BlessedLion

She chose my friend

10 posts in this topic

Met an absolute bombshell from Norway the other night. The energy was magnetic and I was crushing on her hard, some cuddling and deep talkd. We planned to meet at ecstatic dance, the whole community does it every Sunday, and when I got there she was making out with my friend. I don't think he knew though bc she is new. 

Anyway, it hurt but was kinda like a nice sad pain. I just went to the beach and watched sunset while listening to Bob Marley. It helped me to refocus on my life purpose and how transient romance is. Its stupid to depend on it. She was one the first women in a while that I really digged tho :/

Congratulations you got saved by a friend!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

it hurt but was kinda like a nice sad pain. I just went to the beach and watched sunset while listening to Bob Marley.

This scene you describe brings the feeling that is much calm, broaden and more enjoyable than anything else. As if I saw the abundant colour of the sunset, The sea level spreads infinitely to my left and right side, as if it were my heart and mind. I can relate to what the music you love brings you. Just you appreciating the world alone. It is a nice sad pain. so beautiful, nice to be experienced.

Nah I stayed for a bit and danced. Actually I saw my friend today and chatted about it. He had no idea and I guess they just vibed. I'm over it now went on another date with a gorgeous Turkish girl tonight 

Where do you live? Sounds dope place

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 30/01/2023 at 5:06 AM, BlessedLion said:

Anyway, it hurt but was kinda like a nice sad pain. I just went to the beach and watched sunset while listening to Bob Marley. It helped me to refocus on my life purpose and how transient romance is. Its stupid to depend on it. She was one the first women in a while that I really digged tho :/

Vaiting in vain? We were all there, my friend.