bloomer

Are You A Sigma Male??? Take the test

50 posts in this topic

One time my ex saw a video about sigma males on YT and immediately said to me: You sigma. I was like, WTF is sigma?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

male-hierarchy.png

I'm curious about what the delta description is

yoooooooooo.png

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

One time my ex saw a video about sigma males on YT and immediately said to me: You sigma. I was like, WTF is sigma?

lol

I got Bravo... 

Lol is there such a hierarchy for females? I don't think I have seen such a thing....

I guess its a very male thing to do to categorise yourself - you Alpha, you Sigma, you Delta xD

@woohoo123

Lots of bravos here. Damn. 

@Ulax

The first gamma appears

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Post test results and prove her right you sigma mf. We demand at it!

FB_IMG_1634565325758.jpg

1 minute ago, bloomer said:

FB_IMG_1634565325758.jpg

I should post that on my Instagram :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I should post that on my Instagram :D

Do it lol. We all know it's how you've gained your sigma powers. 

very nice.jpg

?You are so funny with those memes. I Love and enjoy seeing them.

IMO being an alpha is an internal thing. It's not about being a big dick who bosses people around but it's having ownership and mastery of your own mind and independence of outer circumstances. If anything an alpha helps and serves those around him. Ask yourself based on your internal thoughts and emotions, are you an alpha. If we could see your thoughts and emotions, would they be correlated to that of an alpha. Or would it be a fearful squirrelly mind craving and escaping, thinking out of control and manipulating everyone. There's your test, fuck a stupid internet test which you can easily skew the results for. 

Also another great test is your attractiveness to females. They basically are nature's biggest alpha male test. How many women have ya fucked?

@BlessedLion

On 1/29/2023 at 5:10 AM, BlessedLion said:

IMO being an alpha is an internal thing. It's not about being a big dick who bosses people around but it's having ownership and mastery of your own mind and independence of outer circumstances. If anything an alpha helps and serves those around him. Ask yourself based on your internal thoughts and emotions, are you an alpha. If we could see your thoughts and emotions, would they be correlated to that of an alpha. Or would it be a fearful squirrelly mind craving and escaping, thinking out of control and manipulating everyone. There's your test, fuck a stupid internet test which you can easily skew the results for. 

Also another great test is your attractiveness to females. They basically are nature's biggest alpha male test. How many women have ya fucked?

It's not internal it's all about your external relationships with other men and women. Obviously there is an internal component to the personality that allows a person to dominate a social situation and be high status. But what's being looked at here is the status. Besides if you answer the test honestly where is the skewing???

You could test attractiveness, it would be better if there was a second test to this where you put in the number of sexual partners you've had, you body, how handsome you are, height, if you exercise etc... Typically a gamma would never weight life whereas an alpha would be more likely too. That's me going out on a limb. But it would be interesting to take into account with the results or to keep separate. 

alpha reading.jpg

On 1/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Ulax said:

male-hierarchy.png

I'm curious about what the delta description is

yoooooooooo.png

Researchers at the University of Wisconsin–Madison have found that during meditation, Zen Buddhist monks show an extraordinary synchronization of brain waves known as gamma synchrony—a pattern increasingly associated with robust brain function and the synthesis of activity that we call the mind.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

All this Alpha, Beta, Sigma bullshit is amusing. So many people obsessed with their social status.

@integral

We are almost the same:

Screenshot_20230203_085826_Firefox.jpg

A pretty good role in my opinion, maximize the Power and minimize the stress. Integral, lets I write a book together, working title: 'The 4h Bravo work week' or 'How to be a Bravo male' !!

2 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

A pretty good role in my opinion, maximize the Power and minimize the stress. Integral, lets I write a book together, working title: 'The 4h Bravo work week' or 'How to be a Bravo male' !!

:D For the impulse to be collaboration, that's the mark of true bravo. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Not even a sigma if you need test to say you are some type of man...the irony ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 01/02/2023 at 3:20 PM, ZenAlex said:

All this Alpha, Beta, Sigma bullshit is amusing. So many people obsessed with their social status.

It's just another personality test. People get hooked on categorical personality tests like MBTI and Enneagram and this alpha/beta stuff.

Notice how you don't see people get hooked on something like Big 5 as much even though it's objectively far better. It's because it doesn't give you a neat little box to place yourself and others within.