kylan11

What's the worst thing that ever happened during your trip?

62 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I bite a little piece of skin of off my forearm because I wanted to prove to myself that pain is imaginary.

omg

4 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I bite a little piece of skin of off my forearm because I wanted to prove to myself that pain is imaginary. And it was pleasurable. Just like max 0.2 centimeters. 

So Now I got a small dot on my forearm always reminding me that suffering is an illusion.

Seriously man, 0.2 cm of skin is nothing. Try pulling out a tooth and suffering won't be imaginary. Obviously, don't try it.

But I get your curiosity. Use moments like when you accidentally kick your furniture to practice staying in pain or putting your body in an uncomfortable position. Close your eyes and try to be with pain, don't run away from it. Maybe one day you become able to do a root canal without painkillers like Ralston allegedly did.

ran out of my dorm room at uni in my boxers, thought i was in a metaphysical hell prison and had to escape heard someone coming (probably coming back from the clubs) hid under the counter in the communal kitchen as i thought it was a demon prison guard,  ran back down to my cell or dorm got the wrong room it was locked thank god, if it was open someone would have screamed if me high on lsd went into their room half naked drugged up, ran to communal bathroom, decided i would try again to get back into my cell as i didnt know what would happen if the guards caught me. got the right cell or dorm room this time, hid under the covers, heard more people in the hallway probably going out for a cig as u cant smoke in ur rooms, and thought I heard them say  " ive been here for 850,000 years , you get used to it after a while" . peak ended after an hour and my delusions ended and went and talked to someone in the corridor to get my sense of reality back. The dorm building was a quad with a courtyard in the middle so it kind of looked like a prison especially on  lsd

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

2 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

heard more people in the hallway probably going out for a cig as u cant smoke in ur rooms, and thought I heard them say  " ive been here for 850,000 years , you get used to it after a while" .

Omg, this thread is comedy gold xDxDxD I can't hahahaha.

Just to be clear, I mean strictly external, consensual reality factors. Nothing that your own mind generated (yes, I see the irony, you know what I mean) due to dark thoughts or ego resistence.

Nothing "bad" ever happened to me regarding "external" reality. Yet.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

spend 3 hours scrubbing it

Why didn't you just get rid of it? ?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

Why didn't you just get rid of it? ?

It was a giant puddle of liquid shit that soaked into the carpet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It was a giant puddle of liquid shit that soaked into the carpet.

Jesus what u been eating 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

If you take a bunch of 5-MeO up your ass, it tends to liquefy things.

Edited by Leo Gura

Actually, the worst thing that happened to me is when I took a dangerous psychedelic combo which caused serious internal hemorraging across my body, on my leg and inside my chest. Almost killed myself. But what a trip!

Edited by Leo Gura

I’ve had a few moments  

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Holy shit, are you ok?

When I was 18, after peaking on LSD on a hiking trail, me and my friend started walking back down towards our neighborhood. I only realized that my friend was planning to go home as we were standing outside his parents' house (while still high as fuck btw), and his house was right next to my mom's house.

Then as I had that realization, I saw my mom's car pulling out from the garage and driving towards us. Luckily, I had sunglasses on. She scrolled down the window on the passenger side and said "hey, where are you going?" in what I thought was a neutral voice, and I poked my head in (which felt like entering a new dimension) and blurted out "I'm going to my friend's house" (which was a lie, but it just fell out of my mouth), and then I think she said "ok, I'm going to gym, goodbye!" and drove off. It was just a really weird experience, and I wasn't sure if she noticed how zoinked I was, but I felt calm afterwards. Then I looked over at my friend, and he was like "what was that?!", and I think I said "it's fine, she was just going somewhere, and I said I was going to your place".

Then my friend went inside his place, and I walked alongside the bushes up to the back garden of my house, and then I stood and contemplated what I should do. I did not want to go inside my house at all in that state, and I was thinking why the heck my friend would want to go home so quickly after the peak. I ended up remembering that we had abandoned a half-finished joint at some point on the hiking trail, and I set myself the mission to go find that joint, and I actually did find it. Finding the joint was a really cool moment, but my mind was also telling me "achievements don't mean anything, it's something your mind makes up", so it didn't feel that good really. Besides, smoking on a comedown when you've already smoked before the peak doesn't really do much. I think I ended up walking to a higher part of the trail and laid down in the grass watching the clouds, feeling kind of uncomfortable and queasy, and I couldn't relax properly. I was like a stiff log.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

walked out of my house deep in an ego death state and got hit by a car. I wasn't injured but I passed out on the street and got taken to hospital.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, the worst thing that happened to me is when I took a dangerous psychedelic combo which caused serious internal hemorraging across my body, on my leg and inside my chest. Almost killed myself. But what a trip!

Internal bleeding? I don't get it. How did you know you were hemorraging? Did you get like bruises all over? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

14 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Internal bleeding? I don't get it. How did you know you were hemorraging? Did you get like bruises all over? 

Plot twist: He is still tripping to this day and posting non-sense 

33 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Yup

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What was the combo? O.o

I don’t know if it’s responsible or irresponsible to share, but I am curious. Generally I thought that most psychedelics were very safe on the body

42 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Plot twist: He is still tripping to this day and posting non-sense 

It's not a plot twist to those perspicacious enough.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

If I was still tripping ya'll would be in for an ass-chewing.

Edited by Leo Gura

Oh man... here's a list, not in any order 

• Ate part of a pineapple skin on out of curiosity. really tore up my lips 
  • Peed on a sidewalk during a rainstorm
  • Tore up my blinds and almost kicked out that window
  • Asked some strangers if I could punch them
  • Asked my roommate to rub my toes 
  • Peed my pants out of curiosity
  • Woke up all my roommates by going in their rooms at 2 in the morning

Man I was a fool.. lol, learned a lot about post trip acceptance/self-love.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

47 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Asked my roommate to rub my toes 

omg

47 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Peed my pants out of curiosity

happens...

48 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Asked some strangers if I could punch them

interesting question.