caesar13

I've come to a conclusion

60 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Girzo said:

I must be addicted to this thing called "water". It makes me feel good and I have to repeat drinking it often! It's an insufferable feeling when I don't do it for a day, I think hope for me ever getting out of this addiction might be already lost! :(

@Girzo Honestly same bro. If truths be told its great to hear someone else's story about this. I'm kind of embarrassed to say it but I've been in waterholics anonymous for 25 years now. Feels like I'm gonna take this addiction to my grave. Hang in there tho brother, we got this.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Go to notap.com where you'll find a supportive anti-water community.

59 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@something_else if you clap booty three times in a row, how long do you need to recover from that?

I probably wouldn’t be thinking about sex that much for a day or two. But I could def get horny still if I wanted. Physically it’s just like a workout so whatever my normal recovery time is for a reasonably intense workout

57 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

time to become breatharian guys

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Ejaculation serves only one purpose: to impregnate a woman.

Ejaculation will serve whatever purpose one want to give to it, there is no universal purpose here. You can do it to feel pleasure, or to release stress etc.

1 hour ago, The Mystical Man said:

It's true in my direct experience. If your experience is different, more power to you.

If you recognize that your case is not universal, then why do you try to make arguments using your special case to say that masturbation is bad?

33 minutes ago, something_else said:

I probably wouldn’t be thinking about sex that much for a day or two. But I could def get horny still if I wanted. Physically it’s just like a workout so whatever my normal recovery time is for a reasonably intense workout

I shoot huge loads. After 3 times in a row my body needs time to reproduce my semen repertoire. Perhaps you should small loads and that is why you need less time. In terms of physical exercise: I could go all day. 

In Tate we trust

24 minutes ago, zurew said:

You can do it to feel pleasure, or to release stress etc.

There are better ways to release stress.

24 minutes ago, zurew said:

If you recognize that your case is not universal, then why do you try to make arguments using your special case to say that masturbation is bad?

I actually don't believe that my case is special. I think most men lack experience with semen retention. They haven't experienced the contrast between masturbating every day and abstaining from masturbation for thirty days. You learn through contrast. Experience the contrast between these two different states and you may want to stop masturbating forever. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

I am a proud member of noshit.com

5 days since my last shit and still going strong.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, The Mystical Man said:

I actually don't believe that my case is special. I think most men lack experience with semen retention. They haven't experienced the contrast between masturbating every day and abstaining from masturbation for thirty days. You learn through contrast. Experience the contrast between these two different states and you may want to stop masturbating forever. 

Thats okay, but this claim is totally different from your starting implication,that masturbation is actually objectively bad. For some, semen retention is a net negative.

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

There are better ways to release stress.

Thats up to the individual to decide what one wants to use to release stress and why.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How is this different from you going to a doctor, saying that you feel like crap after eating ordinary food and doctor telling you that you are just bullshitting yourself?

On 1/29/2023 at 7:00 PM, Leo Gura said:

xD 

Edited by UnbornTao

If u masturbate once and u feel very low, there could be some kidney problems i think. But almost anyone who masturbates for 3-5 times in a row will feel the effects of being tired. Isn't that a prove that ejaculation drains energy? And why would u waste that energy even? It's like throwing money away just for the fun of it. How is that smart? ? 

Edited by Salvijus

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How can u not see the difference between no fap and no shit and put them in the same box lol. ? 

11 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's like throwing money away just for the fun of it. How is that smart? ? 

Fun could be very important to people, pleasure can be important to people, releasing stress can be important to people.

Obviously people are doing this for a specific purpose, once that purpose is met you can't call it dumb or a waste of time anymore.

Edited by zurew

I still fail to see what's so smart about throwing energy away just to experience 3sec long tingling sensation in your body lol. I shouldn't be the only one seeing this. It's so obvious really. ? 

Edited by Salvijus

This whole semen retention thing is only for serious spiritual seekers i think. I don't think an avarge guy needs that much energy to live his daily life. He can afford to throw it left and right as he goes. Only someone who wants to transend his animal nature and make use of the available energies within to ascend to a higher possibility should look into it. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Damn dude I relapsed on day 3. Respect.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I still fail to see what's so smart about throwing energy away just to experience 3sec long tingling sensation in your body lol.

You call it "throwing away energy lol", because you don't value the things that some people value, but your value is just as subjective as anyone elses. If your definition of smart is to never do anything for fun, or for pleasure or to release stress, then I guess you can call it dumb.

Edited by zurew

15 minutes ago, zurew said:

You call it "throwing away energy lol", because you don't value the things that some people value, but your value is just as subjective as anyone elses. If your definition of smart is to never do anything for fun, or for pleasure or to release stress, then I guess you can call it dumb.

I think most people masturbate not ouf of fun but bc they have no choice about it. They will go crazy if they don’t ? 

I'm not against having fun tho.

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Thats okay, but this claim is totally different from your starting implication,that masturbation is actually objectively bad.

I don't think masturbation is objectively bad. I think of masturbation as something that can be outgrown. I like to compare masturbating to egoing. That's a much more apt comparison. It's certainly more apt than comparing it to shitting.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins