Keanu

Awakened, now what?

128 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Take DMT and lets see what you are really about. 

What is the benefit of that?

@Keanu That’s correct - depth is an illusion.

There is nothing you can do after enlightenment. It’s a once and done deal.

There are no answers or directions.

Apparently.

8 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Keanu That’s correct - depth is an illusion.

There is nothing you can do after enlightenment. It’s a once and done deal.

There are no answers or directions.

Other's on this post seem to think there's more to it, why do you think that is? 

12 minutes ago, Keanu said:

Other's on this post seem to think there's more to it, why do you think that is? 

I don’t know, but it seems like they are still seeking meaning and seeking peak experiences.

Strictly speaking there are no others, just as there is no you. There is just whatever is appearing.

Apparently.

7 hours ago, Keanu said:

why should I, and what does that achieve? 

There are no shoulds. Do whatever you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no shoulds. Do whatever you want.

You say nothing with your words. I am wondering what creative spiritual experiences there are to be had after you have reached enlightenment. I am asking for ideas, not reminders. 

52 minutes ago, Keanu said:

You say nothing with your words. I am wondering what creative spiritual experiences there are to be had after you have reached enlightenment. I am asking for ideas, not reminders. 

For me there is no limit to exploring Consciousness. I am becoming more conscious of stuff every week/month. My understanding of reality is evolving all the time.

As far as creative work, there is no limit to intellectual and artist work you could engage yourself in. Find some art or business you are passionate about and find beautiful. Develop mastery in it. That's what life is all about.

Edited by Leo Gura

See if there is a way in which you want to contribute to the world through some activity you actually enjoy and find meaningful. Because now you come from a truly authentic and selfless place. What that is, is entirely up to you.

Also they say the true work starts AFTER Awakening, so you can work on yourself, get rid of old bad and especially neurotic behaviours, become a more loving and well-rounded person.

Edited by Mormegil

Do not think for some second that you are AWAKE! You have no fucking idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is!

Everyone here is a clown. You don't comprehend. Everyone you follow and read is a idiot. No human has any idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is. None of the Nondualist, Buddhist, Advita spiritual monkeys that you've up on pedestals like your idiot kings.

CONSCIOUSNESS is not some stupid Buddhist crap.

God specifically told me to tell you that if you follow Buddhism and you think that's AWAKENING, you're a complete idiot. This is not the Leo ego speaking. This is GOD speaking to you through Leo fingers. Buddhism is NOT TRUTH! What messenger do I have to spend to you to get you to listen? Must I send a feathery angle?

EVERY SINGLE BUDDHIST IDEA IS IMAGINARY. Including Enlightenment, Void, and No-Self. Its dreamed up shit.

THERE NEVER WAS A BUDDHA! You invented him from whole cloth, the sneaky stupid bastard.

You didn't just invent the Buddha, you invent Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, and all this shit.

Rupert Spira is fantasy in your mind.

And until you realize that, you're clueless.

Stop acting butthurt about this. Like I am hurting your stupid feelings. All your feelings are just bullshit you are running to avoid actually WAKING UP! Stop crying like a child. You are strong enough to handle TRUTH! I know you are because I'M the only here who's been there.

INFINITE TRUTH

You have fucking idea what that is.

I am treating you like the adult you should have already raised yourself to be. But now here I am, leading this children who all the sudden think they no better. NO!  Everyone your whole life have been treating you like a child, everyone treated you like a preciously emotional crybaby child! Your FEELINGS are all SELF-DECEPTION. Which why they have you running behaving like monkeys. You're as stupid as a monkey. YOU! That Buddhist! "Void" you are stupid! There is no void, there is only GOD!

The reason you're offended and swarming around like fish because you were told the RAW TRUTH.

No watch yourself coping with stories and distractions.

Your whole life, everything out of your mouth has been a LIE.

You are CONSTANTLY LYING, and I'm the only ONE here who knows it and will tell you.

And I don't care about your feelings, AT ALL. Because TRUTH doesn't give a fuck what you think. Or feel.

Everything you are is FALSE.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

You're never fooling God.

