Nilsi

What is devil worship?

32 posts in this topic

The problem I have with these dismissive arguments is that you act like you choose not to be powerful, yet you wouldn't even know how to if you wanted to.

It's easy to demand equality when you're a slave. How about you first become a master and then care for the weak - that's real virtue.

"You have to become an absolute monster - and then you have to learn to control it." - Jordan Peterson 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

"You have to become an absolute monster - and then you have to learn to control it." - Jordan Peterson 

Jordan Peterson — world famous satanist ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

The problem I have with these dismissive arguments is that you act like you choose not to be powerful, yet you wouldn't even know how to if you wanted to.

It's easy to demand equality when you're a slave. How about you first become a master and then care for the weak - that's real virtue.

If you are refering to my statement, it was more of an opinion, but by my writing it seemed like i wanted to state absolute truth, when in reality i did not awaken to love. So i only stated it as my truth. I wanted to be straight forward with my opinion. Im humble enough to say that im very out of balance and need to do a lot of work. So in that way you are right. But i still would have rather said on word more than fearing to speak from an arrogant point of being.    How can i be a master when i constantly see myself as a slave.  Also Im not sure if I would want to be powerful even if had every possible means to be so. Depending in which context you refer to the word powerful. Do you mean in way of not being helpless or in a way where you are in need to controll others and being selfish? 

Edited by effortlesslumen

Maybe there is some entitie or person called lucifer with a higher form of being and intelligence, but he/she/it would only be part of the whole.

As a archetype for development it certainly can assist growth, but I would not stay there or loose myself in the idea. I dont see it as an ultimate mean of human growth and it maybe leaves you to be a zen devil

Being dissmissve can certainly hault a healthy discussion and leaves you in a state of stagnance and sabotages openmindedness. Atleast when it keeps you in a illusion of being more capable than you are. If you meant that. I certainly was not open enough to the topic.

50 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Jordan Peterson — world famous satanist ?

Certainly a devil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

As a archetype for development it certainly can assist growth, but I would not stay there or loose myself in the idea. I dont see it as an ultimate mean of human growth and it maybe leaves you to be a zen devil

I dont see it as an ultimate mean of human growth either. Its intended as an encounter with the shadow, thats all.

This is nothing new of course - Im just rehashing Nietzschean ideas here, but I think it needs to be heard.

Im not here to preach, Im here to learn, but people are so butthurt by this stuff that it makes me want to push it all the more. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

I dont see it as an ultimate mean of human growth either. Its intended as an encounter with the shadow, thats all.

This is nothing new of course - Im just rehashing Nietzschean ideas here, but I think it needs to be heard.

Im not here to preach, Im here to learn, but people are so butthurt by this stuff that it makes me want to push it all the more. 

I get it. As am I. 

I don’t know much about these human babies worshiping devils but I know a lot about the devils they worship. While they worship my enemies, I crush them ?

She learned a prayer from a tantric guy in India and invited a dark-spirit into herself < my neighbor and ex-girlfriend. I saw the dark-spirit myself and got attacked by it several times.

But it wasn’t anything extraordinary, I’ve seen them since I was a child. I’m not talking about the human devil worshipers, but the actual devils and demons and dark-spirits which they worship. Just the last year I’ve seen them at least 10 times where they tried themselves on me.

That’s the minor attacks.

The first big attempt was by a extreme  mighty demon, in what was an epic super-spiritual and supernatural experience. I defeated him, or else I wouldn’t have been here. I was totally shaken by terror and fear and shock of meeting this demon, and any human would.

The second attempt was made from inside in another epic supernatural experience, where the dark-spirit tried to totally annihilate me from inside, but failed, thanks to my soul or something, something else in me, part of me.

So yea, I know a lot about devils and demons and shit like that. They have tried me since I was a child, I don’t know why.

Actually…

Today I Awoke. I admitted. My ego and it’s resistance to Truth got destroyed.

They exist.

On 29/01/2023 at 5:36 AM, Nilsi said:

You haven't really understood Nietzsche. 

If your sense of power comes from imposing your will on others or caring for others, for that matter, you're actually weak. It is the validation of subduing or saving someone that gives you a sense of power. Study further the master/slave morality and you will see that the "power" of the master is entirely dependent on someone playing the slave role. You're so weak you need to be told that you're powerful by the external world in order to deal with your own pettiness.

Nietzsche promoted being beyond this dichotomy of weak & strong, good & evil. Through the transcendence of morals, you become truly free and powerful, without the need for praise or care for the judgment of others. Andrew Tate is a classic example of such an inferiority complex, only to be satisfied with everything he did when everyone knew about it. Weakness at its clearest.

36 minutes ago, Israfil said:

You haven't really understood Nietzsche. 

If your sense of power comes from imposing your will on others or caring for others, for that matter, you're actually weak. It is the validation of subduing or saving someone that gives you a sense of power. Study further the master/slave morality and you will see that the "power" of the master is entirely dependent on someone playing the slave role. You're so weak you need to be told that you're powerful by the external world in order to deal with your own pettiness.

Nietzsche promoted being beyond this dichotomy of weak & strong, good & evil. Through the transcendence of morals, you become truly free and powerful, without the need for praise or care for the judgment of others. Andrew Tate is a classic example of such an inferiority complex, only to be satisfied with everything he did when everyone knew about it. Weakness at its clearest.

I think I understand him quite well.

I'm not suggesting you need to care for or about others. If you choose to care for others by your own will, that would be in alignment with the Nietzschean Übermensch. It's when caring is customary that it's weak.

Fundamentally power is about asserting your vision and will on the world - that will look different from person to person. 

One of the most powerful people I've ever come across is Daniel Schmachtenberger and his vision of the world is one of egalitarianism and universal compassion - power can get quite twisted, aye?