StarStruck

Is there downsides in dating 10/10?

34 posts in this topic

So I met this girl, and we developed instant feelings for each other. The thing is that I kind of feel she is out of my league. I feel I don't deserve her:  currently I'm kind of a mess, I'm doing deep work to self-actualize.

She is insanely attractive, tall and sweetest personality. Do you guys think it is all in my head and I'm making problems out of nowhere or should I be careful for some things with top shelf girls?

These kind of girls are rare to see to begin with. Girls who both have inner and outer beauty. I feel like she came into my life too early.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Learn Game

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You will only be able to keep a girl who you feel is in your league. Your inner game is too weak to keep her.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will only be able to keep a girl who you feel is in your league. Your inner game is too weak to keep her.

Ouch but true.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Learn Game

I have to work on some deeper emotional stuff. Game can't fix issues.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck It's a good learning opp for you. Do the best you can with her and see how far you can make it. The sooner you take her off the pedestal the better your chances will be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck You dont know what game is, your game is weak so you cant handle it ,you think shes valuable because she looks good sign of a weak game...Game fixes everything 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

we developed instant feelings for each other

She's attracted to you, so you must be 10/10 as well right? Give yourself some credit here, you are clearly worthy already. Just enjoy being together.

All stories and explanations are false.

1 hour ago, Kshantivadin said:

@StarStruck She's probably a 10 in your eyes, but "objectively" somewhere lower. Kick the pedestal! You are the prize ;)

I asked this myself too but she is really a 10/10. Better looking than most Victoria Secret models. But she has the body and the personality so she is probably a 12/10. 

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

She's attracted to you, so you must be 10/10 as well right? Give yourself some credit here, you are clearly worthy already. Just enjoy being together.

I’m not a 10 but I’m tall and somewhat fit. I think she was drawn to my energy: I was non needy and funny. I’m not a good looking guy, if I was my Tinder game would be successful. 

But she was already drawn to me the moment I walked into the room. I think sexual transmutation caused this. I have been told I have a very masculine energy when I do sexual transmutation. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck It's a good learning opp for you. Do the best you can with her and see how far you can make it. The sooner you take her off the pedestal the better your chances will be.

Thanks. I will focus fixing my life style and inner game so I feel worthy. 

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck You dont know what game is, your game is weak so you cant handle it ,you think shes valuable because she looks good sign of a weak game...Game fixes everything 

My game is not the best but I did escalate successfully but this is not a girl I want to pump and dump so I didn’t do it.  

Currently I’m working only part time so I can focus on self help and spirituality so I don’t have a lot of money and time to do stuff with her. I’m in a different gear right now: focused on myself. 

I don’t have the lifestyle to entertain a high quality girlfriend right now. No amount of game will fix a shitty life style. With game you can attract a girl, but is the life style that will keep the girl. 

This girl gave me motivation to work harder to improve my life style, fix my inner and outer issues.  I think that is the bottom line. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

My game is not the best but I did escalate successfully but this is not a girl I want to pump and dump so I didn’t do it.

Sorry but you gotta apply game to all girls similarly, whether you want her to become a gf or not. If you treat a girl differently and try to ''game'' her in a more special manner, you have already lost, because it is not really game anymore. At least not good game.

Currently I’m working only part time so I can focus on self help and spirituality so I don’t have a lot of money and time to do stuff with her. I’m in a different gear right now: focused on myself. 

I don’t have the lifestyle to entertain a high quality girlfriend right now. No amount of game will fix a shitty life style. With game you can attract a girl, but is the life style that will keep the girl. 

This girl gave me motivation to work harder to improve my life style, fix my inner and outer issues.  I think that is the bottom line. 

Honeslty all this sounds like you need to seriously work not only on your inner game, but also outer game. It is much easier to be in abundance, when you are actually meeting a ton of girls and having lots of leads. Also of course, knowing how to be present to the moment & let go, get into the flow and apply techinal game also all helps with abundance.

But all these are pointless if you are not meeting a ton of women.

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

But she was already drawn to me the moment I walked into the room. I think sexual transmutation caused this. I have been told I have a very masculine energy when I do sexual transmutation.

That's good. Whatever story you need to tell yourself. Just own it, be proud of it, you did it, that's you she finds attractive.

She is also a mess and getting her life together, everyone is. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Can't hurt to try. Every girlfriend I've had I thought was "better" than me initially, because they made more money or whatever. But you quickly learn all the comparisons and material ratings are just semantics. Only shallow, low-minded people take such things seriously.

All that matters is if you enjoy being around each other and living life.

hrhrhtewgfegege

18 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So I met this girl, and we developed instant feelings for each other. The thing is that I kind of feel she is out of my league. I feel I don't deserve her:  currently I'm kind of a mess, I'm doing deep work to self-actualize.

She is insanely attractive, tall and sweetest personality. Do you guys think it is all in my head and I'm making problems out of nowhere or should I be careful for some things with top shelf girls?

These kind of girls are rare to see to begin with. Girls who both have inner and outer beauty. I feel like she came into my life too early.

What do you think she feels or thinks about you?

15 hours ago, LastThursday said:

That's good. Whatever story you need to tell yourself. Just own it, be proud of it, you did it, that's you she finds attractive.

I didn't do anything. She activated kundalini (creative/sexual force) in me which did all the work. Only thing I had to do is letting go and letting it happen.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck there's a direct link between this story you're telling yourself:

I didn't do anything. She activated kundalini (creative/sexual force) in me which did all the work. Only thing I had to do is letting go and letting it happen.

and the way you feel:

On 28/01/2023 at 10:43 AM, StarStruck said:

The thing is that I kind of feel she is out of my league. I feel I don't deserve her

On 1/28/2023 at 6:43 PM, StarStruck said:

are rare to see to begin with. Girls who both have inner and outer beauty.

?you use 'Girls' like they are special species.

Edited by ZGROPIUS

18 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I don't see the connection

A short story:

Presenter: How do you feel about winning the gold medal for your 400 metre sprint?

@StarStruck: I don't deserve it at all, the race is out of my league really.

Presenter: You did great out there, you were way ahead of the field. You must have trained hard.

@StarStruck: Actually it was all my coach's work. She activated within me the force my body needed to run the race. All I had to do is let go and run the race. I did nothing really.

Presenter: I respect that you acknowledge your coach in that way - she must be special, but it was you that ran the race. You're the one with the gold medal. You deserve to celebrate your achievement.

@StarStruck: nah man I'm good.