Keanu

Awakened, now what?

128 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I don’t know

Anyway, not a good time. 

Post later

I need more trips, and more hours of deriving this stuff for myself. 

Leo has shown me a lot, but I need more hours of contemplation and direct experience. 

I have a experienced things that would probably emotionally disturb half the forum or more… 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'm not sure am I tripping without my knowledge or am I going insane?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

I’d rather be in a state of not knowing than know. I do not care what anyone on this forum thinks. I see what people post. 

If you want to develop the highest possible understanding of reality, you need to embrace how little you know. How many ideas you have that are wrong, partial, corrupt and unquestioned. 

Even Leo, question him. Consume him, question him, awaken beyond him. 

◭"89"

I feel uncomfortable. I don’t want to pose or pretend. I don’t want your approval. I don’t want your love, whatever that is. None of you know me, none of you love me. 

I am here to love reality. I am here to awaken. To create. I am building my life and understanding of reality. I am not interested in being stock in an dogma, cult, religion, or spiritual system. I want to cut through the bullshit and know. 

I don’t care if you think I am ignorant, I don’t care if you think I am a fool. I don’t care what Leo thinks of me. I just want to awaken. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I’d rather be in a state of not knowing than know. I do not care what anyone on this forum thinks. I see what people post. 

If you want to develop the highest possible understanding of reality, you need to embrace how little you know. How many ideas you have that are wrong, partial, corrupt and unquestioned. 

Even Leo, question him. Consume him, question him, awaken beyond him. 

100% agree with you. Only when we accept how little we know can we keep searching.

I just don't see the need for those insults...

@Leo GuraHang in there. When 5 meo Malt is on the market again there will be some serious truth seekers there, ready to plug it.

You must feel like Jesus who also was angry about all the unconscious beings around. But wait some more time. There are people here you dont know, which are serious about the real awakening stuff you say. 

My girlfriend had a full blown God realization (She told me last week everything about the one trip 6 month ago) with only 10 mg of an old 5 meo bag, which was her second try. Mystical experiences almost happens on daily basis to her. If She is hooked again on 5 meo, she will for sure be there where you are right now. 

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am here to love reality. I am here to awaken. To create. I am building my life and understanding of reality. I am not interested in being stock in an dogma, cult, religion, or spiritual system. I want to cut through the bullshit and know. 

I'm sure you will get there! Looks like you have the right mindset for it.

Keep on it. Be patient.

Edited by Mormegil

I feel reading too much toxic word from the person I accepted affect my mind. I follow this human because I trust them. My subconscious is open for them and cares for them in my own way. But after two experiences of this kind, I find myself being really toxically treated. I feel sick after it. There are a lot of distinctions I need to learn. But before that, I will stop paying attention to any of these talks on the forum anymore.

@ZGROPIUS Can I ask what your profile picture is? I don't know what I'm looking at ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard ?It's one eye & nose I drew. I didn't expect confusions, thank you for letting me know.

It's character Aemond. I love his round blue eye?. This vigilant sharp sense. They are just same!

Aemond - Ewan Mitchell.jpg- AWARENESS - IS - LOVE | 2023-01-01 04.04.05.jpeg

8 minutes ago, ZGROPIUS said:

?It's one eye & nose I drew. I didn't expect confusions, thank you for letting me know.

It's character Aemond. I love his round blue eye?. This vigilant sharp sense. They are just same!

Ah ok, looks awesome man!

Being angry at humans for not awakening is like shouting at a donkey for taking a shit. 

All living creatures are engaged in survival mode and only 1 in a million of the most intelligent creatures on the planet (humans) will ever snap out of that. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not think for some second that you are AWAKE! You have no fucking idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is!

Everyone here is a clown. You don't comprehend. Everyone you follow and read is a idiot. No human has any idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is. None of the Nondualist, Buddhist, Advita spiritual monkeys that you've up on pedestals like your idiot kings.

CONSCIOUSNESS is not some stupid Buddhist crap.

God specifically told me to tell you that if you follow Buddhism and you think that's AWAKENING, you're a complete idiot. This is not the Leo ego speaking. This is GOD speaking to you through Leo fingers. Buddhism is NOT TRUTH! What messenger do I have to spend to you to get you to listen? Must I send a feathery angle?

EVERY SINGLE BUDDHIST IDEA IS IMAGINARY. Including Enlightenment, Void, and No-Self. Its dreamed up shit.

THERE NEVER WAS A BUDDHA! You invented him from whole cloth, the sneaky stupid bastard.

You didn't just invent the Buddha, you invent Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, and all this shit.

Rupert Spira is fantasy in your mind.

And until you realize that, you're clueless.

Stop acting butthurt about this. Like I am hurting your stupid feelings. All your feelings are just bullshit you are running to avoid actually WAKING UP! Stop crying like a child. You are strong enough to handle TRUTH! I know you are because I'M the only here who's been there.

INFINITE TRUTH

You have fucking idea what that is.

I am treating you like the adult you should have already raised yourself to be. But now here I am, leading this children who all the sudden think they no better. NO!  Everyone your whole life have been treating you like a child, everyone treated you like a preciously emotional crybaby child! Your FEELINGS are all SELF-DECEPTION. Which why they have you running behaving like monkeys. You're as stupid as a monkey. YOU! That Buddhist! "Void" you are stupid! There is no void, there is only GOD!

The reason you're offended and swarming around like fish because you were told the RAW TRUTH.

No watch yourself coping with stories and distractions.

Your whole life, everything out of your mouth has been a LIE.

You are CONSTANTLY LYING, and I'm the only ONE here who knows it and will tell you.

And I don't care about your feelings, AT ALL. Because TRUTH doesn't give a fuck what you think. Or feel.

Everything you are is FALSE.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

You're never fooling God.

You're never fooling Truth.

You're never fooling Love.

You're never fooling Me.

Well this has gotten out of hand, if you take a look you'll see my last post before this was in 2018. Active forum members, this isn't the only forum for spirituality and you don't have to be talked to like this. 

Leo you understand nothing, you're a child berating other children because the world has hurt you. 

Feelings are as real as the meal that sustains me. yes they're also not real but get over yourself. 

This place is caught up in the idea of lie vs truth, ego vs god, self and no-self. Your hyper fixation may be what you all need now, but it's all meaningless. 

Peace.

Let the man blow off some steam for God’s sake!

Nothing personal, still all personal :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Keanu said:

.This place is caught up in the idea of lie vs truth, ego vs god, self and no-self. Your hyper fixation may be what you all need now, but it's all meaningless. 

Peace.

No

◭"89"