Antor8188

Solipsism and nonduality

12 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura And others solipsism is the absolute truth I realized but it's not the Wikipedia definition of solipsism. A person who believes In the wikepidia definition of solipsism is not enlightened because they still make a distinction between self and others hence they are derealized. The awakened person knows he or she is the entire universe and there is only one consiousness hence the duality collapses which means that's the non wikepidia definition of solipsism they believe and that person is enlightened. I realized I am the only one but by that I mean the universal me not the avatar me which distinguishes itself from other people.  The awakening was so profound that I can't explain it using the human language it has to be experienced.

The word for solipsism that's not the Wikipedia definition of solipsism is not solipsism: it's nonduality or its other variations.  Solipsism is inherently egocentric.

But how do you explain that I am here? I literally am here. I also just told Britney Spears on Twitter to get on to actualized.org because I think it’d be the absolute best thing for her? because she seems so fucked up?. Not that she’ll even read it. But what an amazing thing that would be if Leo could get through to that poor girl! Oh and yea that aside, your idea of solipsism is incorrect because here I am, absolutely here. Solipsism is true. Just your idea of what solipsism is, is incorrect. Let’s get Britney onto actualized.org and I bet that would cause a cu** of a shit stir? that would be fucking funny?

4 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Solipsism is true.

If solipsism is true, Britney Spears is a figment of your imagination.

Correct. And that piece of my imagination needs actualized.org ? Britney needs Leo, she just doesn’t know it. Leo could actually sort her out?

Spears genuinely needs teachings like that of what Leo teaches. Would be amazing if such a public figure actually followed the guy. Britney Spears has had an absolute disaster of a life, that which started out so good. An amazing example of some of Leo’s teachings. Hey, ya never know where a tweet leads?

I put my life on it that Leo could make a 3 hour episode on Britney Spears and teach me and yourselves a thing or 2. More than a thing or 2. It’s such the story of everything leo talks about. As in the material world that just doesn’t work out. In a very deep manner. Maybe I’m wrong. But I bet he could talk about that situation and teach us so much about life through her situation. It’s nuts if you actually delve into it. Hey maybe anyway she’ll read my tweet and end up here watching Leo ????

God is The Truth.

solipsism and religion and non-duality, I’ve experienced all of them, but….

They all fade away. And God did not.

My Father is Greater than I.

True. So you agree with me that calling awakening solipsism is unneccessary and confusing?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:18 PM, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura And others solipsism is the absolute truth I realized but it's not the Wikipedia definition of solipsism. A person who believes In the wikepidia definition of solipsism is not enlightened because they still make a distinction between self and others hence they are derealized. The awakened person knows he or she is the entire universe and there is only one consiousness hence the duality collapses which means that's the non wikepidia definition of solipsism they believe and that person is enlightened. I realized I am the only one but by that I mean the universal me not the avatar me which distinguishes itself from other people.  The awakening was so profound that I can't explain it using the human language it has to be experienced.

Exactly.  Hence the term Absolute Solipsism or Solipsism as an Absolute.   It's the same as saying Alone as an Absolute.  The actual thing itself is ineffable - so any type of language trying to capture the Absolute will ultimately fall short.  Any descriptions.   The experience itself and the feeling of awakening to Absolute Oneness or Absolute Aloneness or Absolute Solipsism is also ineffable.  But there is definitely that holy fuck moment where you say "OMFG everyone is me"  and the collapse of other and self sends you reeling in both a terrifying but also blissful way.  You know everything is yours..... but also, you know everything is yours. :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's just misleading. Even though, in a sense, it could be seen through that lens, I just don't think it's a good word to use to describe it. 

solipsism is false, since it is only part of the truth. the solipsist thinks he is imagining others. He thinks that only he is real. but he doesn't realize that he isn't real either. there is no self that imagines, there is the infinite dancing. In this dance, the self and the others are at the same level, but the solipsist puts himself at another level, since he cannot understand what he really is.