Frosty97

How can I convince my brother that tap water is not good enough?

11 posts in this topic

We live in South Korea and he(my brother) says Korean tap water is good enough. Maybe it is idk but how can I convince him and our family to use reverse osmosis system for better water? Even though when Leo says drinking tap water is insane, I believe him but people who don’t know him would think he is being overly dramatic.

How do you(Leo and others who say use ROS) know that ROS is helping you improve your health? It might be just placebo

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 1/26/2023 at 5:46 PM, Frosty97 said:

How do you(Leo and others who say use ROS) know that ROS is helping you improve your health? It might be just placebo

Look man, you're not gonna feel the effects of clean or dirty water. The bad effects just accumulate over the decades. It's a subtle thing. In 20 years you might get cancer and not even know why.

RO is simply the cleansest water there practically is, so why risk drinking anything else. How cheap must you be not to pay $20/mo for clean water?

It's one of those things you just do because it is right, not because it makes you feel better the next day.

Tell your brother than RO tastes way better and just to imagine 10-20-30 years of gradual accumulation of toxins. There is no doubt that tap water has some tiny level of heavy metals and toxins in it. And you drink 20 gallons of it each month! For 50 years. Think what that will do to your body. Remeber, tap water is what is in your toilet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, max duewel said:

What is your opinion on a water distiller?

Distilled water is not for drinking. A human cannot live on distilled water. If you drink distilled water for about a month your whole body will start to shut down from lack of essential minerals.

Minerals in water are essential. Which is why my RO system has a remineralization calcium carbonate filter. You should not even drink RO water without remineralization.

Edited by Leo Gura

Like someone said in a previous thread. Im all for RO but as i live in a rented apartment (like a lot of people) i dont have the option to have/ install an RO system. Even the on the counter ones unfortunately.

@Leo Gura what about buying water in glass bottles? Its a Better alternative to plastic

Edited by cjoseph90

@cjoseph90 All bottled water is fine. It's just a hassle to get and it wastes your money in the end.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Distilled water is not for drinking. A human cannot live on distilled water. If you drink distilled water for about a month your whole body will start to shut down from lack of essential minerals.

Minerals in water are essential. Which is why my RO system has a remineralization calcium carbonate filter. You should not even drink RO water without remineralization.

it is absolutly fine. 
Ive been drinking from a distiller for more than a year and felt great. 
all you have to do is add a pinch of salt (himalayan pink preferably) and you're good to go. 
even adding the salt is just to make sure.. but essentially if your diet is good and you eat plenty of fruit and veggies you should be fine as far as minerals go, water has trace amounts of them and they dont really matter. 

2 hours ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

it is absolutly fine

Humans should not drink distilled water. It is dangerous.

If you are adding minerals it is no longer distilled water.