Keanu

Awakened, now what?

128 posts in this topic

@Keanu I think  from all what I read from you you are not so deep as you think in your developement and need a lot of work. Sure you are more conscious than an Eckhard tolle Reader but I feel you dont understand how deep this goes. 

I hope you will not see this as judgment. I am just want to tell my opinion in most direct way

Edited by OBEler

@Keanu Awaken so much that you wouldn't post this. So much that you'll be laughing over what ever reason you wrote this. I am just taking a guess now, but you probaly wrote this to help yourself go deeper ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not think for some second that you are AWAKE! You have no fucking idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is!

Everyone here is a clown. You don't comprehend. Everyone you follow and read is a idiot. No human has any idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is. None of the Nondualist, Buddhist, Advita spiritual monkeys that you've up on pedestals like your idiot kings.

CONSCIOUSNESS is not some stupid Buddhist crap.

God specifically told me to tell you that if you follow Buddhism and you think that's AWAKENING, you're a complete idiot. This is not the Leo ego speaking. This is GOD speaking to you through Leo fingers. Buddhism is NOT TRUTH! What messenger do I have to spend to you to get you to listen? Must I send a feathery angle?

EVERY SINGLE BUDDHIST IDEA IS IMAGINARY. Including Enlightenment, Void, and No-Self. Its dreamed up shit.

THERE NEVER WAS A BUDDHA! You invented him from whole cloth, the sneaky stupid bastard.

You didn't just invent the Buddha, you invent Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, and all this shit.

Rupert Spira is fantasy in your mind.

And until you realize that, you're clueless.

Stop acting butthurt about this. Like I am hurting your stupid feelings. All your feelings are just bullshit you are running to avoid actually WAKING UP! Stop crying like a child. You are strong enough to handle TRUTH! I know you are because I'M the only here who's been there.

INFINITE TRUTH

You have fucking idea what that is.

I am treating you like the adult you should have already raised yourself to be. But now here I am, leading this children who all the sudden think they no better. NO!  Everyone your whole life have been treating you like a child, everyone treated you like a preciously emotional crybaby child! Your FEELINGS are all SELF-DECEPTION. Which why they have you running behaving like monkeys. You're as stupid as a monkey. YOU! That Buddhist! "Void" you are stupid! There is no void, there is only GOD!

The reason you're offended and swarming around like fish because you were told the RAW TRUTH.

No watch yourself coping with stories and distractions.

Your whole life, everything out of your mouth has been a LIE.

You are CONSTANTLY LYING, and I'm the only ONE here who knows it and will tell you.

And I don't care about your feelings, AT ALL. Because TRUTH doesn't give a fuck what you think. Or feel.

Everything you are is FALSE.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

You're never fooling God.

You're never fooling Truth.

You're never fooling Love.

You're never fooling Me.

Okay.

Can you change my name to Mystical Man?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not think for some second that you are AWAKE! You have no fucking idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is!

Everyone here is a clown. You don't comprehend. Everyone you follow and read is a idiot. No human has any idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is. None of the Nondualist, Buddhist, Advita spiritual monkeys that you've up on pedestals like your idiot kings.

CONSCIOUSNESS is not some stupid Buddhist crap.

God specifically told me to tell you that if you follow Buddhism and you think that's AWAKENING, you're a complete idiot. This is not the Leo ego speaking. This is GOD speaking to you through Leo fingers. Buddhism is NOT TRUTH! What messenger do I have to spend to you to get you to listen? Must I send a feathery angle?

EVERY SINGLE BUDDHIST IDEA IS IMAGINARY. Including Enlightenment, Void, and No-Self. Its dreamed up shit.

THERE NEVER WAS A BUDDHA! You invented him from whole cloth, the sneaky stupid bastard.

You didn't just invent the Buddha, you invent Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, and all this shit.

Rupert Spira is fantasy in your mind.

And until you realize that, you're clueless.

Stop acting butthurt about this. Like I am hurting your stupid feelings. All your feelings are just bullshit you are running to avoid actually WAKING UP! Stop crying like a child. You are strong enough to handle TRUTH! I know you are because I'M the only here who's been there.

INFINITE TRUTH

You have fucking idea what that is.

