Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath? - Take The Test

82 posts in this topic

Primary: 2.8/5 -- (a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations)
Secondary: 2/5 -- (rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior)

I used to be very empathetic, now I think it doesnt help me at all. Reading Ching Ning Chu and I think black heart is more suitable for me.

Edited by Manusia

Primary: 2.1

Secondary: 3.2

I'm definitely off from the average and I feel it. A combination of my genetics, childhood trauma, and being a late bloomer I'm guessing.

I found some of the questions polarizing. Where I would swing between answering with the most psychopathic answer, then the least.

Despite the results I know I am factually more ethical and principled than most people. A humble brag but it's true none-the-less.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Right. This tendency to construe morality seems to be seriously exaggerated in the mind of a psychopath, though. And the way they go about construing that morality seems to be different, it's much more flamboyant and self-centered.

A normal person smoking a cigar who wants to construe morality might say: "Well, one cigar won't hurt me. I can ween off the cigar anytime I want anyways. Plus, all my friends are doing it as well."

But, someone like Andrew Tate would completely double down on it and make himself seem like some sort of hero for smoking it. He would say something like: "I know exactly why I am smoking this cigar. The reason I smoke this cigar is because it makes me seem more manly. Who cares if it's shortening my lifespan? I don't care. There are risks you need to take in life and this is one I'm willing to take. Plus, cigars are proven to increase testosterone (yes, he actually said this)." He would exaggerate the shit out of his reasoning and macho it up.

@Leo Gura Case in point, Andrew is now ranting on Twitter about how caffeine addiction is for real men lmao:

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.3.

It seems to be a little above average, and to be honest it might be. It just might be. I have online scammed people as a kid. So it has lowered down for sure over the years, because nowadays I would be very hesitant to trade my integrity for money or status.

Stage red in Spiral Dynamics is generally psychopathic.  Some ppl get stuck there because they get traumatized or poorly socialized and others might have some kind of genetic abnormality that prevents them from developing normal social conditioning for pro-social behaviors.

"The matrix wants you to be weak, poor, and alone."

What poisonous nonsense.

The matrix is what sells you coffee and tea on every corner of the planet. Lol.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well here’s more of my psychological profile I will give away for fun lol.

Not that anyone cares they all just want to show there own personality. 

Primary - 1.7

Secondary - 2.6

7AA4FA38-2921-4664-ABF6-5AE7B9BF3704.png

@Osaid

Lol watching him go through coffee withdrawals. Another thing I respect about Tate is he’s a fellow coffeehead BUT coffee is in the long term shit for you and he should understand this. The more coffee you consume the more coffee you need just to feel normal.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

“The matrix wants you to be weak, poor, and alone."

What poisonous nonsense.

The matrix is what sells you coffee and tea on every corner of the planet. Lol.

@Leo Gura

And its what keeps you poor, weak and alone lol. 

The capitalist system of constantly trying to make profit realises that it’s best consumers are poor enough never to break out of the cycle of needing to constantly consume and rent, weak enough to not have the will power to resist consumption and alone so that they feel the need to consume constantly and don’t buy for life.

3 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Osaid

Lol watching him go through coffee withdrawals. Another thing I respect about Tate is he’s a fellow coffeehead BUT coffee is in the long term shit for you and he should understand this. The more coffee you consume the more coffee you need just to feel normal.

Coffee withdrawals? Is that some term made up by the Matrix? Nice try Agent Smith, but I'll stick to drinking copious amounts of coffee, as real men do.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Coffee withdrawals? Is that some term made up by the Matrix? Nice try Agent Smith, but I'll stick to drinking copious amounts of coffee, as real men do.

@Osaid

Agent Smith stood before Neo, a sly smile on his face. "Go on, Neo," he coaxed. "Just one sip of this delicious coffee. You won't regret it, I promise."

Neo hesitated, looking from Agent Smith to the steaming cup of coffee in his hand. He had heard rumors about the effects of the coffee, but he wasn't sure he wanted to believe them.

Just then, Morpheus entered the room. "Neo, don't listen to him," he said, his voice firm. "That coffee is not what it seems. It's a way for them to control you, to keep you docile and compliant."

Agent Smith's smile faltered, his eyes narrowing in anger. "You don't know what you're talking about, Morpheus," he spat. "This coffee is a simple pleasure, nothing more. And you're trying to take that away from Neo."

Morpheus shook his head, his expression grave. "I'm trying to protect him," he said. "The Matrix is full of lies and deception. We can't trust anything or anyone in it. Especially not that coffee."

Neo looked back and forth between Agent Smith and Morpheus, his mind racing. He didn't know who to trust or what to believe.

In the end, he made his decision. He set the cup of coffee down on the table. "I'm not going to drink it," he said, his voice steady. "Not until I know the truth." Morpheus says “he’s beginning to believe”.

Agent Smith's face twisted in fury. "You'll regret this, Neo," he snarled, before storming out of the room.

Morpheus placed a hand on Neo's shoulder. "You did the right thing," he said, with a small smile. "Now let's go find the truth and take back control of our own lives."

And together, Neo and Morpheus and their homie Andrew Tate, set out on a journey to unravel the secrets of the Matrix and free themselves from its grip. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were determined to succeed. 

?

Thanks for reading my Chatgpt inspired story

2CC513A1-0C04-425C-B4A2-6519801458D5.gif

@bloomer

Actually I just realised reading back over the story Agent Smith is supposed to dissuade them from drinking coffee not defending it. Never mind lol

Edit: I realise I need more coffee this morning so my brain works 

Edited by bloomer
✍️

27 minutes ago, bloomer said:

The capitalist system

Tate is the epitome of toxic capitalism. He is the asshole who keeps others poor by leeching needless millions for himself.

If Tate was truly anti-capitalist he would sell all his cars and stop scamming people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The narcissist personality test, I scored 12 out of 40. The test was from the blog.

@Osaid>perspicacious enough to monitor the withdrawal phase and drink one as soon as he physically has the chance xD

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

??