Frosty97

An insight into why a dick gets hard

11 posts in this topic

So I thought about it and it hit me so I write.

“Using something” or more specifically, at the expense of other living things(can be imagined) and obviously(usually) the other gender

And for a woman’s private part, it is

“Being used”. Like women are used to bear babies.

Until recently women were the bearers and the sacrificed, and the men at the top were the choosers of who should be sacrificed(still is but it is being more distributed). So men at the top chose(because it is inevitable for survival ) the criteria for who or what things to be sacrificed.

Lesson here for men is, be the chooser of faith(For youself and others) rather than on the receiving end of it

And I though having a laugh is kind of similar. It also is at the expense of something, “laughing at something”

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

What does that have to do with your title?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Make the connection. I know I wrote it vague but sometimes vague encompasses everything.

18 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

Lesson here for men is, be the chooser of faith(For youself and others) rather than on the receiving end of it

Gives me these vibes, similar music playing in my head too xD

@Frosty97 Sure

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura So this was what I truly felt, was it a wrong insight? Or not a popular one shared by many people?

@Frosty97 It's partly right, if you look at the other side of the coin, it will look different.

Insights are alright, but if you don't try to counterbalance them, they will turn and grow into ideological stories that will end up making a lot of sense to you. In that case, half a rotten apple will amount to a rotten apple, despite there being truth in the whole thing.

Let's say, in the brutal face of survival, both men and women held together the best they could, collaborating together the best way they knew. Women and children were spared in most sieges and they were protected by the defenders and even left alone by the besiegers. Some powerful leaders were more oppressive, but some focused on building a better society, one that everyone can benefit from. In certain societies, like the "vikings", women enjoyed more rights and freedoms. You can go with this narrative all day long too, bringing endless examples, but it would also be wrong.

@Yog So what I’m saying is, we “relatively more conscious and more insightful men” should be more like the “relatively less oppressive vikings” and strive to gain more power but also cultivate humility and compassion, balance the two(power and compassion) and consciously strive to build a better society.

And also what I said about women being the bearers of humanity is in biology. Men can not bear the burden(In a harsh environment I would say it is a burden) of carrying a baby into the world for them(Although we can make the environment more suitable for women and also if women want to strive for power like men do we should make that possible too).

So what I’m saying is strive to get to the top and choose your own faith(Not for yourself to survive better but for others and for something bigger than yourself)

sorry for my scattered writing. Writing this I had so many branches of thoughts to go to but I tried not to go so far.

Damn, insights left and right these days and all these connections.. it’s crazy

Edited by Frosty97
Spelling correction and stuff

I think you're jumping to a conclusion. Stating the effects survival had on men and women does not in any way show you how you're supposed to behave. I can see this renouncing all power because I don't want to partake in this system (this is essentially suicide) or I can seek as much power as humanly possible because that's the nature of things (Genghis Khan path). Insights are beautiful, but don't take them as prophecy.

12 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura So this was what I truly felt, was it a wrong insight? Or not a popular one shared by many people?

You can feel and think whatever you want.

It just wasn't what I was talking about with my example.

A dick gets hard so it can penerate a vagina.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Israfil Yeah, I tend to jump into conclusions a lot

There are no shoulds in the world but I think IF you want a better world than it is at the moment, you trying to make it a better place helps.

Edited by Frosty97