Zigzag Idiot

Holographic imaging Technologies

3 posts in this topic

I like the last example. Minus the mixture of using mythic interpretations of religions to manipulate the populations of other countries. 
An advanced country with a SD stage green or higher mean average would/could use the technology in conjunction with other nanotechnologies in advancing the furtherance of other populations that exhibit tendencies toward violence. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I was thinking of posting in the other threads here on the concepts of using A.I. to learn or become human-like. 

We’re on the verge of having technology that uses holographic imaging technology capable of recording audio/video independently and transmitting information through to particular individuals in which the human hologram has been duplicated after.

To put it succinctly, a person would have  numerous holographic duplicates which would upload our individual experiences, interactions and relationships at a distance and then  upon returning download the experiences.
Holographic images morphing into holograms then basically becoming equal to an Astral body. Or if not accomplishing the task of helping individuals exercise their metaphysical capacities to the point of having independent Astral-Subtle-Causal bodies.
Developing eventually into helping us to bridge the gap between physical and metaphysical occurrence of death of the body. This would occur by way of us all giving birth to a litter of holographic copycats lol,,,,, who return to base to help us grow or simply improve the quality of our existence. No more shitty vacations at distant tourist hotspots ? lol.

Many here will see the overall basic concepts which are subject to morphing one way or another to accomplish the task we all wish for. Dare I say immortality,,, or at least a much richer quality of existence.

Another inclusion here to accomplishing all of these tasks would be supercomputers using AI in the merging of holograms and humans.

This would be a technological capacity which could also be used in the most terrifying ways. Having the checks and balances insuring the highest of ethical standards would have to first and foremost. 

I welcome comments and video’s which might contribute to these ideas.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Thanks!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.