Potential

How to get an elightenment experience ASAP (without drugs)

74 posts in this topic

@Vibes i am in the same boat since my awakening God has been on my mind for 3 years every single day. It is not something I am doing it is something that is happening to me. I cannot stop it nor do I want to stop it because this is the most important thing to do. 

Edited by Hojo

On 1/26/2023 at 10:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

You realize that you can flip through an infinite number of finite selves

@Leo Gura Can you expand on this insight? 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, it sucks!

I really hate chores because they are totally meaningless and shallow and distract me from metaphysical work.

It's hard to say. It basically makes me not care about anything in this material world. It's hard to motivate myself to make money or even brush my teeth sometimes because it's all just bullshit.

Some days it's just the grind of daily life and nothing spiritual is afoot.

Other days I am racking my mind about how to raise my consciousness, how to embody this stuff, etc. Honestly it creates a lot of additional suffering. Life is much easier when you are not thinking so deep and just being a monkey.

But there are also moments of transcendent beauty and appreciation for consciousness/reality because it is so profound.

I'm making it sound kinda bleak but there is nothing better than Awakening. Nothing else in life matters. It's just not easy to integrate or live up to. It is a huge burden to live up to it. All the ego games are painful to observe in oneself. The ego-mind is still at work spinning its bullshit.

Well thanks I feel better after that post. I thought something was wrong that I became addicted to exploring consciousness. Good to know it's the same for you. I feel the same way except for the hard to live up to part. You can't help what level you are at presently I had to come to terms with that one.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Can you expand on this insight? 

Yeah. So, if your consciousness is high enough you can take your Matthew self and replace it with the self of your mother, father, Trump, Hitler, etc.

Finite selves are just constructs of Consciousness. Consciousness can generate an endless variety of them. Imagine if you replaced your self with a Hitler self. At least temporarily. What would it be like to walk around as Hitler within your own body for a day? That gives you a sense of what a finite self is. It's like a costume you're wearing. Most people confuse that costume with some physical biological fact about who they are. But it's just a conceptual construct.

I've had the experience of rapidly flipping through various selves and then returning to the Leo self. This showed me that the Leo self is just a temporary dream I'm dreaming. You cannot really appreciate what a finite self is until you've stepped out of it and tried on some other.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Speaking of replacements with different selves, please don't make your videos about me bro, please make them about yourself. Like, you don't have to, please don't worry about me bro. You could even forget about me and everything would be totally fine. I'm just a guy who works a job, and spends the nights with his girlfriend, that's who I am. The constructs of consciousness is the true game I would agree to understand here. The analysis of the fundamental nature of consciousness is what we are looking forward to finding out. Thank you for your Analysis Mr. Gura.

For real, it's hard to truly understand the difference between the different selves, when you've only been living through one self your whole existence. Then once you live through another self, it really gives you a deep sense of contrast between the different perspectives that everyone is existing through, it really makes everything make sense. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. So, if your consciousness is high enough you can take your Matthew self and replace it with the self of your mother, father, Trump, Hitler, etc.

Finite selves are just constructs of Consciousness. Consciousness can generate an endless variety of them. Imagine if you replaced your self with a Hitler self. At least temporarily. What would it be like to walk around as Hitler within your own body for a day? That gives you a sense of what a finite self is. It's like a costume you're wearing. Most people confuse that costume with some physical biological fact about who they are. But it's just a conceptual construct.

I've had the experience of rapidly flipping through various selves and then returning to the Leo self. This showed me that the Leo self is just a temporary dream I'm dreaming. You cannot really appreciate what a finite self is until you've stepped out of it and tried on some other.

snip1.jpg

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Finite selves are just constructs of Consciousness. Consciousness can generate an endless variety of them.

@Leo Gura Can you talk about the difference between the finite selves my higher mind is constructing versus the Matthew self? How is the consciousness that animates these other selves I am constructing different than mine?  

On 2/12/2023 at 10:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

I recently did that, thought I was going crazy. Good to know I wasn't. It was like I was carving egos into my psyche and could speak and communicate with them internally. Interesting. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 2/13/2023 at 9:21 AM, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Can you talk about the difference between the finite selves my higher mind is constructing versus the Matthew self? How is the consciousness that animates these other selves I am constructing different than mine?  

Sounds like you're making this too complicated.

