jse

Women And Gay Men Of Actualized.org, What Makes A Man Sexy?

68 posts in this topic

@Vercingetorix

You're right, a completely unconditioned mind is a dead mind, or soon to be one. Biology can only be ignored for so long. Can a dead person meditate?

@abgespaced or an enlightened being?

Your not eating and drinking analogy is not relevant imo because it's just the opposite, emotions, bodily sensations pass if you are just watching them, you will never die if you won't act on them (even if it sometimes feel so). It's beautiful to watch. :)

meditation teaches you to stop being the slave of your emotions. Normally people do what is pleasant for them and avoid unpleasant. With meditation you understand those are just imaginary walls that exist in your mind, and you are able to become free of them and do what you "truly"/"spontaneously/Intuitively want regardless of how pleasant or unpleasant it.

So when woman meditate of course they can develop this ability. 

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

5 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

So when woman meditate of course they can develop this ability. 

Sure they could, but by making this statement you're acknowledging the fact that they have to work against their biology to start with.

@abgespaced I wouldn't say so, it's working against their conditioned mind. I don't say to suppress anything. A woman can change the way she reacts to emotions and impulses, if she sees that acting upon them autumatically doesn't get her fulfilment. don't see the difference with men, maybe they are less emotional but it's essentially the same processes.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

I personally am very attracted to men who seem like they can make me feel how I want to feel. I like a man who is mature and makes me feel simultaneously accepted/comforted/supported and desired/valued. But I also have to get a sense that the man is responsible and dependable to be able to see him as someone who could provide me with a sense of comfort and support. I value stability and instability really puts me off. I also tend to be attracted to men who are very emotionally empathetic, warm, calm, deep, and reserved for this reason.

Physically, I prefer a man around my own level of physical attractiveness or slightly less so. If he's too attractive, I will feel undesirable and like the ugly duckling of the relationship and I prefer to be the peacock of the relationship. Shallow though it may be, I don't want a man that's prettier than I am. If he's too unattractive, I will be unlikely to be attracted to him also. 

But ultimately, attraction for me is always a very organic thing. It bubbles up into my awareness from nowhere and takes root like a Cupid's Arrow. There is no rhyme or reason, it just comes up intuitively and without warning. All I can notice is personal patterns in myself and tell them to you. But this is unlikely to be helpful for a man. I've never consciously chosen a deep attraction to a man. It's always sprung up out of nowhere like magic. So, just be yourself, develop what's already there, get rid of deal breakers and the "right" woman/women will become attracted to you intuitively. And most will not. 

But if a guy is looking to have a lot of sex, simply look for women who want to do the same thing. There are plenty of women out there who are wanting to have hook ups and one night stands. But there's a stigma there for women, so there is less of a tendency to admit to it outwardly or inwardly. In this case, use the alpha male pick up strategies and you'll find them.

But if you want to garner a deep attraction from a woman, then you have to naturally be the person who makes her feel the most like she wants to feel. For some women, that feeling might be significance. For others, safety, stability, excitement, rebellion, control, surrender, etc. I don't think many of these can be faked too well because it's so intuitive. 

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org