Leo Gura

Are You A Psychopath? - Take The Test

82 posts in this topic

Take test here: http://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Post results below.

I scored:

Primary: 1.3/5 -- (a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations)
Secondary: 2/5 -- (rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Now that I look into it more, technically I think Andrew Tate is a psychopath.

Difference between sociopath & psychopath:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-sociopath-380184

"A key difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is whether he has a conscience, the little voice inside that lets us know when we’re doing something wrong.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not found out'.

A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. They may know that taking your money is wrong, and they might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop their behavior.

Both lack empathy, the ability to stand in someone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. But a psychopath has less regard for others."

Edited by Leo Gura

Primary: 2.6/5 -- (a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations)
Secondary: 2.3/5 -- (rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior)

I think my scores are pretty average according to the graph.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I think my scores are pretty average according to the graph.

2.6 is def above average

Or maybe not, their chart is super vague.

Edited by Leo Gura

Primary 1.2/5. Secondary 1.9/5. Still, that secondary score is more than 20% of people, gulp. I've got to admit though, I don't like rules.

All stories and explanations are false.

3 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Still, that secondary score is more than 20% of people, gulp.

The way they phrase that is totally deceptive. What that 20% means is that 80% of test-takers scored higher than you.

So you are on the low side. You are in the bottom 20% of the whole chart. 1.2 is a very low score.

Edited by Leo Gura

Primary: 1.7/5 -- (a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations)
Secondary: 2.7/5 -- (rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior)

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The way they phrase is totally deceptive. What that 20% means is that 80% of test takers scored higher than you.

Yeah definitely confusing. I guess talking in terms of distributions 50% has to be the average right? Ok phew. What are you if you score zero, an empath, Mother Teresa, Jesus?

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A key difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is whether he has a conscience, the little voice inside that lets us know when we’re doing something wrong.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not found out'.

I've always had this impression from Andrew that all his ideologies and tenets that he preaches are carefully crafted around his psychopathic behavior. They're just so unique and idiosyncratic sometimes, and they fit in perfectly with his own unique behaviors. You'll notice that he preaches morality and ethics for the most random and mundane things, almost like he's created a compulsive habit out of it. For example, he has an entire monologue prepared for why smoking cigars is ok but smoking vapes isn't. He's trying to make it seem like his psychopathy is logical and coherent and moral. It's his form of PR so he doesn't look absolutely insane in public.

The order that he pursues his morality in is backwards. Normally, a person comes up with morals and virtues that they should follow and then they try to approach the world with that lens. With Andrew, it seems that he simply acts impulsively and selfishly, and then afterwards, he realizes he needs some sort of moral code so he can fit in, and so he crafts one around his actions. To him, it's just a tool for fitting in. It's like, in his mind, it's completely impossible for him to be wrong, so there must be some sort of moral logic he can conjure up to explain himself, and he just brazenly sticks with that.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

13 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Yeah definitely confusing. I guess talking in terms of distributions 50% has to be the average right? Ok phew. What are you if you score zero, an empath, Mother Teresa, Jesus?

Again a misleading part of their damn test. There is no zero. The floor is 1.

Yes, 50% is average.

Edited by Leo Gura

56 minutes ago, Osaid said:

To him, it's just a tool for fitting in. It's like, in his mind, it's completely impossible for him to be wrong, so there must be some sort of moral logic he can conjure up to explain himself, and he just brazenly sticks with that.

Maybe. Although morality is notoriously twisted for many people. Moral codes are often contradictory even in the mind of a normie. People tend to rationalize as moral whatever is convenient for them. That is not a strictly psychopathic dynamic.

Edited by Leo Gura

There is no zero. The floor is 1.

Damn so it is. I'm just so used to counting from zero.

1 minute ago, LastThursday said:

Damn so it is. I'm just so used to counting from zero.

That's because every human is at least a bit psycho :D

My results: 

primary psychopathy: 2.2

secondary psychopathy: 3.7

Your score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test. - So average I guess

Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test. - rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior. - This makes sense… I shower a month (I do it for focus), I don’t want a girlfriend and Im constantly looking for career fulfillment, to sum it up.

I don’t mind these results, I’m actually quite proud of them, If Einstein married his cousin and revolutionized our understanding of the universe, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I feel like Ive taken this test before, not sure where I saw it

Edited by MarkKol

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe. Although morality is notorious twisted for many people. Moral codes are often contradictory even in the mind of a normie. People tend to rationalize as moral whatever is convenient for them. That is not a strictly psychopathic dynamic.

Right. This tendency to construe morality seems to be seriously exaggerated in the mind of a psychopath, though. And the way they go about construing that morality seems to be different, it's much more flamboyant and self-centered.

A normal person smoking a cigar who wants to construe morality might say: "Well, one cigar won't hurt me. I can ween off the cigar anytime I want anyways. Plus, all my friends are doing it as well."

But, someone like Andrew Tate would completely double down on it and make himself seem like some sort of hero for smoking it. He would say something like: "I know exactly why I am smoking this cigar. The reason I smoke this cigar is because it makes me seem more manly. Who cares if it's shortening my lifespan? I don't care. There are risks you need to take in life and this is one I'm willing to take. Plus, cigars are proven to increase testosterone (yes, he actually said this)." He would exaggerate the shit out of his reasoning and macho it up.

Cigars are for wimps. A real man vapes DMT ;)

Cigars are for wimps. A real man vapes DMT ;)

Oh man, you should see Andrew's take on psychedelics. He literally says something like "true spirituality is survival". It's like the devil himself is speaking lol.

14 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Oh man, you should see Andrew's take on psychedelics. He literally says something like "true spirituality is survival". It's like the devil himself is speaking lol.

Lol. The devil turns light into dark, and dark into light.

Edited by Leo Gura