Magnanimous

When do I stop saying affirmations?

3 posts in this topic

Ik it's obvious that you've manifested something with your affirmation, and thus u can stop saying it, but what if it's less obvious, like "I am living my best life?" Then how can I tell when to stop?

Plz tell me how, or I might be stuck always not living my best life.

Try to live a permutation of life beyond a better/worse esteem dilemma. Maybe in a couple years you can come back to the idea and realize how impossible it really was to live a life that was yours any differently.

Think about it. You are born, and then you HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. You flop on the fish until you can crawl, breathe, communicate, and get potty trained. "The best life" becomes an obvious miracle--something impossible to disbelieve. The best life is not a matter of when it comes.. it's here, right now today. Not a goal to strive toward like a lighthouse in the distance...

I mean you probably are working on recognizing this daily, so just don't beat yourself up. Personal development should be rewarding and personally gratifying.

Edited by vishnusavestheday

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

"I am living my best life" is too vague.

What does that even mean?

How should your subconscious work on that for you?

Affirmations must be concrete and represent continuous evolution.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/