Leo Gura

Video of MAGA Lunatic Attacking Paul Pelosi

40 posts in this topic

Why did it take 12 seconds for the officer to understand what was going on.

The officer didn't do anything and didn't understand anything until the guy started hitting Paul.

19 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The officer didn't do anything and didn't understand anything until the guy started hitting Paul.

Dude, what do you expect? Cops to come in there with guns drawn and shoot the right guy between the eyes?

This isn't a John Wick movie.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, what do you expect? Cops to come in there with guns drawn and shoot the right guy between the eyes?

This isn't a John Wick movie.

I didn't expect that, but he sounds confused and he didn't understand the seriousness of the situation.

Good cops are supposed to have a "sixth sense" and react fast.

He should have immediately yelled "drop the hammer". I know that wouldn't have helped, but still.

Anyway, it was just my first reaction to the video. No big deal.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

he sounds confused and he didn't understand the seriousness of the situation

How could he understand the situation? It was a routine wellness check.

It's lucky the cops arrived at all given the vague call Pelosi made.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 2023-01-28 at 1:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, the pillows family should have installed alarms systems like glass alarms and maybe a security cameras throughout their home, a panic room and even a taser gun or some guns. Some self defense classes and martial arts training is optional, and that Pillow guy should've kept his other hand closer to his head and blocked or intercepted the hammer swing.

@Blackhawk

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I also found it a bit strange, because as soon as I saw a hammer, and both men's hands around it, and the other trying to draw the hammer I would've pounced immediately, even drawing and shooting the guy myself but that's mostly illegal to draw and fire without declaring a warning.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How could he understand the situation? It was a routine wellness check.

It's lucky the cops arrived at all given the vague call Pelosi made.

Doesn't matter that it was a routine wellness check, because you could clearly see the hammer and both men kinda struggling over it.

See what Danioover9000 said:

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Blackhawk

I also found it a bit strange, because as soon as I saw a hammer, and both men's hands around it, and the other trying to draw the hammer I would've pounced immediately, even drawing and shooting the guy myself but that's mostly illegal to draw and fire without declaring a warning.

It's easy to sit on a forum and talk.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

You would shoot someone just cause they're holding a hammer? I mean, they were both holding it. Which one would you choose to shoot, then?

You have to go for de-escalation first.

You can actually see that the guy started panicking more when the officer said "drop the hammer". He even replied "nope". He basically realized his opportunity for harming them was slipping away. I would argue those words actually prompted him to attack Pelosi. So it's not as simple as saying "drop the hammer" louder and quicker.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I sorta hate-watch them.

They have some good takes.

Ah, I gotcha.

I’ll admit I think I’ve gotten to the point of hate-watching left wing channels like TYT. There are also still some good things that Cenk and his team say.

Wasn’t he Canadian too which is weirder 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I’ve gotten to the point of hate-watching left wing channels like TYT.

Same.

But I'm reaching the point where I hate all political channels on YT. The bias and analysis is just so bad on all sides that it's painful to watch.

Nobody is capable of intelligent, balanced, Tier 2 takes. It's just a bunch of monkeys blaming, mocking, yelling at, and demonizing each other.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Same.

But I'm reaching the point where I hate all political channels on YT. The bias and analysis is just so bad on all sides that it's painful to watch.

Nobody is capable of intelligent, balanced, Tier 2 takes. It's just a bunch of monkeys blaming, mocking, yelling at, and demonizing each other.

What do you think about ' The Majority Report W/ Sam Seder'?

1 hour ago, Devin said:

That's what I'm tallking.

It's Tier 1 games!

@Osaid

20 hours ago, Osaid said:

You would shoot someone just cause they're holding a hammer? I mean, they were both holding it. Which one would you choose to shoot, then?

You have to go for de-escalation first.

You can actually see that the guy started panicking more when the officer said "drop the hammer". He even replied "nope". He basically realized his opportunity for harming them was slipping away. I would argue those words actually prompted him to attack Pelosi. So it's not as simple as saying "drop the hammer" louder and quicker.

It all depends on spiral stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types, ego dev, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development in areas of life, and ideologies indoctrinated into one's mind and the nature of each mind to each person, their preferences and biases and so on, how each distorts reality for each self.

Maybe my life is similar and different to yours, but so far, lived combat experiences, a few run ins with jumpers and attempted thefts against me, trained in Jeet Kune Do and other forms of combat, my instinct, and in this context my intuition, is to take initiative first, as soon as I see milliseconds of any person whose going to escalate and be aggressive  I pounce immediately without warning. That's my instinct, but yes I would also be trying to de-escalate the situation whilst keeping my eye out of any sign of escalation. The fat guy clearly, to me, the bigger and crazier looking than the older guy, was a more immediate threat to me. 

@Devin

5 hours ago, Devin said:

My opinion similar to Destiny's:

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Same.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what I'm tallking.

It's Tier 1 games!

Yeah, you know it's getting to be so comical when people like Cenk  keep saying stuff like "I am one of the most unbiased commentators out there!" or Unlike the mainstream media, here on TYT, we really tell it like it is!" or "I can't stand the mainstream media! They keep lying!!!" or  "You know what guys? Real journalism is dead!" 

And yet I see now how people like Cenk are getting too emotional and sounding too extreme and dogmatic in their views.

That's why I've cut down on watching TYT, the Majority Report, and others channels like those ones so much since about a few months ago that I now only watch about 5-10% of the content in each of those channels.

You said before that Pod Save America have people on there that are left-wing, but sound wise, pragmatic, balanced, reasonable, not so whiny, not too populist, and not too anti-mainstream. It's probably one of the very few tier 2 YT channels that exist out there. That's why I actually really like watching their channel too. 

Noam Chomsky is also very likely one of the very few true tier 2 political analysts out there.

Edited by Hardkill

I only watch RM Brown of all the political youtubers.

The form matches the content in his case xD

21 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Devin

My opinion similar to Destiny's:

LOL, Destiny said Rittenhouse was shot at first.