bloomer

Are You A Sigma Male??? Take the test

50 posts in this topic

Forgot to attach my results. Sorry my bad 

sigma result.jpg

sigma.jpg

Of course these ideas are BS, but a Sigma would say that.

All stories and explanations are false.

Damn I got the highest in Beta. Its just because for you guys its dispersed through Delta Omega and Gamma and for me its concentrated in beta :P

close trails to sigma then alpha

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

Damn we got pretty similar results dude

Yeah I noticed that. I'm forming the Sigma Bruhs Club, it's official.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Kshantivadin

What is the text for beta? I'm curious. I think they called it bravo on the test because beta has negative connotations with the dichotomy of ALPHA & BETA. This is attempting to inject more nuance into that dichotomy but the term beta, saying "I'm a beta male" still has those negative connotations. But apparently beta is pretty good result. According to the video it's arguably the best result. 

@LastThursday

My man. I elect myself Sigma leader

listen mom I'm a sigma.gif

Alpha. Wtf wasn't expecting that lol

Edited by Espaim

Too sigma to care to take it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

What is the text for beta? I'm curious. I think they called it bravo on the test because beta has negative connotations with the dichotomy of ALPHA & BETA. This is attempting to inject more nuance into that dichotomy but the term beta, saying "I'm a beta male" still has those negative connotations. But apparently beta is pretty good result. According to the video it's arguably the best result. 

I didn't take a screenshot, but basically the lieutenants of society, enjoying the high status without the responsibilities and pressures of the alpha. blah blah. 

I just remembered though that when I did this test 2 years ago and 1 year ago I got alpha. Probably got more agreeable and less caring to be the leader in the meantime

@Kshantivadin

17 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

I just remembered though that when I did this test 2 years ago and 1 year ago I got alpha. Probably got more agreeable and less caring to be the leader in the meantime

Probably not a bad thing.

@Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Too sigma to care to take it.

Come on Leo, don't be a party pooper we all want to know how sigma you are!

deal with it.gif

male-hierarchy.png

Untitled.png

Seems accurate LOL, Bravo = Beta? Fuuuuu

Ill lead if the alpha is incompetent. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Sigma male is a term invented for the sole purpose of comforting insecure men who give credence to the concept of alpha/beta males, but who also understand presenting as "alpha" would be a reach, so they cling to this "sigma" label as a coping mechanism. 

Have some respect for yourselves and don't engage with this thread.

00c.gif

18 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Sigma male is a term invented for the sole purpose of comforting insecure men who give credence to the concept of alpha/beta males, but who also understand presenting as "alpha" would be a reach, so they cling to this "sigma" label as a coping mechanism. 

Have some respect for yourselves and don't engage with this thread.

@DrugsBunny

Theres truth to what you’re saying. Which is why I’ve already posted that exact same meme. I think it’s best to just remove the sigma male role for this reason. The idea of the “sigma” is the man who doesn’t care about status or the hierarchy and are “outside of it”. They can be successful which basically means an introverted alpha but typically people who unironically call themselves sigma are coping betas/gamma or omegas.

Also with the “have some respect” stop with the seething and being such a big baby.

26 minutes ago, integral said:

Seems accurate LOL, Bravo = Beta? Fuuuuu

@integral

No bravo/beta is number 2. Gamma/omega is the stereotypical “beta” male

Another Bravo here. Really laughed with the final results description. 

Sigma? Male? We only give greek alphabet names for analytical equipment and some concepts in math and physics and that kind of stuff.

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

We only give greek alphabet names for analytical equipment

And God! 

I am the Alpha and the Omega ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.