Gennadiy1981

About Ketamine therapy

22 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, last weekend I was at a gathering and someone else mentioned that there are clinics which administer ketamine. I argued back claiming that as far as I know it’s illegal and that’s a drug but coming home I googled and I was surprised that there’s so many clinics out there run by doctors who administer ketamine intravenously.

See link below of the tutorial video of what to expect. My question to you guys, is it worth to go as it’s totally legal and done under medical supervision? My prime concern is how healthy it is to the body? Or should I ask is it detrimental to the body, can there be side effects from it. I did watch Leo’s video about Ketamine, but the video did not impress me to take it. Also it is an animal tranquilizer and correct me if I’m wrong there is no natural form it’s all man-made? So the question remains can you do damage to the body especially if I try to keep a healthy lifestyle.

Ketamine is a synthetic dissociative. At low doses it acts like a mild tranquilizer, at moderate doses it has dissociative and anesthetic properties, and at high dose it is a full-blown dissociative psychedelic.

Ketamine abuse can lead to irreversible bladder damage and other health issues. This comes from frequent high dose use and is generally not a concern with infrequent use.

Unless you get insurance to cover it ketamine therapy is expensive. Better to find a reputable vendor, test it for fentanyl, and use it responsibly in the privacy of your own home.

Thanks, so the one they legally administer, would I assume it’s a high dose since they mention it as a psychedelic therapy? And there is no natural form of ketamine? Right, in all their forms they do forbid this therapy with anyone having any bladder issues, so I assume it’s not that good. I guess it’s better stick to traditional psychedelics then.

I´ve only done Ketamine in a personal space, I'm sure this way its more safe, 'clean' and probably much more intense, so it's not a bad idea if you want to properly have a deep 'trip' on it on a safe controlled environment. 

It can help, as any psychedelic, to release some blocks and realize some things. It's not a magic pill though, all these people expecting Ketamine as a magic pill for depression are deluded.

@Gennadiy1981 In my opinion, if you dont use it everytime, drinking two Beer is more damaging

It has enorm relaxing potential which holds on for a week for some 

Personally I'm not a fan. Psychedelics are superior if you have access. Ketamine disables the body and perceptual system. It is not like a psychedelic, you clearly feel it is an anesthetic and medicine like.

Doing it a few times is okay, but I would be careful doing it on a regular basis. Although I know people who do it weekly and love it.

Ia it worth doing at least one or twice? Sure! You will have a nice reference experience for how consciousness works. But hell, DMT or LSS is so much better in my opinion.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Leo are you still exploring ketamine?

No.

It's just an inferior chem for me.

I'll try it a few more times just for research purposes, but I'm not looking forward to it.

For me THC is where the serious work is at.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hardcore ganja yogi's from India might not be too far from your view on reality then. Maybe they have had similar experiences.

Is there any mainstream spiritual teacher that is pro-cannabis as a tool for spiritual work?

It's not just in a doctor's office and iv. You can do an home treatment too with rapidly dissolving tablets which there are several companies now that offer it. Mindbloom is one example.

Edited by Archane

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Gennadiy1981 

It has enorm potential for reducing body tensions.

its an anesthesic so that's to be expected

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory remarks

4 hours ago, Girzo said:

Hardcore ganja yogi's from India might not be too far from your view on reality then.

My kinda folk :D

Maybe they have had similar experiences.

For sho.

Is there any mainstream spiritual teacher that is pro-cannabis as a tool for spiritual work?

Not any of the nondual guys.

New Agers probably.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Gennadiy1981 

Leo are you still exploring ketamin? It has enorm potential for reducing body tensions. That could be useful for body awareness 

No I am not. I honestly took it once at a drum party but didn’t feel anything as I know the time prior someone ended up in a k hole and I was kinda nervous to take a lot. I sniffed it so also not sure if everything went inside, I think it’s always better to digest.

also what I saw especially in big cities the therapy is not expensive and insurance does cover it. Thanks for advice here so I would probably try it and see. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you say THC you mean from weed or some other derivative. Because from my experience TEC is the weakest compared to other psychedelics. Of course those blades are different but compared to others I feel you can’t even compare. For instance with other psychedelics it’s a journey, I have to prepare there has to be a good setting and etc. But for THC, I can smoke or eat an edible and perfectly be fine in a group of people, of course I can see visions for hallucinations but I can totally manage as opposed to psychedelics where I actually have to lay down.

8 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

When you say THC you mean from weed or some other derivative.

From weed. I don't know of another.

You can buy concentrated THC.

@Leo Gura Would you consider doing a video on your expeirences with THC? I am quite supprised you are pro THC.

I used to take eddibles years ago, recreationally before I was into spirituality, and all it done was made me feel stupid and paranoid.

Yes I was probably stupid back then so it didn't work on me properly, but think I am alot more mature now spiritually speaking.

2 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

@Leo Gura Would you consider doing a video on your expeirences with THC? I am quite supprised you are pro THC.

I just don't think it would be helpful to most people. My experience of THC is radically unique. I don't know of anyone who trips on THC like me.

I had a 12+ hr long trip one bong hit of weed. It was the most radical trip of my life. I couldn't walk straight for 2 days after that.

I am anti weed for most people because it doesn't work on them like it works on me.

Find what works for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

It's just an inferior chem for me.

I'll try it a few more times just for research purposes, but I'm not looking forward to it.

Time to plug some heroic doses xD

@Leo Gura do you think it is because of your genetics or because of your 200+ trips… I had also deeper trips on weed than on other ,,drugs“ but they were rather smooth. 

that’s also why i don’t smoke with friends because its another level of high when I’m high?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just don't think it would be helpful to most people. My experience of THC is radically unique. I don't know of anyone who trips on THC like me.

I had a 12+ hr long trip one bong hit of weed. It was the most radical trip of my life. I couldn't walk straight for 2 days after that.

I am anti weed for most people because it doesn't work on them like it works on me.

Find what works for you.

But THC is an enthegeon the same as DMT DPT 5MEO etc etc, there are discords of people who use THC extract like you use 5MEODMT, theres a church in US that uses at a main communion wiht God, so I dont think your experience is at all unique.

Are you smoking cannabis leafs or pure THC extract is the only question. When most people say weed they are talking about the leaf/bud or cannabis oil, not the THC extract