eTorro

Garlic: A Promising Antidote To Heavy Metal Toxicity

30 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, UDT said:

korean monks dont use it as it disturbs the chi 

I meditate on a daily basis and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that garlic doesn't disturb your attention/focus/concentration. It is a matter of you getting used to the raw compounds of garlic.

I don't follow Buddhism anymore. Life is not only about meditation and clarity of mind, although these things are fundamental to lasting growth.

It is fair to say that life is also about skills like articulating understanding, comprehension, understanding people, and so forth. Basically, life is about everything we can master as human beings.

Just because a Buddhist monk behaves a certain way, that doesn't mean that we should embrace his worldview or his lifestyle.

@eTorro Sure Im just sharing knowledge. I eat garlic. 
They also dont eat onions
I eat onions

Maybe thats why my energy is so multidirectional pew pew 

Monks are respectable however, worth more because they actually practice. Typing in a forum or watching youtube videos and sitting at home on a cushion is a mere poor replica of a ancient lifestyle.

SHooting 5meo up your anus canal in a bath tub in las vegas is not what I would assume modern spirituality is. 

Even if it "gets you there" quickest.

Well maybe its about enjoying the journey not skipping to the end?

So eat your garlic guys and girls and eat pussy too. 

Amen.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

5 hours ago, UDT said:

So eat your garlic guys and girls and eat pussy too. 

I eat three cloves of garlic in the morning and three cloves of garlic before bed. That makes six cloves of garlic in total, a day.

I also take two pills of IP6 Inositol Hexaphosphate — one in the morning and one before bed.

Let's not forget that IP6 is the most potent detoxifier of heavy metals after garlic.

Edited by eTorro

@eTorro But do you eat pussy too?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

21 hours ago, eTorro said:

I eat three cloves of garlic in the morning and three cloves of garlic before bed. That makes six cloves of garlic in total, a day.

I also take two pills of IP6 Inositol Hexaphosphate — one in the morning and one before bed.

Let's not forget that IP6 is the most potent detoxifier of heavy metals after garlic.

Is this a new regimen? How long has this been going on?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Garlic will not help heavy metal toxicity. It may help the symptoms somehow, but it won’t chelate. Pop culture medicine edutainment seems to have propagated this idea that anything with a sulfur molecule or even a proper thiol group somehow purges heavy metals from the body or something — this is false. It is only the double thiol group having molecules that can chelate — DMPS, DMSA, dimercaprol/BAL (not recommended), ALA, etc — the two thiol groups next to each other act as a functional hook… When there’s just one thiol (chlorella, etc), it just stirs stuff around; doesn’t usefully or effectively chelate anything whatsoever.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:07 PM, integral said:

Is this a new regimen? How long has this been going on?

Two weeks.

@eTorro Do more research and the picture will become more clear. Way too much to go over. I’m not going to be super mean here, but I do have a responsibility to illuminate a bit of this…

For starters, the ”Garlic vs Chelation” example is completely useless considering the chelator wasn’t even EDTA (commonly used in studies but outmatched by another option), much less DMSA… As luck would have it, the safest lead chelator, and the most effective lead chelator, are the same chemical, DMSA — there’s simply no replacement for it; neither pharmaceutical nor natural.

Penicillamine, of all things — a very dangerous and inefficient copper chelator (to treat Wilson’s disease) which also can chelate arsenic to some degree (though not as well as many other options) — is the “chelator” used in that example: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillamine

As you can now probably tell, that’s like comparing the effectiveness of…

1. Oregano

with

2. An arm cast

… for healing a broken LEG…

And then, if any sort of antioxidant/etc effects of the oregano actually had some positive effect… stating that “oregano wins against casts in a head to head match up for the healing of broken bones.”

?‍♂️ 

Take a moment to reassess… Identify each assumption that led to this situation. Hey… It happens. But I can guarantee it’ll happen again if you don’t figure out what those assumptions were. Same goes for all of us.

Chelation is no joke. Getting all the mercury and lead out of your body is an extremely intensive and time-consuming endeavor. Even DMPS, which has been repeatedly shown in the lab to be an effective lead chelator, is still exponentially outmatched by DMSA (for lead, not necessarily mercury)… and DMSA itself can take years to truly get all the lead out. And mercury (and arsenic; cadmium; others) chelation is another thing altogether.

You won’t be competent with understanding this overnight or anything. It’s a lot.

Edited by The0Self