Nilsi

Interesting take on heavy metal chelation

5 posts in this topic

This take is from a mutual friend of mine (https://youtube.com/@JonasWesth). 

You don't want to do heavy metal chelation, it's very ineffective & very stressful on the body.

Heavy metal chelation can only target specific heavy metals (for example Arsenic), but we have several hundred different ''species'' of foreign heavy metals contaminating our bloodstreams.

Heavy metal chelation is done with very harsh chemicals, that are very aggressive to your body, so you might be removing some Mercury, but you'll be adding in a bunch of synthetic toxins aswell.

Detoxing heavy metals is one of the most important things in the 21st century, and that's why I put so much emphasis on it in my health coaching work.

Heavy metals go into your body, but they have no way of being removed naturally, so the body creates biofilm around it and just leaves it there.

They accumulate in your glands and especially in your brain where they give you brain fog, ADHD, Autism, Alzheimers etc. 

Therefore we have to actively try to detox them.

For this you want to think like nature. 

How does nature remove heavy metal contaminants from the soil?

By using negatively charged ions, in the form of clay & zeolite.

A vulcano could literally be likened to the body of the earth detoxing, and that's why the substances coming from it are always filled with powerful natural zeolites.

And you can use these substances in your body, where they work the exact same way. 

But unlike modern chelation methods, zeolites literally have 0 biological interactions with your body.

It's purpose is to go in, grab things that have a high positive charge (heavy metals) & then leave through bodily fluids.

The trick is getting the Zeolite to be small enough.  

Because the most destructive heavy metals in our environment are manmade nano-sized ones (like nano-aluminium), we need a zeolite that is small enough to pass through the blood, our glands & especially the blood brain barrier, so it can grab and pick up the nano-metals accumulating in there. 

So this is why I recommend very specific products that I know work in this way, like in this video:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7SBbERDHls)

It's going to sound like I'm literally shilling for that product/company, but really it's just something I've found that is very unique & highly effective.

I've seen it on myself, the people around me, the people I've helped & and you see it on any heavy metal test that people take while using this thing.

(You can also literally smell the heavy metals leaving your body through the urine.. Seriously, especially the first time you use it)

Also heavy metals are hugely relevant when it comes to parasites.

Most harmful parasites emerge in environments that are highly contaminated by heavy metals, both in nature and in the body.

They actually feed on heavy metals, and I'd argue that parasites are not an error produced by nature, but a feature.

Their function is ingesting, digesting & assimilating heavy metals, so they can be eliminated from the body & broken down by nature.

Now if you do nothing to remove heavy metals in your tissues, the parasites will keep feasting, and will grow more and more, as new heavy metals are introduced into your body every single day.

They will eat through whatever they have to eat through in order to get to the metals.

This is what parasites do, they remove heavy metals at all costs, but obviously this might come at the cost of your health... or life.

But remove the heavy metals from your tissues & you remove their food source & their sustenance & they will diminish greatly.

Many parasites have other aspects to them obviously, but that's a long and complicated one, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Lol 

I just take herbal tinctures that eliminate heavy metals. Easy pezy.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Nothing comes close to the effectiveness of DMSA + ALA for chelation.

Using other methods is not only ineffective but can move heavy metals around in your body without properly eliminating them, causing more damage than good. Chelation must be done in a precise way or you can harm yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 30/01/2023 at 11:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

Nothing comes close to the effectiveness of DMSA + ALA for chelation.

Using other methods is not only ineffective but can move heavy metals around in your body without properly eliminating them, causing more damage than good. Chelation must be done in a precise way or you can harm yourself.

Someone advised me OSR chelation, because it "definitely" binds the heavy metals in the body until the evacuation whereas ALA must be taken at a precise interval so that the metals are not released into the body. system before evacuation.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 31/1/2023 at 9:01 PM, Schizophonia said:

Someone advised me OSR chelation, because it "definitely" binds the heavy metals in the body until the evacuation whereas ALA must be taken at a precise interval so that the metals are not released into the body. system before evacuation.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered