Keanu

Awakened, now what?

128 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, axiom said:

Enlightenment is the great unknowing. It is beyond knowledge. It does nothing to help you navigate life.

you are just mystifying things, you can call it whatever names you want - whatever you experience can be known and can be in fact knowledge.

the way that you acquire knowledge helps you to obtain other knowledge that you wish to seek - it gives you the tools to see reality better and work with it.

1 minute ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

you are just mystifying things, you can call it whatever names you want - whatever you experience can be known and can be in fact knowledge.

Nothing can be experienced. Nothing can be known.

1 minute ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

the way that you acquire knowledge helps you to obtain other knowledge that you wish to seek - it gives you the tools to see reality better and work with it.

That is the dream of a life lived.

Apparently.

@AsafTheMagniv You are God now. You just don’t know what God is. 

In terms of my human life, yeah here we are. 

But, this is a dream. You are God dreaming up reality. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, axiom said:

Nothing can be experienced. Nothing can be known.

That is the dream of a life lived.

of course, in the view of reality, nothing new happens but for you? for you who is alluded things happen, enjoy it or whatever - rn you are experiencing something whether you like it or not.

sometimes it's good to view in the view of god or reality or whatever perspective you want - it is still a fact that you want in some level you want to survive and good and bad for you is still determined in the dream for you.

of course, we are both illusioned but we still experiencing the dream and that's a fact.

in reality, it is true that we are not doing anything, there is no free will, there is and there is no god, good and bad and everything happens and doesn't happens that is true, but you rn are living - even if its false, for you rn the dream is real in some way and for as long as you are alluded "live" you will experience it - you will never be the whole because to be really not in a dream is to not be separated in any shape of form it means that the you will die.

of course in a sense you are alive and not alive always but that's only in the perspective of god or reality or whatever you call it.

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@AsafTheMagniv You are God now. You just don’t know what God is. 

In terms of my human life, yeah here we are. 

But, this is a dream. You are God dreaming up reality. 

I know that I'm god and I'm not god I know that, what I want you to realize is that you are still experiencing a dream rn and you can't just say you aren't because that is true because it's also true that you are in an allusion rn.

the fact that you can talk to me means that you are limited -> which means you are in a dream - in an illusion

37 minutes ago, axiom said:

It does nothing to help you navigate life.

I disagree wholeheartedly.

4 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

rn you are experiencing something whether you like it or not.

I am not experiencing anything.

4 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

it is still a fact that you want in some level you want to survive

The body seems to want to survive. I am not the body.

5 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

of course, we are both illusioned but we still experiencing the dream and that's a fact.

That is not a fact.

5 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

but you rn are living - even if its false, for you rn the dream is real in some way

The dream falls away with the self. The self is the dream.

6 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

to be really not in a dream is to not be separated in any shape of form it means that the you will die.

You are already dead. You never lived. Life goes on, apparently.

7 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

of course in a sense you are alive and not alive always but that's only in the perspective of god or reality

You are not alive. The body seems to be alive. You are not the body.

Apparently.

@AsafTheMagniv Yes, I am in a dream right now because I am not in an awakened state.

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

Perhaps we are talking about different things. In "my" opinion, life cannot be navigated by someone who isn't there.

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

the fact that you can talk to me means that you are limited -> which means you are in a dream - in an illusion

I am not talking to you. These are words on a screen, apparently.

Apparently.

Imagine we weren’t speaking about any person here, but what the universes potential is for consciousness 

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Imagine we weren’t speaking about any person here, but what the universes potential is for consciousness 

There is no such thing as consciousness.

Apparently.

17 hours ago, Keanu said:

I am exactly where I need to be going exactly where I should be. I merely have curiosity about what other ways spirituality can be experienced after awakening. Maybe my 'now what' and 'depth is illusion' was seen as though I'm bored or dismissive, but I can assure you that's not the case.

If you are exactly where you should be, why would you want to "pursue something new"? Enlightenment reveals that there are no shoulds or should nots. There is nothing to pursue, or to avoid. The desperate attempt to do so only leads you from yourself. When the light of your ultimate nature is unleashed, it supernovas, banishing apparent boundaries and revealing the same you in every being. You emerge from the cave and see clearly that the cosmos is a phenomenal playground, which can only be fully enjoyed when you are free from the shackles of yourself.

These are not poetic platitudes. They are a map, pointing to the territory. They are trying to show you the incomprehensible being that is within, waiting to be realized. When it is, life goes deeply beyond sitting on your ass and blissing out. Every ticking moment of apparent time is too precious to waste in a voracious desire to perpetually "realize more".

Here's an exercise that may help. If an oncologist told you that you have terminal pancreatic cancer, and will die in 30 days, what would you do differently than you are doing now? Take that realization and live it. It's not just a hypothetical thought experiment. Make the most of this moment now. Some day it will be your last, and the adventure of the dream will end.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@axiom what does consciousness mean to you?

◭"89"

16 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

the only thing you can do with knowledge is to use it - there is no other way.

you gain nothing from enlightenment other than experiences and knowledge which are the same thing.

everything that can be known is knowledge.

19 minutes ago, axiom said:

I am not experiencing anything.

The body seems to want to survive. I am not the body.

That is not a fact.

The dream falls away with the self. The self is the dream.

You are already dead. You never lived. Life goes on, apparently.

You are not alive. The body seems to be alive. You are not the body.

then how are you typing? you want to say to me rn you are not limited?

@axiom That’s not what I mean by consciousness. By consciousness I mean absolute being. 

Consciousness = God = Truth = infinity = love 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

19 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@AsafTheMagniv Yes, I am in a dream right now because I am not in an awakened state.

you will be fully awakened only when you will be everything, when there wont be nothing of you in any way - you can't experience everything, you can't ever be fully awakened because for that to happen there is a need for there to be nothing separated and the fact that something experiencing anything means that you aren't fully awakened