Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

You can literally just ask Chat GPT to give you prompts for midjourney ai

6 posts in this topic

I just discovered that one can just combine the imaginative powers of the most advanced AI to get even more creative outputs with midjourney. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. 

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-30 um 11.50.44.png

VictorWolf_A_figure_in_a_meditative_pose_surrounded_by_a_halo_o_8b89ec05-9e63-4f26-9e66-d4bfde341dee.png

VictorWolf_A_figure_with_a_serene_expression_standing_amidst_a__3a5d099c-3b31-44e0-84d2-3aba7aa35b83.png

VictorWolf_A_figure_standing_tall_and_proud_with_hands_outstret_5777f39b-030a-4b45-9f07-750171ef231d.png

WIth this simple trick you can 10x the variability and creativity with ai art. 

Yeah, I have seen this idea (to combinate chatgpt with midjourney ai) and I think this combo is very fascinating. Although midjourney AI is not the best to describe/illustrate long texts with images, on the other hand, this combo can be used to show or to illustrate complex , hard concepts that would be hard to explain in words alone otherwise.

Edited by zurew

Just now, The Zen Viking said:

I thought ChatGPT was trained only on data BEFORE midjourney took off?

I think since they made ChatGPT public, they have made some updates on it.

An addition to this, you can ask Chatgpt to summarize the concept in nouns and adjectives seperated by commas, making it easier to be "read" by the AI Art Generator

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/