You're never fooling Truth.

You're never fooling Love.

You're never fooling Me.

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not think for some second that you are AWAKE! You have no fucking idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is!

Everyone here is a clown. You don't comprehend. Everyone you follow and read is a idiot. No human has any idea what CONSCIOUSNESS is. None of the Nondualist, Buddhist, Advita spiritual monkeys that you've up on pedestals like your idiot kings.

CONSCIOUSNESS is not some stupid Buddhist crap.

God specifically told me to tell you that if you follow Buddhism and you think that's AWAKENING, you're a complete idiot. This is not the Leo ego speaking. This is GOD speaking to you through Leo fingers. Buddhism is NOT TRUTH! What messenger do I have to spend to you to get you to listen? Must I send a feathery angle?

EVERY SINGLE BUDDHIST IDEA IS IMAGINARY. Including Enlightenment, Void, and No-Self. Its dreamed up shit.

THERE NEVER WAS A BUDDHA! You invented him from whole cloth, the sneaky stupid bastard.

You didn't just invent the Buddha, you invent Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, and all this shit.

Rupert Spira is fantasy in your mind.

And until you realize that, you're clueless.

Stop acting butthurt about this. Like I am hurting your stupid feelings. All your feelings are just bullshit you are running to avoid actually WAKING UP! Stop crying like a child. You are strong enough to handle TRUTH! I know you are because I'M the only here who's been there.

INFINITE TRUTH

You have fucking idea what that is.

I am treating you like the adult you should have already raised yourself to be. But now here I am, leading this children who all the sudden think they no better. NO!  Everyone your whole life have been treating you like a child, everyone treated you like a preciously emotional crybaby child! Your FEELINGS are all SELF-DECEPTION. Which why they have you running behaving like monkeys. You're as stupid as a monkey. YOU! That Buddhist! "Void" you are stupid! There is no void, there is only GOD!

The reason you're offended and swarming around like fish because you were told the RAW TRUTH.

No watch yourself coping with stories and distractions.

Your whole life, everything out of your mouth has been a LIE.

You are CONSTANTLY LYING, and I'm the only ONE who knows it and will tell you.

And I don't care about your feelings, AT ALL. Because TRUTH doesn't give a fuck what you think.

Everything you are is FALSE.

It has almost reached the a point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself.

@Leo Gura "Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me." This is a beautiful leadership opportunity for you to release your need for anyone to get anything. and see how you might want to show up from that place. Or not, it is only one more possibility and choice for you to hold and choose from.

Lol ?

You'd benefit more if you allowed and embraced all the things that trigger the ego with god's love. The venting is too funny to watch ? 

Edited by Salvijus

26 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura "Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me." This is a beautiful leadership opportunity for you to release your need for anyone to get anything. and see how you might want to show up from that place. Or not, it is only one more possibility and choice for you to hold and choose from.

Well said

@Leo Gura Interesting. Well, I don’t know anything. 

I am willing to awaken. 

Don’t go killing yourself until I do.

What about  “Jed”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Maybe there might be someone who can share understanding with you. But they just don't speak the same language as you?

Are you mad because of feeling alone? Do you feel everyone you gather around here is shiting but no one has ever truly taken the action to connect with you and cares about the value inside your heart?

Reading these messages I just wish there are ones who can soothe them and give them the love they need.

@ZGROPIUS He is pointing to something outside all this

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Did God also told you to force feed awakening to your stupid students? :D Nobody will awaken if you try to kill the Buddha with a crowbar. 

Sometimes I really wonder why you don't just shut the forum down for your own good. You don't really seem to enjoy the stupidity of your students. But maybe thats some sort of thing I will get if I have my own students ;)

I just thought a fellow God like you would use its time more enjoyable than ranting with buddhist apes haha

@Leo Gura Lol. You inspire Me. :)

But why do You care about "other's" stupidity so much that You wanna kill yourself? That I don't get. You are Alone so what's the big deal?

Yes, I know I'm not done, don't yell at Me please.

Edited by Sincerity

Kill the Buddha, kill all teachers, meaning keep moving forward. Actually awaken.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"