Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad_

Questions about God

6 posts in this topic

I was conscious of the fact that I'm Absolute and everything is I (Me). Is there a point of complete self understanding despite the fact that I'm infinite? I've been here forever and always, but was I always imagining myself as being a human? Am I being a human for eternity? Can I possible reach a point in awakening where I won't be interested in playing my human self anymore? But there is nothing to DO after it, it's only BE! Just to Be is kind of boring for Me, so I'm becoming little me in order to expirience little things that are magically separete from Me. 

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I was conscious of the fact that I'm Absolute and everything is I (Me). Is there a point of complete self understanding despite the fact that I'm infinite?

Yes and no.

You can be conscious of God ever deeper, but it will also always be a baffling mystery.

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I've been here forever and always, but was I always imagining myself as being a human?

Past is imaginary, so that question doesn't make much sense.

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

Am I being a human for eternity? Can I possible reach a point in awakening where I won't be interested in playing my human self anymore?

Again, your question is about the future, which is imaginary.

6 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

But there is nothing to DO after it, it's only BE! Just to Be is kind of boring for Me

Yeah

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can be conscious of God ever deeper, but it will also always be a baffling mystery.

This is what fascinates me the most. It means I can wake up over and over having ever deeper awakenings FOREVER. It just  blows my mind. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Past is imaginary, so that question doesn't make much sense.

Nevertheless, I'm imagining myself getting old.  Now I'm  25, but what happens when I imagine being 90 or 100+? I can't get it Leo. My ego/avatar isn't eternal, is he? 

44 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Now I'm  25, but what happens when I imagine being 90 or 100+? I can't get it Leo.

You are imagining that.

My ego/avatar isn't eternal, is he? 

What you call ego/avatar is part of the NOW, and NOW is Eternal.

The problem is that these human framings don't apply to Absolute Consciousness. Death is a relative notion. Past and future are relative notions. And even ego is a relative notion. Awakening is like a totally different paradigm in which the old frames and questions don't even make sense. There's just a fundamental incompatibility there.

It's hard to explain it in logical, human terms.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining that.

Will I imagine being human forever? 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening is like a totally different paradigm in which the old frames and questions don't even make sense

Yes, every time I wake up I understand it, but still I decide to go back to my dream without changing anything. Is it possible that at some point when I wake up again I will decide to change my dream? Do I have a choice for example to change my dream completely so I will exist as some sort of an alien on a new planet? Will I ever get bored with human existence? 

On 1/26/2023 at 8:51 PM, Vlad_ said:

I was conscious of the fact that I'm Absolute and everything is I (Me). Is there a point of complete self understanding despite the fact that I'm infinite? I've been here forever and always, but was I always imagining myself as being a human? Am I being a human for eternity? Can I possible reach a point in awakening where I won't be interested in playing my human self anymore? But there is nothing to DO after it, it's only BE! Just to Be is kind of boring for Me, so I'm becoming little me in order to expirience little things that are magically separete from Me. 

Yes with God realization you will become God and you will understand everything will total certainty.   God will ultimately release omniscience because omniscience is honestly not the highest being.  The highest being is to limit itself to be less than perfect.  And so, here you are.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.