StarStruck

Is there downsides in dating 10/10?

34 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@LastThursday I don't see the connection

Is it possible that she may also feel like you’re out of her league?

7 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Is it possible that she may also feel like you’re out of her league?

No way, I'm not a typical good looking guy but there is a niche of girls that do like me. And sometimes they are really hot.

6 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

@StarStruck

You are the prize.

Thanks

21 hours ago, LastThursday said:

A short story:

Presenter: How do you feel about winning the gold medal for your 400 metre sprint?

@StarStruck: I don't deserve it at all, the race is out of my league really.

Presenter: You did great out there, you were way ahead of the field. You must have trained hard.

@StarStruck: Actually it was all my coach's work. She activated within me the force my body needed to run the race. All I had to do is let go and run the race. I did nothing really.

Presenter: I respect that you acknowledge your coach in that way - she must be special, but it was you that ran the race. You're the one with the gold medal. You deserve to celebrate your achievement.

@StarStruck: nah man I'm good.

If I had a bad coach, it doesn't matter how much work I put in and how much talent I have. That is how I look at it.

In Tate we trust

On 1/28/2023 at 10:26 PM, StarStruck said:

I asked this myself too but she is really a 10/10. Better looking than most Victoria Secret models. But she has the body and the personality so she is probably a 12/10. 

I’m not a 10 but I’m tall and somewhat fit. I think she was drawn to my energy: I was non needy and funny. I’m not a good looking guy, if I was my Tinder game would be successful. 

But she was already drawn to me the moment I walked into the room. I think sexual transmutation caused this. I have been told I have a very masculine energy when I do sexual transmutation. 

Thanks. I will focus fixing my life style and inner game so I feel worthy. 

My game is not the best but I did escalate successfully but this is not a girl I want to pump and dump so I didn’t do it.  

Currently I’m working only part time so I can focus on self help and spirituality so I don’t have a lot of money and time to do stuff with her. I’m in a different gear right now: focused on myself. 

I don’t have the lifestyle to entertain a high quality girlfriend right now. No amount of game will fix a shitty life style. With game you can attract a girl, but is the life style that will keep the girl. 

This girl gave me motivation to work harder to improve my life style, fix my inner and outer issues.  I think that is the bottom line. 

Haha if you are working part time only , then you don't stand much of a chance. 

But of course, that's just a limiting belief.

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

Haha if you are working part time only , then you don't stand much of a chance. 

But of course, that's just a limiting belief.

She deserves the best and I can’t provide that for her. ?‍?

In Tate we trust

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No way, I'm not a typical good looking guy but there is a niche of girls that do like me. And sometimes they are really hot.

Yeah, but women generally aren’t as visual as men. They are more attracted to a man’s charisma and masculine vibe. 

Besides looks, what else is she better at than you? Is she smarter than you? Does she have a better career than you or make more money than you?

Perhaps more importantly are the following things:

Does she cook and clean for you?

Is she someone who has a deep level of compassion?

Does she give you much respect?

Is she submissive and cooperative with you?

Does she support your goals in life?

How good is she in bed?

Do you picture her as possibly wife material?

43 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but women generally aren’t as visual as men. They are more attracted to a man’s charisma and masculine vibe. 

Besides looks, what else is she better at than you? Is she smarter than you? Does she have a better career than you or make more money than you?

True, I hung out with a typical good looking guy, young version of Brad Pitt. And it is true that some girls fall head over heals to get attention from him. Most girls are not like guys who are like dogs lusting after flesh.

Perhaps more importantly are the following things:

Does she cook and clean for you?

Is she someone who has a deep level of compassion?

Does she give you much respect?

Is she submissive and cooperative with you?

Does she support your goals in life?

How good is she in bed?

Do you picture her as possibly wife material?

I still have to find out those things. Intentionally told her off and I started talking to other girls at the end: she was kind of angry for that. But I will see her at this dance school sooner or later. She is there every two weeks.

What she taught me is that a girl with a good heart is the most important trait in a girl. A girl  will do everything you want if she has a heart. I don't think I can match her love: I'm just being honest.

I'm clairvoyant and I looked into her soul and I saw she was good. It is really hard to find a 10/10 in terms of inner and outer beauty. That is why I'm so bumped I met her too early in my life.

