Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath? - Take The Test

82 posts in this topic

Primary: 2

Secondary: 3.2

Friends have told me that I could be a psychopath...I wouldn't mind cheating and manipulating when I was younger. But as I've matured I'm very adamant about making my money in the most ethical way I can. (which for me involves helping other people grow and develop themselves).

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I've scored higher than average on both of these narcissism and psychopathy tests...

i think that personality type does have something to do with it...I do believe that some people are naturally more selfish, opportunistic, manipulative, and less sensitive to hurting others.

That being said, I think that everyone has a good heart... for some it's just buried further down than for others.

I don't feel bad about scoring higher than average on these tests... because my general guiding principle for my life is to treat others the way I would like to be treated. And not to lie, manipulate, and hurt others for my own personal gain.

Although, people who have a similar personality type as me (I'm an ENTP in Myers-Briggs) could easily take their selfish opportunitsm too far.

i try to use my powers of charisma for good.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

11 minutes ago, Adam M said:

i try to use my powers of charisma for good.

As a true psychopath would say :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

:ph34r:

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I put a lot of effort into being ethical 

Edited by Jacob Morres

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

:ph34r:

Similar to me... I got

Primary 2.9 (higher than 72.84% of people who have taken this test)
Secondary 2.1 (higher than 29.26% of people who have taken this test)

Dammit... and I considered myself to be a very empathetic person O.o:S:D

38 minutes ago, woohoo123 said:

very empathetic person 

- One thing is I'm definitely curious at the level of self honesty of the people who take this test. I'm highly skeptical of the self awareness of the average person. Being conscious of your own evils is tough. It takes sacrifice and development 

- I remember my sister telling me she was the most empathetic person she knew. When from my angle I saw a ton of judgement, a strong lack of EQ, manipulation, and a lack of empathy in honestly most situations. Though I might be exaggerating a tad bit - she definietely was nowhere close to what I've seen. 

In shadow work there is a technique called reversal ->

(I asked chatgpt what the name of the shadow work technique was) 

"The technique you may be referring to in shadow work is called "reversal." This involves looking at the opposite or reverse of a statement, belief, or pattern in order to gain a deeper understanding of it. This can help to reveal hidden aspects of the self and bring unconscious patterns to consciousness."

But basically whatever you identify with, I am smart, I am strong etc. The opposite is your shadow 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Primary: 1.5, Secondary: 1

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Am I the only one that doesn´t know how to answer most of the questions and whatever answer I give seems fake? I don´t feel I am a character with a single orientation as questions suggest, it looks fake to me. I feel I am psychopath and a saint at the same time; all that tendencies inhabit in me.

All I can describe are what I dispaly in reality instead of my subjective tendencies. From an external POV I try to be nice and educated with people and I don´t hurt anybodoy. I think that´s what matters.

Edited by RedLine

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8

On 28/01/2023 at 0:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

Now that I look into it more, technically I think Andrew Tate is a psychopath.

Difference between sociopath & psychopath:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-sociopath-380184

The difference between them is emotional activity.

Psychopaths are more born, and they tend to have low neuroticism and tend to appear more robot like, and lacking emotions in general, not just lacking pro-social emotions like guilty, empathy etc.

Sociopaths are more made, and tend to have a greater range of emotions, often tend to be more impulsive, and tend to appear more human, but like the psychopath, they lack those pro-social feelings like empathy and guilt. They often tend to have mid to high neuroticism. 

Psychopath - Ted Bundy.

Sociopath - Ailen Wunroos, dianne downs, casey anthony. 

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Interesting. I'm surprised I got such a high score tbh. I don't think the test is in depth enough.

Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 64.41% of people who have taken this test. 
Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 20.5% of people who have taken this test.

I've definitely improved as a person, I think it would have been much worse in the past. 

Primary psychopathy 1.2:  higher than 5.51% of people who have taken this test.
Secondary psychopathy 2.7: higher than 58.86% of people who have taken this test.

I do relate, this might be why I feel so comfortable with black metal