Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil777

God loves child rape?

10 posts in this topic

I reject the idea that a loving God would condone or enable child rape. This belief is deeply disturbing and incompatible with my values and personal beliefs.

I recognize that I may have previously held notions of God that were not fully understood or verified by me. I take responsibility for not guarding my mental faculties properly and not fully examining my beliefs.

I now choose to embrace skepticism and rational empiricism, and return to atheism as my default position - but in a non-dogmatic manner. As an atheist, I can subjectively choose to call child rape as evil, based on my own logical definition and values. This allows me to ascribe meaning to my reality as a humanist without resorting to twisted and illogical notions of love.

I recognize that love is a human virtue, and I strive to embody it through expansive, loving and kind thoughts and actions that benefit other humans and animals. Atheism also gives me the freedom to be myself, own my needs and goals, and choose to do good spontaneously.

I understand that life is best played in a collaborative, non-zero-sum manner, and I will strive to enrich and empower others through careful logical considerations and my own authentic heartfelt moral compass.

Furthermore, I am open to exploring and understanding consciousness through meditation, kriya yoga, and psychedelics, as I believe this will help me to become a more compassionate and empathetic person.

@Phil777 

Reality (aka God) doesn't love anything.

Reality is love.

Reality can be brutal.

Apparently.

@axiom Thank you for sharing your perspective. However, I am curious about how you came to this conclusion. How have you validated this for yourself? From my perspective, I believe that love is a human emotion and that reality simply exists without any inherent value or purpose. I would be interested in hearing more about your reasoning and any evidence you have for this belief.

13 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

@axiom Thank you for sharing your perspective. However, I am curious about how you came to this conclusion. How have you validated this for yourself? From my perspective, I believe that love is a human emotion and that reality simply exists without any inherent value or purpose. I would be interested in hearing more about your reasoning and any evidence you have for this belief.

Because High consciousness --> Low consciousness , on a high level everything is love. The perfect state = love . But where most people go wrong is that they don't realize is that GOD=  an illusion build on top of an illusion forever. In another words the illusions can be anything/whatever you want in your imagination and because of this the rape of a child can be viewed from different perspectives/illusions and that's okey because it's not the perfect state within GOD. God doesn't care about such things as Child Rape because the human that does it is a god himself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Phil777 

That sounds right. Love is the lack of value and purpose. It is total and utter freedom without any finite conceptual restrictions. It has no judgement as there is no-one to judge.

In the end, it cannot be validated by yourself, since "you" is just a collection of randomly appearing thoughts, none of which you have any control over. In the same way, the forest does not validate the mountain.

Seeking evidence is the activity of selfing and seeking. Seeking imposes a veil of apparent fiinitude. It is exactly this which stands in the way of enlightenment. Love is validated by being, not knowing.

Knowing is always second order. It can only ever be a facsimile of being, and one where the printer ran out of ink.

Apparently.

The rapist, the child, the place where tha act occurs, the whole rapist life, the child,the imprisionment or not of the rapist, the therapeutic work the child will need to recieve or not, the whole interconnected events that had lead to the happening of it including everything that made possible to you to recive tje news into your field of awareness, I mean, internet or newspaper or whatever way, all this and much more, is ,and, will ever be God.

And God is so imersed in all of this that it cant stop it to happen. If anything could stop anything to happen, everything would stop. But as far as one can realise, everything is in constant flow.

Imagine the  river trying itself to flow to the ocean, os hard because the river is itself. Does it mean we should not strive for better society? No, we can do our best to be more conscious, but just because you became more conscious dont think that you will swin in a river full of Aligators and and they will play with you as puppydogs. Reality embrace all that is possible to exist, including rape. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

3 hours ago, Phil777 said:

I now choose to embrace skepticism and rational empiricism, and return to atheism as my default position - but in a non-dogmatic manner. As an atheist, I can subjectively choose to call child rape as evil, based on my own logical definition and values. This allows me to ascribe meaning to my reality as a humanist without resorting to twisted and illogical notions of love.

Pantheism > Atheism

I know because I have been both an atheist and a pantheist. How could you not feel the power, sacredness, and mystery of existence and your connection to it when you are solitary in nature? 

@Phil777 put yourself in the situation that things are not real but imaginary. children are imaginary, and rapes. they are mental constructions in the nothingness  to experience possibilities of existence. Do you understand then that all constructions are qualitatively the same? they are love for being Leaving nothing aside, all that can be is, since as God, the reality, you love to be, you love it with everything

@Phil777 Don't take it personally. That's all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.