Leo Gura

Are You A Narcissist? - Take The Test

200 posts in this topic

35 but I wasn't sure of some of the answers I gave. 

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Too basic. Below is pattern I noticed

Question--->narcissistic answer ---> narcissist

--->humble answer      ----> normal   

That being said 22/40

1/40. Is a narcissist likely to recognise the narcissistic answers and avoid them to make themselves look good?

All stories and explanations are false.

Im the best mod. Praise me. ???:D

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

1/40. Is a narcissist likely to recognise the narcissistic answers and avoid them to make themselves look good?

I think it's pretty common for people to answer almost all personality tests with how they would like to be instead of how they really are, it's kind of a fundamental problem with them.

7 minutes ago, something_else said:

I think it's pretty common for people to answer almost all personality tests with how they would like to be instead of how they really are, it's kind of a fundamental problem with them.

Some tests are a lot more nuanced, where it's not obvious what's being expected from each question. Then some fancy cross-correlation is done to get the score. Those are better. Most internet tests are too transparent and simplistic. It's fun though.

7/40 but I think it may really be slightly higher 

I could tell I felt ambiguity around a lot of the answers… like I could say both in different contexts 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

57 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

nah man we're good. humblest of beings me and you ;) 

6/40

5 but I think it may be higher in some occasions. 

Let Love In

But how do you know that this “objective” measure is valid? How is it any different than self-contemplation? That is the issue with these self-report measures is that it assumes you already have a high degree of self-honesty and introspection abilities.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

@LastThursday as far as i know they'd enjoy choosing the narcissistic answer on purpose. in some cases at least.

It begs the question whether a narcissist is aware of their own narcissism. Maybe not?

What does this mean?

Is it seriously just 1?

Oh man, the perfect score for a narcissist. :P 

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 17.38.42.png

3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

I think a narc would be very proud of his answers. But maybe not proud of being labeled a narc in the end.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, integral said:

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

What does this mean?

Is it seriously just 1?

Oh man, the perfect score for a narcissist. :P 

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 17.38.42.png

Hot damn! I pick some good Mods!

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.