Nilsi

What is devil worship?

32 posts in this topic

What do people that worship the devil (i.e. Lucifer) actually believe in? Have you ever asked yourself that question? - this is from Wikipedia:

"For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one's ultimate potential, and to encourage and celebrate the same within all. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid. Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration as well as humanity's savior and a champion for continuing personal growth."

Lucifer is the trickster archetype - that's it. Doesn't sound so evil after all, huh? Sounds a lot like Nietzsche as well (he used to call himself the Antichrist or Dionysos, which are amongst the synonyms of Lucifer).

This is probably the reason why a classic theme in conspiratorial thinking is referring to the "elites" as devil-worshippers and Luciferians -- because, ironically, they are some of the most capable people in the realm of the profane.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Fascinating, thanks for sharing!

I always assumed that Lucifer worshippers have this mindset that is quite common, where people don't understand why God lets so much evil stuff happen in the world and therefor become kinda rebelious towards God and traditional religious traditions.

But also I'm sure there ate many different branches and different kinds of Lucifer worshipment and satanism and this sorts of stuff, so it's hard to explain what they all believe in.

Definetly interesting, cause the definition doesn't fit with the common "mainstream" image of  cartoonish satanist villains sacrificing animals or what not. :D

Edited by Mormegil

I think it's an equivalent to the eastern so called "left-hand path." 

If I had to guess it points to a certain type of energy in existence that is usually destructive. But if harnessed by an adapt yogi, these energies can be used for something good. 

Like lust, or anger can be called satanic energies. Yet anger or lust are very powerful and intense energies. If someone knows how to harness it without succumbing to it's influence you end up with tremendous energy that can be used for your growth bc enlightenment is just very intense level of energy in the end.

It's an orthodox may of doing things that is potentially very dangerous. Bc if u fail to maintain your balance and awareness, these energies can take over you. At least that's my understanding of it. I don't know for sure.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think it's an equivalent to the eastern so called "left-hand path." 

If I had to guess it points to a certain type of energy that is usually destructive. But if harnessed by an adapt yogi, these energies can be used for something good. 

Like lust, or anger can be called satanic energies. Anger and lust are powerful energies that could destroy one's life. But if someone knows how to harness it without losing sucumbing to it's influence. You end up with tremendous energy that u can use for your growth. 

It's an orthodox may of doing things that is potentially very dangerous. Bc if u fail to maintain your balance and awareness, these energies can take over you. At least that's my understanding of it. I don't know for sure.

Sounds about right.

Shiva, Dionysos, Prometheus, Loki - all powerful deities associated with madness, destruction and the intersection between the divine and the profane.

Nietzsche infamously went insane in his 40s and never recovered 

"There is a universal need to exercise some kind of power, or to create for one's self the appearance of some power, if only temporarily, in the form of intoxication."

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

That's exactly what the devil would say;)

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

One of the satanic tenets is "undefiled wisdom," which Wikipedia links to "Perspicacity" and another is "vital existence" -- now what is our hero Andrew Tates most famous quote? "My unmatched perspicacity coupled with my sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.”

Screenshot_20230128-215113.jpg

Edited by Nilsi

This page was torn from a Luciferian psychic’s personal notebook. I took the picture in normal yellow indoor lighting on an iPhone XS Max at the time, and the image automatically came out in the tint you see which is rather odd given the context. This should give you an “inside” look of what a practicing Luciferian thinks. 

When I made a thread about this, it got locked, but seeing as I’m not promoting this ideology but rather sharing it for information’s sake, I don’t see why it should be removed. If there’s any issues with sharing this in the context of this thread, a mod can let me know, and I’ll remove it. 

I’m no longer involved with this kind of stuff. 

B25FB07A-C0C8-4442-BC81-F4620FD90637.jpeg

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

My unmatched perspicacity

Bahahahahaha......

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Nilsi said:

For Luciferians

I guarantee to you none of these clowns knows what Awakening is.

These are games humans play.

If you were serious about Consciousness you wouldn't be talking about no Lucifer.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

wouldn't be talking about no Lucifer

The ñame Lucifer literally means Light.

Lucifer may well  be shaking your hand at the gates of Heaven when you pass.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

18 minutes ago, Bob Seeker said:

Lucifer may well  be shaking your hand at the gates of Heaven when you pass.

I have passed. Never met him.

I feel ‘Devil, Satan, Heretical, Lucifer, Demons, Diabolical, Depraved, Profane, Devilry,...’ these names are so cool. No matter what kind of understanding they go to. Just thinking about them will make me feel the study is more entertaining like entraining a fantasy world, so cool & handsome. I’m so in love with using western magical categories to imagine the connections between concepts.

Here's an interesting take. 

What does red color symbolize? Sexuality

Where does sexual kundalini energy come from? From the earth into the root chakra.

Red satan who lives below the earth is just a horny part of our selves, like an archetype of our psyche. When a person is deeply lost and consumed by the sexual energy, he may begin to do very ugly things to exploit others and exhibit satan-like qualities himself.

Sexual energy is a tremendous energy that can be destructive but can also be a powerful catalyst for spiritual growth and what not. It depends how well can u handle it.

Edited by Salvijus

Here's another interesting take.

What color are angels? Usually bright white.

What do their symbolize? God's glory, light, love, holyness, blessingness etc. 

Where do they come from? From above, from the heavens. 

So basicly this white brilliant light that comes from god passes through us, blessing us, healing us, supporting us, guiding us as we are in communication with god through prayer or our heart chakra.

That's basicly christianity. 

Here's the final interesting take

What is the color of nothingness? Almost everybody would say black. 

What does black symbolize? Often it symbolizes death, void, nothingness.

Where did creation start from? It started from nothingness, void, primordial womb of energy.

Basicly this is buddhism. A primordial energy of existence. Zen silence cultivation. Primordial self realization.

Summary.

We have different energies in existence. We have bright white heavenly energies of light, glory and love. (Christianity) 

We have primordial black color force is exitence where everything comes from. Nothingness. ( buddhism, dhyanalinga, zen)

We have red sexual kundalini energy (tantra, satanism, kali, occult, sorcery)

Maybe there's more even. I know mantak chia is obssesed with violet light for some reason.

As one of the quotes from sadhguru goes. "Creation is one light breaking into different colors like a rainbow, that's what different religions stand for." 

Edited by Salvijus

The concept of lucifer is nothing but another form of a regressive longing to the earned love of a father. Going beyond  conditional love is needed to leave these things behind and to reach enlightenment. Basically the ability to love no matter what untied from the ego.

Edited by effortlesslumen

2 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

The concept of lucifer is nothing but another form of a regressive longing to the earned love of a father. Going beyond conditional love is needed to leave these things behind and to reach enlightenment.

LMAO. This perspective is more wholistic. You are right LOL. ??I still love them.