I am treating you like the adult you should have already raised yourself to be. But now here I am, leading this children who all the sudden think they no better. NO!  Everyone your whole life have been treating you like a child, everyone treated you like a preciously emotional crybaby child! Your FEELINGS are all SELF-DECEPTION. Which why they have you running behaving like monkeys. You're as stupid as a monkey. YOU! That Buddhist! "Void" you are stupid! There is no void, there is only GOD!

The reason you're offended and swarming around like fish because you were told the RAW TRUTH.

No watch yourself coping with stories and distractions.

Your whole life, everything out of your mouth has been a LIE.

You are CONSTANTLY LYING, and I'm the only ONE here who knows it and will tell you.

And I don't care about your feelings, AT ALL. Because TRUTH doesn't give a fuck what you think. Or feel.

Everything you are is FALSE.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

You're never fooling God.

You're never fooling Truth.

You're never fooling Love.

You're never fooling Me.

@Leo Gura Dude, what the FUCK?

You are fucking arrogant as sh*t, this is just pure egotism

15 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Okay.

Can you change my name to Mystical Man?

:D

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Actually I’d say closer to yes. 

No, none of those dualities are "what this place is caught up in" that is such a gross over simplification. God Vs Ego? Truth Vs lie? Etc

How is that anything to do with what we are talking bout here? I mean they are tangentially. But, we aren't here spouting dualities off one another.  

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Keanu said:

Well this has gotten out of hand, if you take a look you'll see my last post before this was in 2018. Active forum members, this isn't the only forum for spirituality and you don't have to be talked to like this. 

Leo you understand nothing, you're a child berating other children because the world has hurt you. 

Feelings are as real as the meal that sustains me. yes they're also not real but get over yourself. 

This place is caught up in the idea of lie vs truth, ego vs god, self and no-self. Your hyper fixation may be what you all need now, but it's all meaningless. 

Peace.

everything is meaningless from one perspective but you are still alive aren't you? that means you still want to live and there is still good and bad - there is still meaning, cause if they weren't you would do nothing and die in the next week.

he is just trying to make you understand reality more, the fact that you are still here means that it interests you - the fact that you are alive means that deep down you seek to improve.

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I feel uncomfortable. I don’t want to pose or pretend. I don’t want your approval. I don’t want your love, whatever that is. None of you know me, none of you love me. 

I am here to love reality. I am here to awaken. To create. I am building my life and understanding of reality. I am not interested in being stock in an dogma, cult, religion, or spiritual system. I want to cut through the bullshit and know. 

I don’t care if you think I am ignorant, I don’t care if you think I am a fool. I don’t care what Leo thinks of me. I just want to awaken. 

to awaken is just a term that you understand reality better, you can always "awaken more" - it isn't once, and then poof you are awakened.

the fact that you are alive means that you aren't everything, you are always infinitely far from understanding everything no matter how much limited knowledge you get.
even if you have infinite knowledge you will be infinitely away from everything because reality is infinite of infinities.

to seek to awaken is just to seek to improve - to improve your understanding and you gotta get more insights and knowledge about reality to improve - as simple as that - of course, there are infinite ways but do what works for you.

19 hours ago, Moksha said:

Enlightenment liberates you to lucidly live the dream. Creativity, intelligence, and love pour through you and elevate every experience, whether it is farming tomatoes or researching quantum mechanics. Life is less about choosing the right thing to do, and more about honoring the moment regardless of what you do. You may feel guided in a certain direction, but whatever you do will be meaningful because you are entirely present and grateful for it. You see the miracle that the cosmos is. If you are bored or dismiss life as an empty illusion unworthy of your attention, these are telltale signs you aren’t enlightened.

Enlightenment is just knowledge, maybe deep but still only knowledge it can liberate you depending on your level but that depends on who you are.
in the dream there is always a you now matter what level you are.

Honoring the moment and love is just a way of life nothing more nothing less - you can be at Jesus level of awakening and still find reality meaningless, of course in his level it will be very different from yours but every creature has feelings to some extent and that will remain that way until you die.

there is no need to do anything whether it is to be grateful or to be depressed, emotions will come and go at every level and the way they affect you depends on your level of awareness and understanding of emotions and how you work.

Enlightenment only gives you knowledge that can help you navigate life and find inner peace but it doesn't have give you happiness in any shape of form - of course some people do find happiness in their spiritual path but every path is different.

if you don't understand how controlling a car works or how a human works why should you be happy suddenly? in this dream your consciousness is connected to this body no matter if you like it or not - maybe at a very very high level it won't but for us happiness comes from the body.

