Leo Gura

Video of MAGA Lunatic Attacking Paul Pelosi

40 posts in this topic

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So much for the scourge of Antifa.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Sad .. and if anyone was in denial that Trump-ism is a truly toxic/deadly mind virus that has infected millions ... in the US and globally.

This is what acting on that mind virus looks like.

Not to mention right wing people and also Elon Musk tried to spread a rumor that that nutcase was Paul Pelosi’s secret gay lover because they got mad it turned out to be a MAGA guy lol.

Truly demented shit.  He knocked him out cold with that hammer… Jeez

9 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

So much for the scourge of Antifa

@Extreme Z7

Wait so you watch one video of some trump lunatic and now suddenly Antifa doesn’t exist anymore?

@bloomer I didn't mean to imply that they no longer exist.

Just that they were never really a relevant threat.

I was mostly just pointing out the hypocrisy of MAGA conservatives fear-mongering about Antifa.

As far as I know, nobody from Antifa has ever broken into somebody's house in the middle of the night and personally attacked them.

I'm surprised the Pelosi house didn't have a better alarm system.

It is easy to install glass break sensors these days. That would have solved the whole problem.

Paul Pelosi is worth like $100 mil.

Security system costs $1500 to install.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Paul Pelosi is worth like $100 mil.

@Leo Gura

Is it bad if I don’t really care if these people live in fear of hammer attacks? With the amount of money they’re stealing from the American people and the insane amounts of corruption in any other regime in world history these tyrants would need armed security 24/7 guarding them while they sleep. The hubris to not have that and be a Pelosi.

48 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

As far as I know, nobody from Antifa has ever broken into somebody's house in the middle of the night and personally attacked them.

@Extreme Z7

Antifa operate as a gang and they have gone to peoples homes before and lobbed Molotov cocktails through windows. I’m remember some case of a US police officer this happened to and he was shooting at them through his backyard patio doors. Antifa does have a kill count and are a dangerous group. I don’t know why you feel the need to defend Antifa and play this comparison game.

5 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Is it bad if I don’t really care if these people live in fear of hammer attacks?

Makes you kind of a douche.

But you do you.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Makes you kind of a douche.

But you do you.

@Leo Gura

It might make me a douche but we should be bigger douches to these people so they think twice before they think they can get away with doing what they’re doing. They’re far bigger douches. I’m not saying I would attack them with a hammer. Just when it happens. I’ll kick my feet up.

@bloomer Just keep in mind, this attack wasn't intended for Paul Pelosi, it was actually an assassination attempt on Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line to the Presidency. So you're basically supporting the assassination of democratically elected leaders.

That's how lousy your politics are.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just keep in mind, this attack wasn't intended for Paul Pelosi, it was actually an assassination attempt on Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line to the Presidency. So you're basically supporting the assassination of democratically elected leaders.

@Leo Gura

If it’s any consolation I wouldn’t mind if someone went to Mar-a-Lago and decided to visit Trump with a hammer. Also if this is the best Americans can summon up to be elected than the system is fundamentally broken and the American people are beyond saving.

I prefer my political leaders anyways when they’re assassinated to be assassinated by madmen with hammers rather than the CIA using their magicians like Oswald to fire mystery shots. If a politician is actually making meaningful systematic change that benefits people they will be assassinated. Only when they’re doing evil you get called a douche for caring if the violence goes the other way for a change. 

12 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Extreme Z7

Antifa does have a kill count and are a dangerous group.

???

Look, dude. I bothered to Google it. Antifa hasn't killed anyone.

Not gonna deny they've done unneccessary political violence, personally I don't agree with their tactics at all.

But still, you gotta get your facts straight bro.

@Extreme Z7

31 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Look, dude. I bothered to Google it. Antifa hasn't killed anyone.

Whatever articles you've read are bullshit. Just because you clicked on an article doesn't mean they don't have a kill count. It's late where I am but tomorrow I'll send you evidence. 

32 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

But still, you gotta get your facts straight bro.

You need to do more research on antifa bro. Look into Andy Ngo. 

spiteful mutants.jpg

12 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Look into Andy Ngo.

Dude, your sources are trash.

You gave up solid mainstream journalism for bottom-of-the-barrel alternative trash.

Edited by Leo Gura

@bloomer Andy Ngo LOL

Yeah, I know him.

The guy who deliberately provoked and caused trouble so he can report on it and pretend to be an innocent "journalist".

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, your sources are trash.

You gave up solid mainstream journalism for bottom-of-the-barrel alternative trash.

I thought you don't watch Saagar's or Krystal's content because they've gotten too anti-mainstream.

The left wing bias on this board is quite weird.

Apparently.

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I thought you don't watch Saagar's or Krystal's content because they've gotten too anti-mainstream.

I sorta hate-watch them.

They have some good takes.

Edited by Leo Gura