bloomer

Pfizer Director leaks plans to Create Viruses

73 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, bloomer said:

if negligence and terrible experimentation lead to this outbreak than shouldn't we try to avoid it happening again in the future?

Yeah sure, this is why I am against gain of function research. But again keep in mind, that this "lab leak hypothesis" hasn't been proven yet, it is just a theory.

15 minutes ago, bloomer said:

You do need to trust them if you're gonna be okay with them creating more viruses. 

Trust them for what? 

Speaking of trusting, why do you 100% trust a single person telling you stuff about a company?

Edited by zurew

@Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is that even the real account? Is it a deep fake?

The same people who will call you a conspiracy theorist are the people who will turn around and tell you ITS AN AI DEEP FAKE!!!!!

@Sincerity

Just now, Sincerity said:

I'm not denying anything. Read my responses again.

The claims are unverified and so I'm telling You to be unbiased. We don't want potential misinformation to be spread here. And certainly not out of ideological reasons.

I have reread your responses and the article you linked. All the article claims is that the footage is cut together in an unflattering way. It doesn't say any of the points made are "misinformation" nor does it once say the video is fake. It just smears project veritas. Why are you guys so quick to censorship? It seems to me you're the ones being ideological. 

@zurew

Just now, zurew said:

Yeah sure, this is why I am against gain of function research. But again keep in mind, that this "lab leak hypothesis" hasn't been proven yet, it is just a theory.

There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the lab leak is real. It hasn't been deemed true by the media because of the implications that would have on them and the American government. Also obviously on big pharma.

Just now, zurew said:

Trust them for what? 

Trust them with mutating deadly viruses, which I don't doubt they're doing for anything more than altruistic reasons lol. 

@hoodrow trillson

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Source:  trust me bro

Source for what? 

3 minutes ago, bloomer said:

It hasn't been deemed true by the media because of the implications that would have on them and the American government

Why wouldn't have China or Russia leaked anything about it?

7 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Sincerity

I have reread your responses and the article you linked. All the article claims is that the footage is cut together in an unflattering way. It doesn't say any of the points made are "misinformation" nor does it once say the video is fake. It just smears project veritas. Why are you guys so quick to censorship? It seems to me you're the ones being ideological. 

Nothing has been censored yet.

1 hour ago, bloomer said:

What about this video would lead you to think it's a joke???

Cognitive dissonance.

Apparently.

@bloomer

6 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Rafael Thundercat

?

Why so mean Rafael??? :(

@zurew

Regardless of bad intentions, if negligence and terrible experimentation lead to this outbreak than shouldn't we try to avoid it happening again in the future?  Also "bad intentions" aren't really a thing, the only thing they care about is profit maximization which is BAD!

You do need to trust them if you're gonna be okay with them creating more viruses. 

@Sincerity

Yeah don't listen to me, instead listen to the words coming out of the mouth of Pfizers director of research and devlopment. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

So far the best you guys have been able to come with is that it's actually good they're doing this research rather than denying it even though out of Jordans own mouth it's not 

@Sucuk Ekmek

Dude wtf are you on about?

Dude! Project Veritas isn't a solid and trustworthy enough source, maybe try other sources to verify if Pfizer's director did say that or it's deep fake. Also, just because a company does gain of research doesn't mean it's all of a sudden bad, gain of research was done multiple times in history to preempt and prevent any future variations of viruses and such. Even militaries do gain of research for bio weapons research.

So, what is the real problem here?  Why joking?

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

@zurew

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

Why wouldn't have China or Russia leaked anything about it?

Why would China? It was a Chinese lab lol. As for Russia I do think they blamed America and China. Iran flat out did and were obviously censored. Many countries around the world did. 

@Sincerity

Just now, Sincerity said:

Nothing has been censored yet.

Well the threat is always being made.

@axiom

Just now, axiom said:

Cognitive dissonance.

Care to explain rather that leaving such vague posts. 

@Danioover9000

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

Dude! What are you on??? Project Veritas isn't a solid and trustworthy enough source. Also, just because a company does gain of research doesn't mean it's all of a sudden bad, gain of research was done multiple times to preempt and prevent any future variations of viruses and such. 

