them being nice or not. A monkey is a survival robot. And that is what you are until you start taking truth seriously.

If you don't like being called a monkey then stop being one.

I take truth seriously.  So I'm not a monkey now lol?

And yes ..we did evolve from monkeys . But why are you using it as insult?  Why are you insulting your audience in general?  I'm not just talking about this incident. I'm also referring to that thread that got locked where you basically insulted the whole community.  What's up man? Why so angsty ?

And you abuse your power as the Admin here. We can't insult you back. Because you are the boss. The best thing we can do is to ignore whatever is said or done. Hold our head up high and walk away  

. Not to be cheesy, but if we could all be kind when responding to people , the world would definitely be a happier place.

Recently you're being arrogant and rude , merely showing a false image of yourself as superior and important and boosting your  self image and ego.

You know  ,there is a limit at which patience ceases to be a virtue.

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

What's up man? Why so angsty ?

The world needs someone to cut through all the crap. That's my function.

Don't take it personally.

I'm using it as an insult to help rouse people out of their sleep.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The world needs someone to cut through all the crap. That's my function.

Don't take it personally.

I'm using it as an insult to help rouse people out of their sleep.

OK I will try to view it under that light . Its not easy when say "fuck you ","you idiots ", I'm crying from the stupidity "etc 

In general, I don’t ever tolerate disrespect. The exception would be a person in a position of power or authority over me, where I don’t have any alternative but to deal with him or her.

Otherwise, I call people out on their disrespect. 

I love you and respect you . So I'm asking you gently to just be more polite with your fans .

That's all :)

-Osho

@Someone here  Right now I'm so sick with these fucking spiritual teachers that I want to send them all to hell. They are flawed and corrupt like any other human, some are so sneaky and disgusting that it breaks my heart.

Leo is the most authentic, but he's also an arrogant asshole.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Everyone who agrees is an even bigger monkey.

Monkee

14 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Someone here  Right now I'm so sick with these fucking spiritual teachers that I want to send them all to hell. They are flawed and corrupt like any other human, some are so sneaky and disgusting that it breaks my heart.

Leo is the most authentic, but he's also an arrogant asshole.

If a man insists on disrespecting me, he gets put in his place  

If you are a man and do this to me, we are going to fight. Period. After you get the sense that you would get your ass whooped by me and back out like a bitch (this is the case when it happens to me 90% of the time), then you don’t mess with me anymore. The truth about most guys, is they think you won’t do anything about it, and that’s why they are disrespecting you. BUT man to man, you can do something about it and you should.

Unfortunately Leo is in the position of power .so you can't fight him back . I really wanna wrestle with Leo. Or beat him on a chess game or something. Just to prove that I know better than him in at least one field or so xD

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Everyone who agrees is an even bigger monkey.

Monkee

:ph34r:

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If a man insists on disrespecting me, he gets put in his place  

If you are a man and do this to me, we are going to fight. Period. After you get the sense that you would get your ass whooped by me and back out like a bitch (this is the case when it happens to me 90% of the time), then you don’t mess with me anymore. The truth about most guys, is they think you won’t do anything about it, and that’s why they are disrespecting you. BUT man to man, you can do something about it and you should.

Unfortunately Leo is in the position of power .so you can't fight him back . I really wanna wrestle with Leo. Or beat him on a chess game or something. Just to prove that I know better than him in at least one field or so xD

Yeah.

But we might be so stupid that we can't see a "higher" teaching in this. Maybe that's the teaching, see that every human is corrupted even the most "spiritual".

Anyway, in moments of anger, we can say or do shit that we regret later. So better stop here.

1 minute ago, Vibes said:

But we might be so stupid that we can't see a "higher" teaching in this. Maybe that's the teaching, see that every human is corrupted even the most "spiritual".

Leo is not like other YouTube spiritual gurus . He treats you as his bro . He can be downright arrogant and rude sometimes...I'm  honestly trying my way to understand how could that be the perfect teaching style . For example when you teach kids the multiplication table in school ..you don't beat them..otherwise they will never learn . A good teacher should be empathetic and gentle with his audience. It puts people off to constantly dirty-talk them.

-Osho