The Matthew ego-self is different from Hitler's ego-self. Obviously. So just imagine what it would be like if you became Hitler's persona but inside your current body. Your body would be the same but you would not feel like "yourself" any more.

But this goes even deeper. Imagine if you had the psyche of a lion but kept your current human body.

I've actually done that. I have direct consciousness of what it's like to have the psyche of a predator animal. I will pounce on you and eat you like a cat on a bird.

But it goes even deeper. I have direct consciousness of what it's like to be an alien intelligence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you're making this too complicated.

The Matthew ego-self is different from Hitler's ego-self. Obviously. So just imagine what it would be like if you became Hitler's persona but inside your current body. Your body would be the same but you would not feel like "yourself" any more.

But this goes even deeper. Imagine if you had the psyche of a lion but kept your current human body.

I've actually done that. I have direct consciousness of what it's like to have the psyche of a predator animal. I will pounce on you and eat you like a cat on a bird.

But it goes even deeper. I have direct consciousness of what it's like to be an alien intelligence.

@Leo Gura Wow this is so cool. I have had experiences when me and my friend switched consciousness once which made me come to the realization that consciousness is " jumping" around and swithces with itself all the time. Have you had any experiences of that?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

On 27/1/2023 at 6:48 PM, Hojo said:

@Vibes i am in the same boat since my awakening God has been on my mind for 3 years every single day. It is not something I am doing it is something that is happening to me. I cannot stop it nor do I want to stop it because this is the most important thing to do. 

On 26/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lucky you. I am sometimes open to infinity and my existence is beauty, and the next day i am no longer open, and my existence is pain.

On 2/14/2023 at 11:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Sounds like a fascinating experience. Seems like different finite selves are at different states of consciousness. Would you agree? I have had some success with shifting selves but can't seem to get them to stick. One of the problems is our current environment and life is a constant reminder of our current self. This is why people have a lot more success making changes when you remove them from their current life and routine. 

Are you still planning on releasing a new episode on the ego? I know that my I Am awareness is always present and is observing through the Matthew personality. But I would like to deepen my understanding of the difference between these two. In your most expanded states do you still feel like you? Or is Leo completely gone and you are just pure awareness observing without any personality at all?

Try connecting to angelic frequencies - their love will make you realise that you are love and that everything is love. First you’ll need to allow yourself to break and wail like a baby and then your heart will open to transformation. 

@Leo Gura I assume that part of you must remain even in very expanded states since you are able to think, ask questions and contemplate. This shows you still retain interest in some of the same subjects. Can you talk about the difference between your day to day consciousness versus these expanded states, what do you retain and what do you lose? 

On 2/13/2023 at 0:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've had the experience of rapidly flipping through various selves and then returning to the Leo self.

I've had this exact experience!! I couldn't understand it at the time but partly due to it I was diagnosed schizophrenic. Although I am not a schizophrenic (Or rather I am that and beyond)

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:42 AM, Potential said:

Hi!

I am curious on how to get an enlightenment experience ASAP. 

This is all wrong.  You don't get an enlightenment experience.   You die.  And there is only God or God Mind.  So your ego trying to come up with ways will fall short I'm afraid because the ego knows what's coming.  The ego is the Deceiver.  The ego is the Devil.   And yet it is you - so here in lies the paradox and dilemma.  What happened for me is I stumbled onto spirituality and began the practices from a place of curiosity and then awakening took the ego by surprise when the insight that the self was an illusion was directly realized it triggered something mystical.  The veil of the ego fell away leaving Pure Divine Consciousness.   There were also glimpses such as the Wind of God moving through Me or my body convulsing  uncontrollably from Infinite Love and Power exploding the finite body from within.    But this gave way to calm waters and a seamless ego death - resulting in the basking in Divine Consciousness where understanding requires no finite thought.  Where are only Pure Truth dwells.

And rebirth will follow.   But again this isn't something that can be forced ASAP.  This is basically telling the ego it's going to die.   It has to be done from a place of sincere curiosity into the nature of Truth and reality.   Because there is a gentle part of the ego too - after all the duality of ego and God must collapse and they are ultimately one and the same.  So it must come from the part of the ego that is God trying to remember what it is.  This is curious not knowing and inspection.   And if you can sit in silence that's fine but don't do it for an enlightenment experience do it to understand and investigate - an investigation but without any pre-conceived notions.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Potential moojiji invitation    

Also STD but good fucking luck with that. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Yoga nidra

Try and fall asleep consciously 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now