Majed

just got kicked out of the mall

54 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Do you think cold approach, especially daygame is dead these days? It just seems so socially unacceptable and viewed as automatically a creep for approaching someone.

Strangers just feel less open to being friendly these days.

If your pickup was obvious enough that a security guard caught you I'd say you were being creepy, possibly standing there and approaching everyone like a sales agent would.

Maybe do it a bit more subtle, it should be casual. 

46 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura Do you think cold approach, especially daygame is dead these days? It just seems so socially unacceptable and viewed as automatically a creep for approaching someone.

Strangers just feel less open to being friendly these days.

Bullshit. It's as effective as ever. Stop making excuses and go talk to girls. Game will never stop working so long as there are girls walking around.

51 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura actually i was gaming in this mall for a year and nothing very crazy happened with the security until today

Well, you visited that place so much that you became too easy to notice.

You milked your cow to death ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura the thing is in lebanon we only have 2 decent malls, but anyways i'm gonna pause pick up to focus on my schooling and start making money, then i'll come back doing pick up in different locations maybe also traveling to a better country. 

part of the problem is bars and clubs are quite expensive when you live with your parents and have not much money to spend on pick up, that's why i was milking that place lol

Finding good locations for game is like 50% of game.

Once you've found them, you wanna be careful not to burn your bridges. Be respectful of the place, staff, and the girls. Maybe pickup guys lack basic social calibration and decency. Which eventually gets the banned.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura actually in my case, i gotta fixe my financial problems, as well as my health problems first. does your health issues affect your game ? 

because mine certainly do lol. i went vegan when i couldn't afford it for like a year and 4 months, my muscles starved. right now i've been recovering for six months and the process is quite slow. but yeah i would say the root issue is my finances that's why i got my health issues in the first place.  

that's why i wasn't very successful at pick up too, i was doing pick up without a car and a house to bang girls in. anyways now my goal is putting my finances in order and moving to a better country. 

3 minutes ago, Majed said:

does your health issues affect your game ?

Yes, significantly. I have much less time and energy for game than normies.

Serious games requires a lot of energy because it's exhausting.

Edited by Leo Gura

They're probably trying to enforce new policies, nothing against you personally. Try again in a couple weeks, they should get loose. If not, forget about it and go to another location. Parks and squares are good places, especially on holidays, events, and celebrations.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Try again in a couple weeks

That is way too soon.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to learn to do smoother, low-key approaches. Don't make yourself too noticeable. Also, dress well and don't look like a stalker/creep.

@Majed This should be the number one lesson of game. Don't make it a (clown) show. Always be aware of the people and situation and then approach. 
5-7 approaches are enough and don't circle too much around. Make it look like you're approaching an old friend or asking for directions. 

The most cringiest form of game is when a dude just stands still on a busy street/square and stops every woman that passes. I call that river-tax game. It's bad for your reputation, mental health, is creepy and gives daygame a bad reputation. 

Edited by Vrubel

11 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

river-tax game

This is the funniest thing I’ve read today xD

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is way too soon.

They're not gonna cut his dick. Worst case scenario is they will tell him to leave, and that's it.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

They're not gonna cut his dick.

It is the Middle East, so you never know.

I've gotten kicked out of a places before too. One of them, included a mall. When that happen I was mortified. These two rent-a-cop mall guards came up to me after they saw me approach this one girl. They told me "We already received from a number of women and girls who've said that you harassed them." I then asked "who did? Which ones did?" They said "It doesn't matter." I ask them again and they said "It doesn't matter. Look, I am sorry, but we are going to have to ask you to leave and go out this way, blah, blah, blah....."

Honestly, I didn't say anything that was rude, disrespectful, or sexist to any of the women. I really didn't even do anything that was off the wall or out of the ordinary. I approached each of them from either straight from the front or at a side angle in front of them and be about a few feet away from them when I was talking to them. Then, I right away say something like "Hi, how are you?" Then they'd usually respond by saying "good" or "good, how are you?" or "Hi! I am good how are you?!" Afterwards, I'd be like "I am good. Listen, I know this is random, but I thought you were cute (or attractive or beautiful or hot) and so I thought I'd come and say hi to you." A lot of times they'd either thank me sincerely and then I continue the conversation with normal everyday topics or questions. A lot of other times I'd get responses like "oh, thank you, but I am sorry I have a boyfriend" or "oh, thank you, I appreciate that, but I am married" or "oh thank you, but I am actually taken". If they said they're already seeing someone or in a relationship with someone else then either say something like "ohhh, alright well then take care" or "ohh, okay, well then your guy must be a lucky man, have a good one" or maybe carry the conversation for about a minute before walking away. There have been a small amount of girls, who would respond to the way I opened them with either a nervous look or a confused look or give me a cold unapproachable look. Girls in those uncommon instances would be like "uh, okay???" or be like "Uhhh, yeah, that is very random." Usually in those cases, either I'd just say "okay, have a good day" and then walk away or they would just walk away from me and I just move on.

Fuck those security guards, man. They were probably just being douches.

Even they get accidentally surprised or startled by my approach (which usually didn't happened with most of the girls I approached) I'd quickly apologize by saying "sorry, I didn't mean to spook you or scare you" and then quickly say  

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is the Middle East, so you never know.

There are mega malls in the Middle East. It's not that bad.

@Hardkill It's strange that it happens so often. A buddy of mine also said he got kicked out of a mall once. I guess when you're starting out and you're not that calibrated you should stay away from malls and begin with long walks in a big city environment where you are very anonymous and have more room to fuck up.  
Also, don't approach in front of mall cops or do it very calibrated because mall cops are extremely bored throughout the day and will find any excuse to be "useful". Approaching in front of regular cops should be absolutely fine. You really must be a shady creep if you get a warning then. 

@Joel3102 When I was at uni, I had someones get their mum to ask me out on maccies drive thru, i thought that was  weird and inappropriate as why wouldnt u talk to me yourself, but it shows that people dont hold social 'rules' as fixed and should instead just focus on vibe and reading them. I dont agree with asking people out when they're on the clock anyway as I literally cant leave. couldnt give out my number on shift anyway against store policy

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Leo GuraAs far as I know lebanon is pretty chill about doing pickup and partying. Even people from saudi arabia go there to party and hook up.

On 1/28/2023 at 0:40 PM, Applegarden8 said:

Gigachad

Sup?

@Majed

haha!

Enjoy the above locked thread.

God is sending you a warning. Everyone who does this pick up shit is playing with fire. If you do this long enough in the West YOU WILL ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT. 

So my advice would be to stop day gaming.