bloomer

Pfizer Director leaks plans to Create Viruses

73 posts in this topic

A note to users to still maintain a base level of respect and decorum when in strong disagreement with others. I.e. no personal attacks on OP please.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Worst things so far... and I'm stretching it.

• Pfizer absolutely loves the corona virus since it increases their profits.
  • They're doing gain-of-function research so they can develop better vaccines for any possible mutations of the virus in the future. 
  • Ethics and opinions aside, the consequences; we have better vaccines for people if the virus mutates in the future and less people sick and dying.  

Yes, gain-of-function research can be risky.  It's not illegal.  I don't know, but it seems to occur and be done relatively safely most of the time (?). 

Yes, they want to keep it on the down-low, but that's like not illegal or somehow some grand conspiracy.  It's just smart business to keep your company's business plans out of the public eye.  No company I can think of would allow employees to go around shouting their future business plans, even if they were the most ethical plans in the world.  

Trusting the source aside, if this story is true, it's not that big of news to me tbh; company makes a risky, yet legal, move to improve its techniques so it can improve profits.  ...  ? 

As long as they're working on improving vaccines and can do it safely, have at it.  

Even if one of their viruses leaks out, it's just part of the process of trial and error and figuring out where society needs to adjust. It might take a proven leak for people to get mad enough to stop gain-of-function research, or at least improve the security protocols around it.  I dunno... I'm still open to trying shit out in the name of 'that's how all great discoveries are made'.  Gotta break a few eggs to create an omelet. 

And I get it that you don't like gain-of-function research because of the risk factor; totally legitimate.  You're entitled to that.  I myself feel some concern about it as well... in the end though, I mean, leaders have to make decisions all the time, and ya, they can mess up.  But it doesn't mean they are some sort of conspiracy or something. 

6 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Sincerity

So you're denying this is real? 

Again... half-truths;   Do I believe this man works for Pfizer and said these things?  Yes.  Could the video have been edited to make it seem worse than it actually is and even misconstrue and decontextualize what was said?  Yes.  100%  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

4 hours ago, StormLight said:

He was just trying to impress his date guys, nothing bad is going on at Pfizer

Things is that you don't really know if its true what he said, or if its 100% true without any streches. Is it a possibility? Sure, but we need more than just one source to confirm his claims, because the source that "leaked" this, is a source that is known for being anti mainstream.

If we all are searching for the truth, then we shouldn't take any single source as 100% true, because that just shows an incredible bias and thats the opposite of trying to be objective.

Even if taken all at face value, this still isn't a big deal. If they actually did gain of function research in an illegal way - sure sue them. But the implications are not that big from the currently leaked information.

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Things is that you don't really know if its true what he said, or if its 100% true without any streches. Is it a possibility? Sure, but we need more than just one source to confirm his claims, because the source that "leaked" this, is a source that is known for being anti mainstream.

That's true

It’s amazing how Jordan Walker would have been arrested had he not left the scene. The guy had a complete mental breakdown over this confrontation.

@StormLight

Are you really taken in by such a blatant lie?

@Ulax

Thank you dude :)

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

@Ulax

Really, calling someone gullible isn’t inflammatory it’s fact. Inflammatory would be me calling them an idiot. How else am I supposed to communicate to someone they’re being suckered?

@bloomer PM me please if you want to discuss this further

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@bloomer

47 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Update Jordan Walker is confronted by James O Keith and assaults James. 

“How can I trust anyone ever again?!?”

https://www.opindia.com/2023/01/pfizer-director-assaults-caught-on-tape-saying-pharma-giant-is-working-on-mutating-covid-19-virus-here-is-what-happened/amp/

#liedsuddenly

OMG, I didn't mean to leak that we were doing gains of function research or anything BAKA! I was lying to impress my date BAKA!!??????

This Jordan Walker knows how to catwalk for the cameras, that's for sure.

@Danioover9000 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

OMG, I didn't mean to leak that we were doing gains of function research or anything BAKA!

OI you were right the first time. This second video is all deep fake ai generated baka. As someone else pointed out, this is unverified likely misinformation since pfizer haven't themselves admitted guilt. Only when pfizer says it's true does it become true. 

FACT CHECK TIN FOIL HATERS

pfizer hasn't admitted guilt.png