Project veritas have never used AI deep fakes nor are they as untrustworthy as you've been led to believe. Gain of function research is what I believe lead to this outbreak to begin with. I don't like the idea of Pfizer creating new covid variants and I don't believe that they're doing it for ethical reasons I believe they're doing it so when they new variants magically appear they'll be willing to swoop in and make a few more billions if not trillions. 

@bloomer  Dude, are you just trying to haze the new moderators or something? Like put psychological stress tests on the new mods?

This is just getting funnier now, I have so many questions.???

I'm not being mean, sarcastic or satire on you @bloomer, I intuitively, in my heart, know you are very likely just joking here, but you and some users here I do like to read posts every now and then for comedy relief and a few insights here and there, plus you are one of the few that uses Christian Bale 'American Psycho' as a profile pic, which is nice. I just hope the shenanigans won't lead you to getting a ban.

@bloomer

12 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@zurew

Why would China? It was a Chinese lab lol. As for Russia I do think they blamed America and China. Iran flat out did and were obviously censored. Many countries around the world did. 

@Sincerity

Well the threat is always being made.

@axiom

@Danioover9000

Project veritas have never used AI deep fakes nor are they as untrustworthy as you've been led to believe. Gain of function research is what I believe lead to this outbreak to begin with. I don't like the idea of Pfizer creating new covid variants and I don't believe that they're doing it for ethical reasons I believe they're doing it so when they new variants magically appear they'll be willing to swoop in and make a few more billions if not trillions. 

I'll even grant you that Covid being a lab leak from gains of research is a possibility, sure. One of many other possibilities out there of the origins of Covid, we got Covid coming from bats kept i the wet markets in Wuhan and due to bad sanitary conditions the virus made the mutation and jump to humans, another possibility is that Covid just came from mother nature, as all virus/bacterial/fungal microbial life always evolved in nature, whether in natural biomes or urban conditions, or even in labs. Another possibility, Covid was a bio weapon shot by a UFO, which may explain Russia' or China's intense cover up. See, many possibility with each hierarchical range of chances of probability per possibility.

Depending on one's spiral stage of development, cognitive and moral development, ego development, states of consciousness, personality types, life experiences and other lines of development, and what kind of mind you have and it's biases and preferences and ideologies indoctrinated into it from upbringing, will distort and skew what you consider as truth or lies and what's unlikely or likely.

Edited by Danioover9000

14 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Why would China? It was a Chinese lab lol.

Because according to that conspiracy the gain of function research was done by an American company, so China could have dunked on the US massively and could have gained massive political gains, if they would have exposed them. So the idea that no one would have leaked anything about it is very unlikely to me.

But the reality is that we haven't seen any tangible evidence to prove it and I have not seen any leaks by any institution or country or company.

14 minutes ago, bloomer said:

As for Russia I do think they blamed America and China. Iran flat out did and were obviously censored. Many countries around the world did. 

But blame doesn't mean anything, they didn't show or leak any tangible evidence about it.

But again even if I take all that for granted, we are still very far away from proving bad intentions and bad planning behind the scenes.

Edited by zurew

1 minute ago, bloomer said:
8 minutes ago, axiom said:

Cognitive dissonance.

Sure. If I discounted the guy in the footage as just someone who is joking or trolling, then it's likely that I would be suffering cognitive dissonance. In the face of evidence to the contrary, I would be retreating to a default position that makes me feel safer and provokes less anxiety. Because the evidence does not match my world view, I would be more inclined to question its veracity or to talk it down in some other way.

But on a less playful note ;) ... the footage does not suggest that Pfizer is seriously engaged with gain of function research or similar right now. It sounds more like it was just raised at a meeting. It's hard to say how seriously they would consider it. 

Apparently.

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@bloomer  Dude, are you just trying to haze the new moderators or something? Like put psychological stress tests on the new mods?

This is just getting funnier now, I have so many questions.???

Bloomer is probably Leo's alt account from which he's testing our endurance. ;)

Project Veritas is pure right-wing trash and propaganda.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

Bloomer is probably Leo's alt account from which he's testing our endurance. ;)

All accounts on here are me except for you.

Welcome to The Matrix ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

All accounts on here are me except for you ;)

I hope to Awaken to this one day. The Actualized Forum Awakening. xD

Gain of function is a thing, yes. It's not like this guy is talking about some scheme to take over the world or anything. He's just talking about gain of function research.

That being said, I still think it's likely that COVID originated in a lab due to that type of research.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️