bloomer

Pfizer Director leaks plans to Create Viruses

73 posts in this topic

@zurew

10 minutes ago, zurew said:

Because according to that conspiracy the gain of function research was done by an American company, so China could have dunked on the US massively and could have gained massive political gains, if they would have exposed them. So the idea that no one would have leaked anything about it is very unlikely to me.

But the reality is that we haven't seen any tangible evidence to prove it and I have not seen any leaks by any institution or country or company.

But blame doesn't mean anything, they didn't show or leak any tangible evidence about it.

But again even if I take all that for granted, we are still very far away from proving bad intentions and bad planning behind the scenes.

Oh God, not the Umbrella corporation again! Always somehow starting viral outbreaks in some other regions for global dominance or something. Sounds like the next plot line for Resident Evil 9.

5 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

lmao the daily bloomer conspiracy thread, lemme grab the ?.

Sorry Bloomer, but this Covid Episodes are old stuff. Bring up something new, a new mutation maybe. 

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

@Osaid

Just now, Osaid said:

Gain of function is a thing, yes. It's not like this guy is talking about some scheme to take over the world or anything. He's just talking about gain of function research.

That being said, I still think it's likely that COVID originated in a lab due to that type of research.

I still think it's suspect, but putting that aside and assume the guy's telling the truth, did he have to say it with all that excited facial expressions and body gesturing? He's either high or on trolling mode there, there's no way that I'm the only one thinking the guy in the video is just making fun? Just to troll anti vaxxers and rick roll them or something?

I would love a whole YouTube video of 3 hours with Leo speaking about his Forum experience. That would  be hilarious.

@Rafael Thundercat

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

And I was thinking that Netflix was the worst way to lose my time. Gosh, BloomerFlix is worst. Sorry Bloomer, but this Covid Episodes are old stuff. Bring up something new, a new mutation maybe. 

I think Resident Evil 1, 4, 7 are the best RE games from Capcom, and RE 7 isn't really that scary and really revived the franchise. What do you think?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Osaid

There's no way that I'm the only one thinking the guy in the video is just making fun? Just to troll anti vaxxers and rick roll them or something?

I think a relatively small number of people might think he's trolling. I don't think he's trolling - I think he's just excited to be on a date.

Apparently.

Just to troll anti vaxxers and rick roll them or something?

There are ways to explain this without assuming he was actually leaked something true here, but of course all of this is speculation just as assuming that he told the truth. The thing is that he was on a date, so there is a chance that he just wanted to impress the other guy on his date by telling and leaking "secrets".

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

did he have to say it with all that excited facial expressions and body gesturing?

He seems drunk AF lol. Probably the only reason he's even talking to the guy recording.

there's no way that I'm the only one thinking the guy in the video is just making fun?

He's being way too technical and scientific for it to be some sort of joke IMO. A lot of the stuff he's saying is legit. If he's trying to play into the idea of a conspiracy theory or something he would have exaggerated it more and made it shorter instead of passionately rambling on about it for like 10 minutes.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

A lot of the stuff he's saying is legit. 

The best lie is a half lie, because that makes it seem much more legit.

@Osaid

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

He seems drunk AF lol. Probably the only reason he's even talking to the guy recording.

He's being way too technical and scientific for it to be some sort of joke IMO. A lot of the stuff he's saying is legit. If he's trying to play into the idea of a conspiracy theory or something he would have exaggerated it more and made it shorter instead of passionately rambling on about it for like 10 minutes.

Fair enough, it could be likely then. Which makes China actually look bad, because if it's true that it's just an accidental lab leak from a badly conducted gains of research in China it makes China look incompetent AF. I don't believe in conspiracies, but if China had to pick one, if it had to be a lab leak, make it exciting or something like maybe a bio terrorist organization plotted this to happen in the start, you know, maybe Umbrella group was behind all the shenanigans in Wuhan from their Antarctica secret base, maybe they want to experiment and make avian zombies or something like that, you know, exciting and mysterious and sexy scape goat narratives, not some lame AF accidental spill, like Jeez.

Edited by Danioover9000

The devil doesn't lie, he deals in half-truths.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Wow, that’s an important quote

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Danioover9000

37 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Dude, are you just trying to haze the new moderators or something? Like put psychological stress tests on the new mods?

This is just getting funnier now, I have so many questions.???

That is not the plan no.

34 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm not being mean, sarcastic or satire on you @bloomer, I intuitively, in my heart, know you are very likely just joking here, but you and some users here I do like to read posts every now and then for comedy relief and a few insights here and there, plus you are one of the few that uses Christian Bale 'American Psycho' as a profile pic, which is nice. I just hope the shenanigans won't lead you to getting a ban.

I'm not joking. I joke around a lot but I'm not joking about pfizer. Also you lack culture, it's not Christian Bale from American Psycho it's a different American Psycho from a different movie 'Nightcrawler' and it's Jake Gyllenhaal playing 'Louis Bloom'. I wouldn't consider this shenanigans, talking about a major leak of pfizer and possible gain of function research.

29 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Depending on one's spiral stage of development, cognitive and moral development, ego development, states of consciousness, personality types, life experiences and other lines of development, and what kind of mind you have and it's biases and preferences and ideologies indoctrinated into it from upbringing, will distort and skew what you consider as truth or lies and what's unlikely or likely.

Sure I agree with all of that.

@Sincerity

22 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Bloomer is probably Leo's alt account from which he's testing our endurance. ;)

@Leo Gura is the gig up yet?

@Rafael Thundercat

17 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

And I was thinking that Netflix was the worst way to lose my time. Gosh, BloomerFlix is worst. Sorry Bloomer, but this Covid Episodes are old stuff. Bring up something new, a new mutation maybe. 

I've got something in the works pucker your butthole.

@Danioover9000

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Oh God, not the Umbrella corporation again! Always somehow starting viral outbreaks in some other regions for global dominance or something. Sounds like the next plot line for Resident Evil 9.

Pfizer are an evil corporation and any higher ups working there would happily lower baskets of puppies into vats of acid if it means they could make an additional cent.

@Osaid

14 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No listen to @Danioover9000 it's all an elaborate Rick roll. 

12 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Rafael Thundercat

I've got something in the works pucker your butthole.

All I read in this message is : gavagai

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, half-truths are the most dangerous thing. Even smart people can be fooled by it.

Just now, Tudo said:

Yes, half-truths are the most dangerous thing. Even smart people can be fooled by it.

@Tudo

If what’s being implied is that I’m being devilish and only speaking half the truth can you guys please explain which half is a lie and why?

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Tudo

If what’s being implied is that I’m being devilish and only speaking half the truth can you guys please explain which half is a lie and why?

Not you but the crap sources you post ;)

5 minutes ago, Tudo said:

Hence why science is the devil's greatest masterpiece :D

The follow up video of him being confronted about it:

"I was trying to impress a person on date - by lying"... oh lol, yeah definitely not trying to cover up anything here. lol xD cropScreenshot 2023-01-26 at 19-49-10 Pfizer Director Assaults James O'Keefe & Veritas Staff Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings.png

He was just trying to impress his date guys, nothing bad is going on at Pfizer