AJBrew

Male orgasm without ejaculation.

29 posts in this topic

@AJBrew 7 day is good. I tried 3 weeks, higher performance :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

6 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

@AJBrew 7 day is good. I tried 3 weeks, higher performance :)

Alright I'm just curious on that. Maybe ill try to shoot for three weeks, but dam...

Edited by AJBrew

There is a book in Leo's book list about that. Can't tell which one. Sorry, dude ;)@AJBrew

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

7 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

There is a book in Leo's book list about that. Can't tell which one. Sorry, dude ;)@AJBrew

Its all good man I appreciate the info you provided here. There's enough stuff in this thread for me to practice with for a while.

Edited by AJBrew

On 30/01/2023 at 5:08 AM, BlessedLion said:

It's an extremely powerful practice. Just enjoy the sexual energy for what it is and move it up your spine. Have enough discipline to not ejeculate. You'll get better at it it takes time and patience 

Indeed. I don't do anything complicated, I haven't read any Mantak Chia books.

I avoid going above 80% arousal within the first 20 minutes.

Then my body starts to be more warmed up and doesn't cum by accident.

Then I periodically let the built-up sexual energy disperse from the cock area, by relaxing and letting my spine shake and just unclenching everything, imagining it moving up the spine.

The first few times it doesn't feel very orgasmic, but in hour 2 it starts to be very much like orgasm.

And then when she's on top and I let her ride me, somehow that back-to-front motion feels like constant orgasm.

But you gotta be warmed up and not have tension in your body.

If you feel the sexual pleasure only in your dick, you're not warmed up and loose enough.

I tend to feel it throughout most of my body, and the dick feeling becomes only a small part of the pleasure feeling.

On 08/02/2023 at 5:28 AM, AJBrew said:

Why three weeks? I hear at the seven day your testosterone is at its absolute high and that every day afterwards your body starts to recycle the semen.

@AJBrew It's three weeks bro, trust me ;)

Well, you can do this sooner than three weeks, it's just harder in my experience.

Very difficult to not ejaculate within the first 2 weeks, after week 3 it starts becoming easy.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy You guys are crazy, i don't know how you do it. I couldn't help but edge a little before the eight day and caved in so hard from the sheer idea of nudity; I felt like I did a big line of coke.

Edited by AJBrew

@AJBrew I'd love to say that it's just willpower, but if I'm honest, it's a combination of that and social pressure which helped me cultivate that.

The social influence that helped me was twofold:

• I was active in a neotantra community for a while, got to know a bunch of men and women who practice abstaining from peak-orgasm as a lifestyle, in order to have better sex, and I wanted to be one of them
  • Because that better sex and more masculine energy is something my girl became accustomed to, I also wanted to keep it up because of the positive effects on my relationship

So if you wanna do it, get some social accountability

Also, if you refuse to ejaculate, your girl will go crazy for you. Because she wants to make you cum, and making you cum is also her gaining some power over you. If you don't let her, she'll be mad at you and insanely turned on at the same time.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Yes reliability and accountability makes sense. How are you preventing ejaculation during sex; are you shifting your focus every so often?

4 hours ago, AJBrew said:

@flowboy Yes reliability and accountability makes sense. How are you preventing ejaculation during sex; are you shifting your focus every so often?

No, I slow down and relax my body:

On 13/02/2023 at 0:28 PM, flowboy said:

Then I periodically let the built-up sexual energy disperse from the cock area, by relaxing and letting my spine shake and just unclenching everything, imagining it moving up the spine.

This is the simplest way. I'm giving you a condensed step by step.

You can also practice it by yourself.

Just when you're at 90%, practice relaxing your entire body including cock and ass, and let the tension flow up the spine.

You'll see that your arousal level is "reset" after that.