In Tate we trust

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

True, I hung out with a typical good looking guy, young version of Brad Pitt. And it is true that some girls fall head over heals to get attention from him. Most girls are not like guys who are like dogs lusting after flesh.

I still have to find out those things. Intentionally told her off and I started talking to other girls at the end: she was kind of angry for that. But I will see her at this dance school sooner or later. She is there every two weeks.

What she taught me is that a girl with a good heart is the most important trait in a girl. A girl  will do everything you want if she has a heart. I don't think I can match her love: I'm just being honest.

I'm clairvoyant and I looked into her soul and I saw she was good. It is really hard to find a 10/10 in terms of inner and outer beauty. That is why I'm so bumped I met her too early in my life.

How long have you been dating this chick? 

Also, if you're not in a committed relationship with her, then you're not obligated to just date her. You don't owe her anything. If she doesn't like it then that's her problem, not yours. Don't let her take control of your life. As the man, you gotta be the leader and make it clear to her that it's your way or the way. If she's not down with your program, and won't really do anything for you out of love (with reasonable and healthy boundaries of course) then I am afraid that you're gonna have to kick her to the curb and move on to another chick.

What I've learned from dating women and having had a girlfriend before is that a woman's compliance is key to having a good relationship with any woman. After all, when it comes to dating, romance, and sex compliance is feminine energy, while dominance is masculine energy. Only when she has been your girlfriend for at least a few years has she earned the right to ask you to do some things that you may not want to do in the future. Even then, you still want to be the alpha male with a few beta traits to keep the relationship going, like how dating expert Alan Roger Currie talked about it.

Edited by Hardkill

@Hardkill I have a soft heart so I always tread carefully not to break hearts of people. Especially because mine was broken a lot so I don’t want to do it to others but I have to change..

Girls can really be ruthless if they don’t see value in you. 
I’m just not that heartless as girls but I’m developing that warrior mindset and ego to cut girls off when they don’t provide value in my life. 

Survival is just very harsh and I won’t be the person to change the laws of survival. It is exchange of value. I’m attracting hot girls right now because I raised my value through hard work. In the past I didn’t attract hot girls because I didn’t have enough value. And the time has come to break hearts if there is no equal value exchange. 

There are a lot of fatties and older women that are orbiting around me and I still will be nice to them but I’m not captain save a hoe and I don’t intent to be one. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

35 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Hardkill I have a soft heart so I always tread carefully not to break hearts of people. Especially because mine was broken a lot so I don’t want to do it to others but I have to change..

Girls can really be ruthless if they don’t see value in you. 
I’m just not that heartless as girls but I’m developing that warrior mindset and ego to cut girls off when they don’t provide value in my life. 

Survival is just very harsh and I won’t be the person to change the laws of survival. It is exchange of value. I’m attracting hot girls right now because I raised my value through hard work. In the past I didn’t attract hot girls because I didn’t have enough value. And the time has come to break hearts if there is no equal value exchange. 

There are a lot of fatties and older women that are orbiting around me and I still will be nice to them but I’m not captain save a hoe and I don’t intent to be one. 

Oh yeah, I am not saying that you should go out of your way to break any girl's heart or abuse them in any sort of way. In fact, I've always been generally cautious about leading any girls on because I've always believed that doing that or tricking girls into thinking that you want a serious relationship with them, when you really not looking for anything serious is shitty. 

That's why I try my best to make it clear to a girl as best as I can that I am not ready to commit to her yet until a while later.

YES never date 10/10 (exemption: Shes pregnant with your twins)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

if you want a long term relationship become an angel and attract an angel. it doesn’t matter what she looks like

On 28/01/2023 at 10:43 AM, StarStruck said:

So I met this girl, and we developed instant feelings for each other. The thing is that I kind of feel she is out of my league. I feel I don't deserve her:  currently I'm kind of a mess, I'm doing deep work to self-actualize.

She is insanely attractive, tall and sweetest personality. Do you guys think it is all in my head and I'm making problems out of nowhere or should I be careful for some things with top shelf girls?

These kind of girls are rare to see to begin with. Girls who both have inner and outer beauty. I feel like she came into my life too early.

Don't go chasing after something she doesn't value in order to impress  her. If she has feelings for you she has them for YOU and not some fantasy you want to portray to her.