2 hours ago, Snader said:

Let the man blow off some steam for God’s sake!

Nothing personal, still all personal :ph34r:

He's the centre of this forum, it's unprofessional and dangerous for him to speak like this. Of course he doesn't care because he need not care when speaking to himself, but life ending thoughts are spoken so freely here it's perpetuating delusions.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Keanu I think from all what I read from you you are not so deep as you think in your development and need a lot of work. Sure you are more conscious than an Eckhard tolle Reader but I feel you dont understand how deep this goes. 

I hope you will not see this as judgment. I am just want to tell my opinion in most direct way

You could be right

But why this insistent on depth? On development or work, truth is not understandable, is not translatable, you can't quantify or section it up, you can't focus on it and you can't grasp it, I say I'm awakened but I'm not really because that's a fiction. But simultaneously I am, nobody ever is not awake, If I say I'm not awake on this forum I'll be believed without a second guess, If I say I'm awake I'll be put down and told no you aren't. But aren't we always just exactly as we are? Is this not the goal for many, to peak behind the curtain to realise it was you all along? 

2 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Keanu Awaken so much that you wouldn't post this. So much that you'll be laughing over what ever reason you wrote this. I am just taking a guess now, but you probably wrote this to help yourself go deeper ?

Who says I'm not laughing, this post has gone far from my original intention but this is entertaining.

Edited by Keanu

@AsafTheMagniv Maybe 

22 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

to awaken is just a term that you understand reality better, you can always "awaken more" - it isn't once, and then poof you are awakened.

the fact that you are alive means that you aren't everything, you are always infinitely far from understanding everything no matter how much limited knowledge you get.
even if you have infinite knowledge you will be infinitely away from everything because reality is infinite of infinities.

to seek to awaken is just to seek to improve - to improve your understanding and you gotta get more insights and knowledge about reality to improve - as simple as that - of course, there are infinite ways but do what works for you.

Not sure awakening really has anything to do with improvement 

I don’t think you know what enlightenment and awakening is. I think it goes well beyond these Buddhist ideas of awakening, or whatever. It goes beyond human existence, time, space, the idea of others and even service. 

I pro improving my life. But, I sense there are degrees of awakening which are not imaginable for many in the forum. Some of which I have experienced. There is no improvement in these states. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@AsafTheMagniv Maybe 

Not sure awakening really has anything to do with improvement 

what i mean is that you want to improve - your whole motivation to awaken is driven from your survival, your survival wants to improve to survive better

@AsafTheMagniv No, awakening has nothing to do with survival.

I some ways, developing insight, more consciousness, more emotional mastery, clarity, sober mindedness, clear seeing, etc are all great. 

But, there are degrees of awakening that transcend all this… that are timeless. Impossible to imagine. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@AsafTheMagniv No, awakening has nothing to do with survival 

awakening no, but you do have something with survival - your whole life, good and bad is determined by your brain which is determining what is bad or good in the perspective what helps you to survive

Just now, AsafTheMagniv said:

awakening no, but you do have something with survival - your whole life, good and bad is determined by your brain which is determining what is bad or good in the perspective what helps you to survive

your whole system in life no matter what creature you are is determined by survival

@AsafTheMagniv Yes, but in terms of total awakening… your survival is this mask or game you are playing as a human. You are not a human. You are God. But, you are playing human. This is fine. Awakening and God realization is a domain of reality that transcends survival. 

There are aspects of awakening which can help improve life. But, also many aspects which are useless. You have to want to pursue truth for its own sake.

Yes, in many ways as a human I am working on my life. But, I know that this is just a game I am playing and awakening as Leo describes it is beyond the human and has more to do with raw consciousness and God realization.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, AsafTheMagniv said:

Enlightenment only gives you knowledge that can help you navigate life

Enlightenment is the great unknowing. It is beyond knowledge. It does nothing to help you navigate life.

Apparently.

but you are not god now are you, to be god is only one of the infinite things that happen and do not happen simultaneously.

I do agree with you that you can view life as a game and you can transcend things but what fact is that you will remain partly human your whole life no matter what, at least until you can bend reality to some extent but that is a very high level and fate.