Leo Gura

Are You A Narcissist? - Take The Test

200 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

I scored a 17

You only scored 17? Pathetic. I got 18. Get on my level, bro.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Just now, Osaid said:

You only scored 17? Pathetic. I got 18. Get on my level, bro.

20.  Get on mine ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Osaid @Inliytened1 That's all well and good but did you score a MAX on your vanity levels?

Didn't think so. Y'all must be maxing out those exhibitionist levels flashing children and ducks in the park probably.

look.png

Edited by vishnusavestheday

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

I got a 2 out of 40

Screenshot_20230127_235428_Chrome.jpg

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

15 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I got a 2 out of 40

Screenshot_20230127_235428_Chrome.jpg

You're an angel ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, vishnusavestheday said:

@Osaid @Inliytened1 That's all well and good but did you score a MAX on your vanity levels?

Didn't think so. Y'all must be maxing out those exhibitionist levels flashing children and ducks in the park probably.

look.png

Yeah my vanity was maxed ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I scored the highest in vanity but I think those questions are fundamentally flawed.

1.  My body is nothing special. - My body IS special, and so if everyone elses. 
      I like to look at my body. - I do like to look at my body because its an incredible thing, along with everyone elses. 

One is assumed to be narcissitic while the other is not. 

2.  I like to look at myself in the mirror. - I like to look at myself in the mirror because it's useful tool for self awareness (works well with yoga as an exteroceptive tool)
      I am not particularly interested in looking at myself in the mirror. -  Not caring at what other people have to look at all day is pretty narcissitic if you ask me. 

I am so much of a narcissist that I don't think my narcissism can be measured by any method invented as of now, so I refuse to take this test.

12/40

But that graph was so confronting. I'm not going to post it lol.

In Tate we trust

Now I'm wondering, wouldn't it be expected that your narcissism score goes up if you do personal development for some years. You overcome insecurities, feel more confident, have more success and more competencies. Wouldn't it be just natural to then score higher in such a test and kind of a good sign?

10, not bad for an INTJ xD

Screenshot_8.png

Edited by Yog

Between 10-20 is the healthy range, lower or higher are psychopathologys or other unrelated factors playing a role like personality type. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral like you I scored a 1. I would agree with you that you need at least sth like 8,9,10 for good functioning in the world. I scored a little on superiority. I think my sense of superiority comes from being interested in stuff that nobody else seems to be interested in. My MBTI-type is INFP.

This test can't capture my genius! I should've scored a 0! That's how humble I am!

Screenshot (765).png

9 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

I scored a 17 and I really don't know if people are just answering like pushovers to play selfless koi mind games but I don't appreciate it

Are artists just inherent narcissists because style is interesting to them? The survey just appeared anti-creative, especially with some fashion based questions.

I also do not think that the goal of personal development is to have the lowest possible narcissism score..? I hope I'm falsely disbelieving the intentions of the other scorers on this topic...

I am an artist and scored an 8.